FREE WEBINAR Using Another Library Source: the Government Document Section presented by Patricia Stamm, CG, CGL via Legacy Family Tree Webinars
FREE WEBINAR Using Another Library Source: the Government Document Section presented by Patricia Stamm, CG, CGL, Tuesday, June 18th, 2019, 8:00 pm Eastern / 7:00 pm Central / 6:00 pm Mountain / 5:00 pm Pacific. “As family historians go through the library to their local genealogy department, many quickly bypass the library’s Government Document Section. All offices of our federal government compiled, printed, and disseminated an assortment of reports and maps. Over the years, the GPO sent these publications out to various regional and selective depository libraries. Many times these publications contain unusual and one of a kind information pertaining to people and their surroundings. Repeatedly these publications contain unusual and one of a kind information. This session demonstrates the type of information included in Government Documents, how to search, locate, and obtain these federal gems.” Click HERE to register for FREE – via Legacy Family Tree Webinars
This lecture is FREE, but seating is limited to the first 1,000 attendees and promises to fill up fast! Make sure you log in at least 15 minutes before start time!
If you CANNOT attend the live event or the webinar fills up, DON’T WORRY! You can watch the recording of Using Another Library Source: the Government Document Section for FREE using the same registration link ABOVE through Monday, June 24th.
Presenter: Patricia Stamm, CG, CGL
Patricia Walls Stamm, CG, CGL is a St. Louis, Missouri researcher. She is a genealogical instructor for St. Louis Community College, Institute of Genealogy & Historical Research, and lectures on the local, state, and national levels. She served as Education Manager for the National Genealogical Society until 2018.
Save 15% on Legacy Family Tree Webinars Membership
All live webinars are free and their recordings are free to watch for the first seven (7) days. But with a subscription to FamilyTreeWebinars.com you get these additional benefits:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 940 classes, 1,211 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 4,171 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars’ chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
Save 15% on an Annual Membership: Regularly $49.95, pay just $42.46 when you use promo code thomas15 at checkout.
Visit https://www.genealogybargains.com/lftwebinars for more information.
©2019, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved