Get Family Cookbook Project software for as low as $15 USD!
Save up to 87% on Family Cookbook Project software and cookbooks!* We’ll help you make your own personal or family cookbook! Are you looking to create an online or printed collection of your family’s fabulous recipes, photos and kitchen stories? The Great Family Cookbook Project helped more than 7,000 families and fundraising organizations with more than 31,000 contributors gather, organize and make available their favorite recipes in family cookbooks using our online cookbook software program! It’s easy, fun and affordable to create and print your own family cookbook – a lasting treasure of culinary memories.”
Select from three different options:
- Lifetime Access To Custom Photo Cookbook-Making Software, regularly $99.95 USD, now just $15 USD – 85% off!
- Lifetime Access To Custom Photo Cookbook-Making Software and Five Cookbooks, regularly $296.69 USD, now just $39 USD – 87% off!
- Lifetime Access To Custom Photo Cookbook-Making Software and Ten Cookbooks, regularly $336.25 USD, now just $59 USD – 82% off!
Get started TODAY on creating your own family cookbook for the upcoming holidays! Click HERE to shop – via Groupon
How Does Family Cookbook Project Work?
There are several options available when creating your own cookbook via Family Cookbook Project. You can create the traditional printed cookbook and the minimum print run is only 5 cookbooks (most places have a minimum of 100!) This is great to make the cookbook available for holiday gifts and at family reunions. You also can create an “online” digital cookbook as well as a personal cookbook.
Create Cookbooks for Fundraising!
Another amazing option, great for genealogy societies, is to create a member cookbook as a fundraiser! PLUS the Family Cookbook Project software allows you to include advertisements from local businesses – doubling your fundraising power!
Creating a successful fundraising cookbook has never been easier. CookbookFundraiser.com was developed to make the process easy to understand and accomplish. Here is a step-by-step guide to creating a successful Cookbook Fundraiser:
- Establish an editor – The editor is the person who is responsible for getting things started and making sure the project moves ahead. This person is also responsible inviting contributors, deciding what the cookbook will look lie and when to publish. Every project needs a go-getter like you to get things done.
- Invite Contributors – We provide an easy to use invitation flyer to email and print out to get the ball rolling. You distribute your common user name and password to everyone in your group and they enter their recipes directly into the system so you don’t have to!
- Sell advertising – By adding advertising from local business and individuals, you can more than double your profits on your fundraising cookbook! We offer a tool that makes adding optional local advertising a breeze.
- Prepare to publish – Our publishing tools will help you write a dedication, select recipe layout, a predesigned cover or upload your own. and choose printing specifications for your cookbook. Our system will automatically create an index and list of contributors so you don’t have to!
- Sell and enjoy your group’s new fundraiser cookbook – Everyone loves to buy cookbooks to which they have a connection. They make great gifts and will help raise the funds you need to support your organization.
Click HERE to learn more about the process at Cookbook Fundraiser and how your society can benefit from a cookbook fundraising project!
* Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Online only. Must activate membership by expiration date on your voucher, membership valid for life. Shipping not included. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Disclaimer: All prices and offers are subject to change. Some items may be sold out and have limited inventory. Also check to see if you have automated purchase settings enabled, such as Amazon Buy with 1-Click: it is your responsibility to make sure you are getting the correct price for an item before you check out and finalize the transaction.
Amazon Associates Statement: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Disclosure statement: I have material connections with various vendors and organizations. To review the material connections I have in the genealogy industry, please see Disclosure Statement.
Content and Images: All content including images have been used by permission from each vendor.
©2018, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.