FREE WEBINAR Seven Steps to Manage Digital Files presented by Denise May Levenick via Legacy Family Tree Webinars
FREE WEBINAR Seven Steps to Manage Digital Files presented by Denise May Levenick, Wednesday, October 30th, 2019. 2:00 pm Eastern / 1:00 pm Central / 12:00 pm Mountain / 11:00 am Pacific. “Learn how Digital Asset Management (DAM) can help you organize and manage digital photos and images across computers, cloud services, and mobile devices with practical strategies for backup, adding metadata, filenaming, captioning, and sharing.”
Click HERE to register for FREE – via Legacy Family Tree Webinars. This lecture is FREE, but seating is limited to the first 1,000 attendees and promises to fill up fast! Make sure you log in at least 15 minutes before start time!
If you CANNOT attend the live event or the webinar fills up, DON’T WORRY! You can watch the recording of Seven Steps to Manage Digital Files for FREE using the same registration link ABOVE through Tuesday, November 5th.
Presenter: Denise May Levenick
In every family, someone ends up with “the stuff.” Denise May Levenick is a writer, researcher, and speaker with a passion for preserving and sharing family treasures of all kinds. She is the creator of the award-winning family history blog, The Family Curator and author of two books on preserving family treasures, How to Archive Family Photos (Family Tree Books, 2015), and How to Archive Family Keepsakes: Learn How to Preserve Family Photos, Memorabilia and Genealogy Records, (Family Tree Books, 2012).
Save 15% on Legacy Family Tree Webinars Membership
All live webinars are free and their recordings are free to watch for the first seven (7) days. But with a subscription to FamilyTreeWebinars.com you get these additional benefits:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,046 classes, 1,326 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 4,557 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars’ chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
Save 15% on an Annual Membership: Regularly $49.95, pay just $42.46 when you use promo code thomas15 at checkout.
Visit http://legacy.familytreewebinars.com/?aid=4438 for more information.
©2019, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved