Today’s Genealogy Bargains – Monday, May 14, 2018
Here is our “quick list” of NEW and ONGOING bargains . . . scroll down for details on each deal!
- NEW! Contest: Win 2 Tickets to The Genealogy Dream Team Event at Senior Expo – CLICK HERE
- Midwest DNA: Save 40%! Online DNA Genealogy Adventure featuring Blaine Bettinger – CLICK HERE
- ENDS TODAY! Family Tree DNA: Save up to 28% during Family Tree DNA Mother’s Day Sale! – CLICK HERE
- NEW! Family Tree Magazine: Save over 70% on Research Your Jewish Ancestry Collection – CLICK HERE
- Family Tree Magazine: Save 57% on Kids Genealogy Collection – CLICK HERE
- Hack Genealogy: Save 30% on Interpreting Your FTDNA and 23andMe Results – CLICK HERE
- iDrive: Save 90% on 1st year of 2TB online backup – just $6.95 – CLICK HERE
- NEW! Legacy Family Tree: FREE WEBINAR Developing Good Research Habits – CLICK HERE
- MyHeritage DNA: MyHeritage DNA Mother’s Day Sale – just $59 USD – CLICK HERE
NEW Genealogy Bargains
NEW! Win 2 Tickets to The Genealogy Dream Team Event with Lisa Louise Cooke, Diahan Southard, and Sunny Morton! How would you like to see The Genealogy Dream Team in action at Senior Expo this October 4-5 in Sandy, Utah? Ready to ramp up your DNA and genealogy skills? Enter The Genealogy Dream Team Event Giveaway this week and you could win two (2) FREE tickets to Senior Expo valued at $69 USD each! We’ll select five (5) lucky winners to receive this amazing prize.
This is a $138.00 USD total value per prize and you could win if you enter by 11:59 pm CDT on Friday, May 18, 2018. Click HERE to enter!
NEW! FREE WEBINAR Developing Good Research Habits presented by Paula Stuart-Warren, CG, FMGS, FUGA, Tuesday, May 15th, 7:00 pm Central – “Developing those good, er, successful research habits takes planning, time, experience, and patience to be effective. Learn steps and tools for becoming a better researcher both at home and in repositories, and for developing successful habits that make the most of your genealogy time budget.” Click HERE to register for FREE – via Legacy Family Tree Webinars
NEW! Save over 70% on Research Your Jewish Ancestry Collection from Family Tree Magazine! “Until recent decades, many Jews believed it wasn’t possible to trace their heritage. Centuries of persecution, repression and sanctioned violence against Jews—culminating in the atrocities of the Holocaust—led people to assume that records of those persecuted would be equally battered or lost. Today, however, vast Jewish archives, data sets and hard-earned expertise show otherwise. Tracing Jewish roots is both possible and, say Jewish genealogists, deeply rewarding.
This collection is full of tips, tricks, and strategies to tracing your Jewish ancestry. Plus, all eight resources are available for download immediately after purchase so you can dig into your family tree right away! Learn how Americanization can affect your research, how to tackle holocaust records, which haplogroups designate Ashkenazi ancestry, and much more! Don’t wait, start discovering your Jewish family tree today!”
- Family Tree Magazine Jewish Genealogy Guide Digital Download
- Jewish Genealogy Guide
- The Many Names of Jewish Genealogy Video Download
- Religious Records: Researching Jewish Ancestors
- Tracing Sephardic Jewish Heritage
- Genealogy Guide: Researching Jewish Ancestors in Holocaust Records
- The Challenges of Jewish DNA Testing Video Download
- A Genealogist’s Guide to Jewish Names
Regularly $138.96 USD, now just $39.99 USD! Click HERE to shop – via Family Tree Magazine
ONGOING Genealogy Bargains
LAST DAY! Save up to 28% during Family Tree DNA Mother’s Day Sale! Family Tree DNA is holding an AMAZING Mother’s Day Sale with some SWEET prices on DNA test kits and bundles!
“Save up to 28% on our top selling DNA tests during our Mother’s Day Sale. See yourself through your DNA and bring your unique family history into focus. Family Finder provides powerful interactive tools to help find your DNA matches, trace your lineage through time and determine family connections.”
