Today’s Genealogy Bargains – Monday, June 4, 2018
Here is our “quick list” of NEW and ONGOING bargains . . . scroll down for details on each deal!
- 23andMe: 23andMe Father’s Day Sale – Save 30% on DNA test kits – CLICK HERE
- 23andMe Canada: 23andMe Father’s Day Sale for Canada too! – Save 30% on DNA test kits – CLICK HERE
- Amazon: Save up to 64% on Dragon Naturally Speaking software – CLICK HERE
- NEW! AncestryDNA: Father’s Day Sale – Just $69 USD – CLICK HERE
- AncestryDNA Canada: Father’s Day Sale – Save $30 CAD on Ancestry DNA – CLICK HERE
- Family Tree Magazine: Save over 76% on Google Your Genealogy MEGA Collection – CLICK HERE
- NEW! Legacy Family Tree: FREE Webinar Digital Gravestones – CLICK HERE
- LegacyTale: Save over 40% on The Complete Guide to Google Photos, Second Edition – CLICK HERE
- LAST DAY! Midwest DNA: Save 40%! Online DNA Genealogy Adventure featuring Blaine Bettinger – CLICK HERE
- MyHeritage DNA: Father’s Day Sale at MyHeritage DNA – just $59 USD! CLICK HERE
- NEW! Picture Keeper: Save up to 65% on Picture Keeper photo preservation systems – CLICK HERE
NEW Genealogy Bargains
NEW! AncestryDNA just $69 USD during Ancestry Father’s Day Sale! “Give Dad AncestryDNA for Father’s Day. He’ll discover his ethnic roots—and the origins of his otherworldly abilities.With 2x more geographic detail than any other DNA test, he’ll discover his roots—and have new stories to share.” Get the world’s most popular DNA test kit and pay just $69 USD. Sale valid through Monday, June 18th. Click HERE to shop – via AncestryDNA.
NEW! FREE WEBINAR Digital Gravestones presented by MyHeritage Webinars, Tuesday, June 5th, 1:00 pm Central – “A wealth of valuable information for your family history research is written on gravestones and buried in cemeteries. Much of this information is available online. In this webinar, you will learn how to use this valuable resource in your family history research and about a special project to make gravestone information more accessible.” Click HERE to register for FREE – via Legacy Family Tree Webinars
NEW! Save up to 65% on Picture Keeper! Picture Keeper is an amazing device that looks like a simple USB flash drive but it is so much more. Yes, you could buy a cheap flash drive and take the DIY approach but Picture Keeper has an automated system of making sure ALL of your photos are backed up! Right now you can get the 32GB Picture Keeper with 16,000-Photo Capacity, regularly $129.99, for just $44.99! Sale prices also apply to the 4GB, 8GB and 16GB sizes. Sale valid through Monday, June 11th. Click HERE to shop – via Groupon
ONGOING Genealogy Bargains
Get MyHeritage DNA for just $59 USD! The MyHeritage DNA Father’s Day Sale has started and you can get the MyHeritage DNA test kit – an autosomal DNA test kit similar to 23andMe and AncestryDNA – for just $59 USD!
“Over the past 15 years, MyHeritage has helped millions of people find new family members and discover their ethnic origins. Your DNA test offers you the powerful experience of discovering what makes you unique and learning where you really come from. MyHeritage DNA is proud to be enhancing the lives of users all around the world.”
Get MyHeritage DNA for only $59 USD! Sale valid through Sunday, June 17th. Click HERE to shop – via MyHeritage DNA
Save up to 64% on Dragon Naturally Speaking software! Amazon has an AMAZING deal on this voice to text software! I use Dragon everyday and not just because of the arthritis in my hands . . . it is often more convenient just to speak commands into the computer when I am working on genealogy. I couldn’t get half as much research and work done if I didn’t have Dragon Naturally Speaking. I love how it recognizes my voice and “builds” a vocabulary of words and terms that I frequently use. Plus, I draft all my books with Dragon using Microsoft Word . . . I can state commands like “Next line” or “semicolon” and it knows what I mean!
Some advice: the Home version is really all you need and it is available in a download version (no shipping fee) or with a CD installation.
Save 64% and don’t miss this sale! Regular price is $99.99 USD, now pay just $35.99 USD! Click HERE to save – via Amazon
Father’s Day Sale – Save 30% on all DNA test kits at 23andMe! “What do you share with Dad? This Father’s Day, celebrate your DNA connection with Dad”
Each 23andMe kit is 30% off: the Ancestry Service test kit (autosomal DNA test, compare to AncestryDNA), regularly $99 USD, is now just $69 USD! The Ancestry Service + Health test kit, which also provides health information based on DNA, regularly $199 USD, is now just $139 USD! Sale valid through June 17th. Click HERE to shop – via 23andMe
Note: Receive in time for Father’s Day, order by June 7th.* Select Standard shipping at checkout. *Excludes Hawaii and Alaska
23andMe Canada Sale Too!
