Check Out These Amazon Lightning Deals – ACT FAST BEFORE THEY SELL OUT!
Are you familiar with Amazon Lightning Deals? These are time-sensitive sales with a fixed expiration time . . . some deals last only a few hours or when a specific allotment of inventory set aside for the sale sells out!
This is why at Genealogy Bargains we don’t create dedicated posts to each Amazon Lightning Deal. We just could keep up with new items and items that sell out. The last thing we want is a frustrated visitor tempted by a great sale only to find out it is no longer available. Click HERE to check out the latest Amazon Lightning Deals.
NOTE: There is no way to search by keyword (such as “genealogy”) within the Amazon Lightning Deals. However, click on these categories to find items related to genealogy and family history:
- Computers & Accessories
- Office Electronic & Supplies
How To Win at Amazon Lightning Deals
So you want to know the secret of beating everyone else at that great set of dishes or a much-needed spice that you find in Amazon Lightning Deals? Here are some tips from Genealogy Bargains:
- Don’t delay! Amazon Lightning Deals are priced to move and they move fast!
- Don’t Just Add to Cart! Simply placing an Amazon Lightning Deal in your cart won’t win you that bargain! Once you’ve click Add to Cart you will see a countdown clock listing the time left for you to complete the purchase and get the deal.
- Multiple Quantities Usually Don’t Work, But . . . Most vendors only allow one Amazon Lightning Deal item per person. If you try to add an additional item, often it will be at a higher price. But don’t be discouraged! The higher price is still lower than the list price and often lower than the sale price!
- Amazon Prime Members Get First Dibs! That’s right, there are certain perks and privileges to being an Amazon Prime member. Not only do you get FREE 2-DAY SHIPPING on many items, file storage, free streaming music and video, but you also get a 30-minute Amazon Prime Members only window to purchase that deal! Click HERE for more info on the Amazon Prime program.
- “Watch” Upcoming Amazon Lightning Deals. Make sure you check out the upcoming deals (usually listed at the end of the set of Amazon Lightning Deal pages) and add them to your watch list.
To learn even more about Amazon Lightning Deals, click HERE.
PLEASE NOTE: The post content above contains affiliate links. This means I make a percentage of sales via these links. This does not INCREASE the price you pay as a consumer. It simply supplements my income so I can continue providing as much free genealogy content as possible through my “abundance model.”
Disclaimer: All prices and offers are subject to change. Some items may be sold out and have limited inventory. Also check to see if you have automated purchase settings enabled, such as Amazon Buy with 1-Click: it is your responsibility to make sure you are getting the correct price for an item before you check out and finalize the transaction.
Disclosure statement: Genealogy Bargains has material connections with various vendors and organizations. To review the material connections, please see Disclosure Statement.
©2018, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.