Dear Santa: I want the Flip-Pal Holiday Value Pack . . . Save $25 plus FREE SHIPPING!
Here’s why I want a Flip-Pal® mobile scanner for Christmas. I’ve been good all year, really I have. I’ve really, really wanted a Flip-Pal mobile scanner and here is what I’ll use it for:
- Preserving our family photos before disaster strikes so they are protected against harm and I have a digital image to rely on in case I need it.
- Creating a variety of gifts using scanned photos. Stuff like calendars, photo books, tote bags and even ceramic tiles (yes, I can picture Grandma on my kitchen back-splash!).
- Writing about uncle John’s service in the military and scanning his medals and Army patches. I can never say “thank you” enough, but a book about him is a good start.
- Starting an index project for my genealogy society by scanning documents and then getting a group together to build a searchable database. Then we can share it with other genealogists.
I know I’ll get a lot of use out of it so, pretty please, make my Christmas wish come true?
Here’s a special deal from the folks at Flip-Pal mobile scanner: Flip-Pal Holiday Value Pack will save you $25 off the regular price of all these items so you can get started preserving family photos and stories! You won’t find a better deal on all these items together! And how about FREE SHIPPING?
What’s in the Holiday Value Pack from Flip-Pal?
- Flip-Pal mobile scanner model 100C: 4GB SD memory card, USB adapter, and batteries included in the box. Toolbox software with EasyStitch and StoryScans talking images software on SD card. 1 year warranty and 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Lens Cleaning Cloth: Clean fingerprints and smudges with this 10″ x 10″ microfiber cleaning cloth. Drape it over 3D objects like coins and medals to give a contrasting black background.
- Deluxe Carry Case: Protects your scanner from wear and tear. The front pocket keeps you organized while you are on the move.
Regularly $214.97, now just $189.97. Plus qualify for FREE SHIPPING*! Sale valid through December 31st. VIEW DETAILS
©2019, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved