Today’s Genealogy Bargains – Friday, June 29, 2018
Here is our “quick list” of NEW and ONGOING bargains . . . scroll down for details on each deal!
- Amazon: Save 40% on 23 Best Tips for DNA Testing and Family History – CLICK HERE
- AncestryDNA Canada: Canada Day Sale – AncestryDNA just $89 CAD – CLICK HERE
- Ancestry: FREE ACCESS to Canadian Records – CLICK HERE
- NEW! Celebrate DNA: Save 15% on customized t-shirts, tote bags and mugs with promo code SUMMERDNA! – CLICK HERE
- Family History Researcher Academy: Save 25% on English/Welsh Family History Online Course – CLICK HERE
- FINAL DAY! Family Tree Magazine: 50% off ALL Cheat Sheets! – CLICK HERE
- Family Tree Magazine: Save 57% on Kids Genealogy Collection – CLICK HERE
- Family Tree Magazine: Save 70% on RootsMagic Power User Collection PLUS – CLICK HERE
- Hack Genealogy: 40% Off All DNA Boot Camp Digital Downloads – CLICK HERE
- iDrive: Save 90% on 2TB online automatic backup – just $6.95 – CLICK HERE
- Lisa Alzo: Save 30% on The Write Stuff family history writing course – CLICK HERE
- MyHeritage: July 4th Sale – get MyHeritage DNA for just $59 USD! – CLICK HERE
NEW Genealogy Bargains
NEW! Save 15% on all products including customized DNA t-shirts at Celebrate DNA! Are you looking for new ways to show off your latest DNA test results? What about giving a unique gift to a family member letting them know more about their genealogy and ethnicity? Celebrate DNA helps you take DNA test results and create a wide variety of customized t-shirts, mugs and tote bags! You won’t find these designs anywhere else – take a look at their entire product line and order your t-shirt in time for your summer family reunion!
ONGOING Genealogy Bargains
90% off iDrive automatic online backup: normally $69.50 per year, you get the first year of 2TB cloud storage for just $6.95! Once you’ve scanned all those family photos, you need to have a data backup right? This is a “set it and forget it” program like Carbonite but much better: you can backup your mobile devices and even Facebook images! Click HERE to sign up now and click HERE for more info – via iDrive.
Canada Day Sale at AncestryDNA Canada – just $89 CAD! How did you become Canadian? Find out with the world’s most popular DNA test now on sale just in time for Canada Day, July 1st! The sale price is just $89 CAD and sale is valid through Monday, July 2nd – click HERE to shop – via AncestryDNA Canada
FREE ACCESS to Canadian Records at Ancestry!* Celebrate Canada Day and discover how you became Canadian with this amazing FREE ACCESS deal. Included is access to the Canadian Census Collection! Census records are one of the most useful resources to search your family history. You can discover censuses for every decade from 1851 to 1911 (Manitoba, Saskatchewan and Alberta from 1906 and 1916) with information including:
- 1825 Census of Lower Canada
- 1842 Census of Canada East
- 1851 Census of Canada East, Canada West, New Brunswick, and Nova Scotia
- 1861 Census of Canada
- 1871 Census of Canada
- 1881 Census of Canada
- 1891 Census of Canada
- 1901 Census of Canada
- 1906 Canada Census of Manitoba, Saskatchewan, and Alberta
- 1911 Census of Canada
- 1916 Canada Census of Manitoba, Saskatchewan, and Alberta
- 1921 Census of Canada
- Nova Scotia, 1770 Census
- Nova Scotia, Canada, Census, Assessment and Poll Tax Records, 1770-1795, 1827, 1838
Click HERE for free access! NOTE: you may need to create an account at Ancestry.ca if you already have an Ancestry.com or Ancestry.co.uk account.
*Free access from June 28 2018 to July 2 2018 at 11:59 p.m. ET. Registration required. After the free access period ends, you will only be able to view the records in the featured collections using an Ancestry.ca World Deluxe paid membership
FINAL DAY! 50% Off ALL Genealogy Cheat Sheets at Family Tree Magazine! “Our at-a-glance cheat sheets are designed to quickly deliver the information you need for your research in plain, easy-to-understand English. These portable and easily-searchable guides are the perfect way for you to take your research you need on-the-go. Whether you are looking for information on tracing your German ancestry, how to use RootsMagic, genetic testing, and much more, we have a cheat sheet for you! Dozens to choose from!
Plus, we are offering an exclusive 50% off discount on all Family Tree Cheat Sheets when you buy before 6/29! Don’t wait, dig into your family tree using these easy-to-understand downloads today!”
Regularly $0.99 USD to $9.99 USD, now just $0.50 USD to $5.00 USD! Sale valid through Friday, June 29th. Click HERE to shop – via Family Tree Magazine
Special July 4th Sale at MyHeritage – DNA test kit for just $59 USD! For just $69 USD you can get the popular autosomal DNA test kit similar to AncestryDNA, Family Tree DNA and other DNA testing companies. You’ll have access to more ethnicities than any other major vendor PLUS received your results much faster than other companies. Sale valid through Wednesday, July 4th. Click HERE to shop – via MyHeritage DNA
Save 57% on Kids Genealogy Activity Kit at Family Tree Magazine! “Pass your love of genealogy to the next generation with Kids Genealogy Activity Kit. With this kit, you will get ELEVEN resources perfect for kids to begin discovering their ancestry as you assist. Along with tips and tricks to dig into your heritage, you will also get fun genealogy activities like madlibs, family tree interview sheets, family tree templates to fill in, and much more!
- Zap the Grandma Power Up Workbook
- Pocket Buddy Notebook Set
- Stories from My Grandparent
- Ultimate Family Tree Chart Templates CD
- Family Tree Memory Keeper
- Family Tree MadLibs
- Family History for Kids
- 7 Family History Projects for Kids E-book
- Family Interview Sheet
- How to Fill Out a Family Tree Chart Video Download
- Remember That? eBook
Regularly $138.86 USD, now just $59.99 USD! Click HERE to shop -via Family Tree Magazine
Save 70% on RootsMagic Power User Collection PLUS (with software) via Family Tree Magazine! “Build, preserve and organize your family tree research with help from RootsMagic. In this collection, you will get the latest version of the RootsMagic software plus four additional resources to help you use the software to its potential. You will get beginner, intermediate, and advanced tips and tricks for this award-winning genealogy software to make researching, organizing, and sharing your family history easy! Don’t wait, harness the true power of Roostmagic today.”
Regularly $229.95 USD, now just $69.99 USD! Sale valid through June 30th or while supplies last. Click HERE to shop via Family Tree Magazine
Save 40% on 23 Best Tips for DNA Testing and Family History by Mary Eberle, JD. Release in November 2017, there is a huge price drop at Amazon PLUS this ebook is now available in PDF format at the same discount!
“DNA testing for family history is becoming wildly popular. Television advertisements, talk shows, books, and even Facebook are filled with stories of big family discoveries using DNA. Once you decide to get your DNA tested, you will likely have many questions. 23 Best Tips for DNA Testing and Family History answers many of these questions and more. The various tips were selected after listening to hundreds of people’s questions during live workshops and webinars. The 23 tips for DNA testing are split into sections on autosomal DNA, X-DNA, Y-DNA, mitochondrial DNA, and additional tips. There’s even a bonus tip at the end!”
Summer Sale! Save 40% on DNA Boot Camp Digital Downloads and More! To celebrate, all DNA Boot Camp Digital Downloads with DNA expert Mary Eberle, JD produced by Hack Genealogy are ON SALE! Save 40% off the regular price of $25.99 USD . . . you pay just $15.59 USD each! No promo code needed – savings are automatic at time of purchase! Sale valid through Saturday, June 30th.
- Getting Started with DNA and Genealogy
- Additional DNA Tools and Concepts
- Using Y-DNA, Mitochondrial DNA, and X-DNA for Genealogy Research
- Interpreting Your AncestryDNA Results
- Interpreting Your FTDNA and 23andMe Results
- Solving Family Mysteries with DNA
- Finding Birth Families Using DNA
Each digital download consists of two 90-minute recorded webinars, with Q&A periods, PLUS extensive handouts. Visit the DNA Boot Camp Digital Downloads page at Hack Genealogy for more information – click HERE!
Save 25% on English/Welsh Family History Online Course from Family History Researcher Academy! English/Welsh Family History course is a 12-month program and here are the details:
- 4 Tips that professional genealogists use
- 2 Quick ways to push your family history research even further back in time
- Analysis of which data sets can really help you to expand your tree
- How to find new leads
- What other information can be used to build the story of your ancestor’s life? (We all know that cold statistics like date of birth marriage and death can be so boring!)
- All this delivered in a package of 52 weekly modules in Pdf format (requires Adobe Acrobat) with a download link sent to your inbox by email each week, for as long as you remain a member
Here is your chance to save 25% off the regular price of this 52-week online course! You save $3.50 USD / £2.75 GBP per month on the full price. You’ll get 52 weekly modules delivered to your computer, so that you can peruse them at your own speed and at the time that you want. And you can cancel at any time!
Sizzling Summer Sale – Save 30% on The Write Stuff Genealogy Intensive by Lisa Alzo! “Are you still struggling to write your family history? Need some guidance on how to get started or how to pick up on that family narrative you worked on previously but never finished? The popular Write Stuff Genealogy Intensive course can help get you back into the writing groove! Believe it or not this Summer might be the PERFECT time for you to tackle this project.”
The Write Stuff Genealogy Intensive is a six-week writing workshop with genealogist and writing coach Lisa Alzo will show you how! Click HERE to register before June 30th, 2018 to save over 30% off the regular price: Normally $129.00, now just $89.00! You must use coupon code summer18 at checkout to receive your discount!
BONUS: If you enroll on or before June 30th, you could qualify for a drawing for a FREE REGISTRATION! Click HERE for more information and to enroll today – via Lisa Alzo and The Accidental Genealogist
PLEASE NOTE: The post content above contains affiliate links. This means I make a percentage of sales via these links. This does not INCREASE the price you pay as a consumer. It simply supplements my income so I can continue providing as much free genealogy content as possible through my “abundance model.”
Disclaimer: All prices and offers are subject to change. Some items may be sold out and have limited inventory. Also check to see if you have automated purchase settings enabled, such as Amazon Buy with 1-Click: it is your responsibility to make sure you are getting the correct price for an item before you check out and finalize the transaction.
Amazon Associates Statement: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Disclosure Statement: I have material connections with various vendors and organizations. To review the material connections I have in the genealogy industry, please see Disclosure Statement.
©2018, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.
Follow Us on Pinterest
All new deals are posted to Pinterest – follow us there!
Follow Abundant Genealogy’s board Genealogy Bargains on Pinterest.