FREE ACCESS at Find My Past! Get free access to Census and BMD Records (birth, marriage and death) starting Thursday, April 27th through Monday, May 1st at Find My Past. You must register for FREE in order to access the records – use the links below based on your location:
(Note: Offer not available in Australia. Offer ends Monday, May 1st – via Find My Past)
For the next five days, all visitors to Findmypast will be able to access all of the following records for free;
- Over 595 million UK birth, marriages & death records including exclusive parish collections
- The Catholic Heritage Archive – a rich archive of over 13 million baptisms, marriages, burials & Sacramental registers from Ireland, Scotland, Westminster, Birmingham and Philadelphia – only available on Findmypast
- Over 370 million US & Canadian vital records
- Over 9 million Irish census records including the 1901 & 1911 census – the only Irish censuses to survive intact
- Over 27 million Australian & New Zealand BMDS
- Over 257 million UK census records including all intact national censuses and a variety of early census fragments
- Over 704 million US & Canadian Census records
- Over 487,000 Australian & New Zealand Census records
All 1.9 billion records covered by the free access period are automatically matched against the names, dates and locations stored in Findmypast’s online Family Tree Builder. As information is added, Findmypast does all the hard work by sifting through the archives to instantly identify potential matches. Once potential matches have been made, users can quickly and easily review possible leads before adding the relevant information to their tree.
Disclaimer: All prices and offers are subject to change. Some items may be sold out and have limited inventory. Also check to see if you have automated purchase settings enabled, such as Amazon Buy with 1-Click: it is your responsibility to make sure you are getting the correct price for an item before you check out and finalize the transaction.
Disclosure statement: I have material connections with various vendors and organizations. To review the material connections I have in the genealogy industry, please see Disclosure Statement.
Follow Us on Pinterest
All new deals are posted to Pinterest – follow us there!
Follow GeneaBloggers’s board Genealogy Bargains on Pinterest.
©2017, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.