What Family History Will You Discover This Weekend at Findmypast?
FREE ACCESS WEEKEND* at Findmypast! Get FREE ACCESS to over 2.7 BILLION records this weekend at Findmypast! This offer is valid through Monday, September 10th and for the duration of the free access period, all who register an account with Findmypast will be able to access all of the following resources for free:
- Millions of records you won’t find anywhere else, including Home Office records, Police files, millions of England & Wales Crime, prisons & punishment records and original documents from the British India Office.
- Civil birth, marriage and death records dating back to the early 19th century.
- The largest online collection of UK parish records, dating back to the early 1500s.
- The most comprehensive online collection of British Military service records.
- The largest collection of Irish family history records available online, with more than twice the number available on any other family history website.
- The 1939 register, one of the most important twentieth century genealogical resources for England and Wales.
- Passenger lists for ships sailing to and from Europe, Australia, New Zealand, North America and beyond.
- The largest online collection of England & Wales Electoral registers, containing more than 220 million names.
- The exclusive Catholic Heritage Archive, a ground-breaking initiative that aims to digitize the historical records of the Catholic Church in North America, Britain and Ireland for the very first time.
My Dressmaker Ancestor – Success at Findmypast
Here is just one example of how you can find success with your ancestor search at Findmypast:
Get Started NOW with Findmypast
If you already have a Findmypast account, use the links below to get started. If you haven’t tried Findmypast, set up a FREE account – it’s fast and easy – then get started with those 2.7 BILLION records!
- US and Canada: click HERE
- UK: click HERE
- Australia: click HERE
- Ireland: click HERE
Have a great weekend of exploring and searching at Findmypast – free access valid through Monday, September 10th, 2018.
*British, Irish, US and World Newspapers, the PERiodical Source Index, UK Electoral Registers 2002-2014 and UK Companies House Directors 2002-2014 are not included in this free access promotion. Free access begins on 7 September at 09.00 (BST) and ends on 10 September at 23.59 (BST).
PLEASE NOTE: The post content above contains affiliate links. This means I make a percentage of sales via these links. This does not INCREASE the price you pay as a consumer. It simply supplements my income so I can continue providing as much free genealogy content as possible through my “abundance model.”
Disclosure statement: I have material connections with various vendors and organizations. To review the material connections I have in the genealogy industry, please see Disclosure Statement.
Amazon Associates Statement: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Content and Images: All product content including images have been used by permission from the vendor.
©2018, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved