Save 50% at Ancestry Veterans Day Flash Sale
Save 50% on All Subscriptions at Ancestry! Starting TODAY Friday, November 10th at 9:00 am PST, new subscribers can save 50% at Ancestry on 1-month and 6-month subscriptions during the Ancestry Veterans Day Flash Sale. This is the perfect way to “try out” Ancestry if you’ve not used their site.
UPDATE: 1) Ancestry now has said that the sale does not start until 9:00 pm Pacific time on but the links below are working for most people; and 2) Current subscribers should try the links below BEFORE calling Ancestry
- U.S. Discovery 1-month membership, regularly $19.99, now just $9.99
- U.S. Discovery 6-month membership, regularly $99, now just $49
- World Explorer 1-month membership, regularly $34.99, now just $17.49
- World Explorer 6-month membership, regularly $149, now just $74
- All Access 1-month membership, regularly $44.99, now just $22.49
- All Access 6-month membership, regularly $199, now just $99
Remember that this sale ends TOMORROW, Saturday, November 11th! Click HERE to get started – via Ancestry
Current Ancestry Subscribers – Ways to Save
The offer above is ONLY for NEW SUBSCRIBERS. So what do you do if you are a current Ancestry.com customer? Here are some suggested ways to save:
- Save 30% with your AARP membership! That’s right, you can get a World Subscription for 30% off. This is a ONE TIME ONLY offer and you should only use this when you are close to your renewal date. Click HERE and then CALL the number listed about one week prior to your renewal date.
- Call Ancestry and ask for a discount. One of the best ways to get a discount on your renewal is to CALL Ancestry (click HERE for a list of phone numbers) when it is close to your renewal date. Tell them you are considering cancelling your subscription. See what kind of offer they make – we’ve heard reports of up to 60% off in order to get Ancestry customers to keep their subscription active.
IMPORTANT: Offers end November 11, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. ET. Offers available for new subscribers only and not for renewal of current subscriptions. Discount applies to first 1-month term for monthly subscriptions and first 6-month term for 6-month subscriptions, respectively. Your subscription will automatically renew at list price after the introductory 1-month or 6-month offer. If you don’t want to renew, cancel at least two days before your renewal date. Cancel by visiting the My Account section or by contacting us. See our Terms and Conditions for further details.
PLEASE NOTE: The post content above contains affiliate links. This means I make a percentage of sales via these links. This does not INCREASE the price you pay as a consumer. It simply supplements my income so I can continue providing as much free genealogy content as possible through my “abundance model.”
Disclaimer: All prices and offers are subject to change. Some items may be sold out and have limited inventory. Also check to see if you have automated purchase settings enabled, such as Amazon Buy with 1-Click: it is your responsibility to make sure you are getting the correct price for an item before you check out and finalize the transaction.
Disclosure statement: I have material connections with various vendors and organizations. To review the material connections I have in the genealogy industry, please see Disclosure Statement.
©2017, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.