Save 20%* on Genealogy Brick Wall Busters with proven strategies for family history’s toughest problems!
Common surnames, missing ancestors and confusing DNA results, oh my! Genealogists have no shortage of research challenges to conquer. This eBook will guide you through some of the most common genealogy problems, from ancestors missing in a census record to indecipherable or hard-to-spell German names. Each article provides practical tips and strategies for overcoming research woes and developing better, more efficient searches.
You’ll love the Genealogy Brick Wall Busters eBook if…
- You’ve hit a stubborn roadblock and need some pointers on how to get around it
- You want concrete strategies to make your research more efficient
- You’ve just started (or restarted) your family search and want to put some best practices into place
The Genealogy Brick Wall Busters eBook features:
- More than a dozen articles full of practical advice on how to overcome genealogy’s most difficult problems
- Do’s and don’ts for your family history research, including the best search strategies for sites like Ancestry.com
- Links to additional articles, books and other resources that can guide you in busting down brick walls
Save an Extra 20% with code BRICKWALL20
Don’t start your new year off with brick walls in your research, save 20%* on the Genealogy Brick Wall Busters eBook with code BRICKWALL20 when you buy before midnight, tonight! Don’t wait, conquer family history’s toughest obstacles with these genealogy tips and strategies! SHOP NOW!
*Use code BRICKWALL20 at checkout to apply your discount. Sale ends January 26, 2019 at 11:59 PM MT. Not valid with other offers. Other exclusions may apply.
PLEASE NOTE: The post content above contains affiliate links. This means I make a percentage of sales via these links. This does not INCREASE the price you pay as a consumer. It simply supplements my income so I can continue providing as much free genealogy content as possible through my “abundance model.”
Disclaimer: All prices and offers are subject to change. Some items may be sold out and have limited inventory. Also check to see if you have automated purchase settings enabled, such as Amazon Buy with 1-Click: it is your responsibility to make sure you are getting the correct price for an item before you check out and finalize the transaction.
Disclosure Statement: I have material connections with various vendors and organizations. To review the material connections I have in the genealogy industry, please see Disclosure Statement.
Content and Images: All product content including images have been used by permission from the vendor.
©2019, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.