Canadians can get in on the savings too during the 23andMe Father’s Day Sale! Each 23andMe kit is 30% off: the Ancestry Service test kit (autosomal DNA test, compare to AncestryDNA), regularly $129 CAD, is now just $90 CAD! The Ancestry Service + Health test kit, which also provides health information based on DNA, regularly $249 CAD, is now just $174 CAD! Sale valid through June 17th. Click HERE to shop – via 23andMe
FREE SHIPPING via Amazon!
Want to save money and get 23andMe at the same Father’s Day Sale prices (30% off) PLUS FREE One-Day Shipping? If you have an Amazon Prime membership, click HERE and order your test through Amazon!
Save over 76% on Google Your Genealogy MEGA Collection from Family Tree Magazine! “In today’s world, 90 percent of your genealogy can be done from the comfort of home, and Google’s numerous free features are the portal to new family history finds. Google is a powerful tool for discovering online information about your ancestors and it is packed with many free features to enhance your family history research. This valuable collection will power your Google searches so you can build a stronger family tree.”
- The Genealogist’s Google Toolbox: This book helps you stuff your genealogy tooblox with FREE state-of-the-art Internet tools that are built to search, translate, message and span the globe.
- Google Drive & Docs In 30 Minutes: This book covers the most important time-saving features and productivity tools of Google’s free online office suite. Learn how to create and format reports in Google Docs, enter spreadsheet data into Google Sheets, give a slideshow presentation in Google Slides, and much more.
- Googling Your Genealogy: Google is perhaps the most powerful weapon in the genealogist’s toolbox. Prepare to become a web wizard with this hour-long webinar.
- Genealogist’s Google Cheat Sheet: The Genealogist’s Google Cheat Sheet will help you use the power of Google to discover genealogy and ancestor information online. Make the most of Google’s free tools including Search, Translate, Books, News Archive, Images, Patent Search and more.
- 5 Google Secrets Revealed: Learn how to use Google more effectively with these 5 Google secrets for your genealogy research.
- Google Surname Search Secrets: Discover tips and tricks to turn up your ancestors with common surnames—and weed out irrelevant search results to save time.
- Step-by-Step Guide: Google: Genealogy and Google go hand in hand—and not just for ancestor searches. Try these 13 tricks to master the Web giant’s other handy family history features.
- Google Translate Crash Course: Tracing ancestors overseas often involves decrypting foreign-language records. Learn how to translate words, phrases, documents and webpages with this cool Google tool.
- How to Use Google Alerts for Genealogy: In this video, you’ll learn how to make Google send you email notifications on specific keywords related to your genealogy, such as surnames or places.
- Google Earth for Genealogists: With Google Earth for Genealogists, you’ll tap into the program’s robust features to bring depth and a new perspective to your family history research. View your ancestral homeland, overlay historical maps, input photos to tell your ancestor’s story and much more!
- Google for Genealogy: Whether you’re just beginning to learn the basics of Gmail, or are an experienced internet-junkie looking to leverage features like Google Books and Google+, this course on Google for Genealogy is for you.
Regularly $417.96 USD, now just $99.99 USD! Click HERE to shop via Family Tree Magazine
Save $30 CAD on Ancestry DNA Canada – “Show Dad the origins of his Awesomeness. Father’s Day Savings: $30 CAD off Ancestry DNA Canada!” Regularly $129 CAD, now just $99 CAD! Sale valid through June 17th. Click HERE to shop – via Ancestry DNA Canada
LAST DAY! Save over 40% on Midwest DNA – Online DNA Genealogy Adventure! Join leading DNA educators Blaine Bettinger, Mary Eberle and Jane Haldeman as they help you unravel the mysteries of DNA testing and how to use DNA results for your genealogy research. This a special one-day, online event with very limited seating!
Register by Monday, June 4th, 2018 and receive $50 off the $129.99 USD registration price – you pay just $79.99 USD! Click HERE to register – and don’t delay! This event will sell out quickly!
Save over 40% on The Complete Guide to Google Photos, Second Edition at LegacyTale! Now through June 9th, use promo code SUMMERMEMORIES at checkout and you can get the resourceful book The Complete Guide to Google Photos, Second Edition from LegacyTale for just $7.99 USD! This book is a MUST HAVE if you want to start using Google Photos to start digitizing and organizing your family photos. Click HERE to read my recent review!
Regularly $13.99 USD, now just $7.99 USD with promo code SUMMERMEMORIES. Sale valid through June 9th. Click HERE to shop – via LegacyTale
PLEASE NOTE: The post content above contains affiliate links. This means I make a percentage of sales via these links. This does not INCREASE the price you pay as a consumer. It simply supplements my income so I can continue providing as much free genealogy content as possible through my “abundance model.”
Disclaimer: All prices and offers are subject to change. Some items may be sold out and have limited inventory. Also check to see if you have automated purchase settings enabled, such as Amazon Buy with 1-Click: it is your responsibility to make sure you are getting the correct price for an item before you check out and finalize the transaction.
Amazon Associates Statement: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Disclosure Statement: I have material connections with various vendors and organizations. To review the material connections I have in the genealogy industry, please see Disclosure Statement.
©2018, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.
Follow Us on Pinterest
All new deals are posted to Pinterest – follow us there!
Follow Abundant Genealogy’s board Genealogy Bargains on Pinterest.