The Family Finder DNA test kit, similar to the autosomal DNA test kit at 23andMe and AncestryDNA, regularly $79, now just $59 USD! Sale valid through Sunday, May 13th. Click HERE to shop – via Family Tree DNA
mtDNA Test Kits On Sale!
There are even more savings when you purchase these DNA test kits at Family Tree DNA:
- mtFull Sequence: Examines all regions of mtDNA, identifying your maternal haplogroup and migration path. Regularly $199, now just $149! Save $50! Click HERE
- Family Finder + mtFull Sequence Test Bundle: Allows you to explore your deep maternal ancestry and migrations and all that Family Finder has to offer. Regularly $278, now just $199! Save $80! Click HERE
- Big Y-500 Test *: Tests 500 markers. Explore your paternal lineage and follow the ancient migration path of your male ancestors. Regularly $799, now just $649! Save $150! Click HERE
Sale valid through Sunday, May 13th. Click HERE to shop – via Family Tree DNA
Save 30% on Interpreting Your FTDNA and 23andMe Results Boot Camp digital download. “If you were unable to attend the Interpreting Your FTDNA and 23andMe Results Boot Camp this past Saturday, May 12h, you’re in luck! We’ve packaged the entire event – webinar videos and handouts into one product! We had an enthusiastic sell-out crowd with Mary Eberle presenting amazing information-filled webinars!” Regularly $25.95, now just $19.99 through May 31st. Click HERE to read more and purchase – via Hack Genealogy
Save 40% on Midwest DNA – Online DNA Genealogy Adventure! Join leading DNA educators Blaine Bettinger, Mary Eberle and Jane Haldeman as they help you unravel the mysteries of DNA testing and how to use DNA results for your genealogy research. This a special one-day, online event with very limited seating!
Register by Monday, May 28, 2018 and receive $50 off the $129.99 USD registration price – you pay just $79.99 USD! Click HERE to register – and don’t delay! This event will sell out quickly!
90% off iDrive automatic online backup: normally $69.50 per year, you get the first year of 2TB cloud storage for just $6.95! Once you’ve scanned all those family photos, you need to have a data backup right? This is a “set it and forget it” program like Carbonite but much better: you can backup your mobile devices and even Facebook images! Click HERE to sign up now and click HERE for more info – via iDrive.
Save 57% on Kids Genealogy Activity Kit at Family Tree Magazine! “Pass your love of genealogy to the next generation with Kids Genealogy Activity Kit. With this kit, you will get ELEVEN resources perfect for kids to begin discovering their ancestry as you assist. Along with tips and tricks to dig into your heritage, you will also get fun genealogy activities like madlibs, family tree interview sheets, family tree templates to fill in, and much more!
- Zap the Grandma Power Up Workbook
- Pocket Buddy Notebook Set
- Stories from My Grandparent
- Ultimate Family Tree Chart Templates CD
- Family Tree Memory Keeper
- Family Tree MadLibs
- Family History for Kids
- 7 Family History Projects for Kids E-book
- Family Interview Sheet
- How to Fill Out a Family Tree Chart Video Download
- Remember That? eBook
Regularly $138.86 USD, now just $59.99 USD! Click HERE to shop -via Family Tree Magazine
MyHeritage DNA – just $59 USD! The MyHeritage DNA Mother’s Day Sale has started and you can get the MyHeritage DNA test kit – an autosomal DNA test kit similar to 23andMe and AncestryDNA – for just $59 USD!
“Over the past 15 years, MyHeritage has helped millions of people find new family members and discover their ethnic origins. Your DNA test offers you the powerful experience of discovering what makes you unique and learning where you really come from. MyHeritage DNA is proud to be enhancing the lives of users all around the world.”
Get MyHeritage DNA for only $59 USD! Sale valid through Monday, May 14th. Click HERE to shop – via MyHeritage DNA
PLEASE NOTE: The post content above contains affiliate links. This means I make a percentage of sales via these links. This does not INCREASE the price you pay as a consumer. It simply supplements my income so I can continue providing as much free genealogy content as possible through my “abundance model.”
Disclaimer: All prices and offers are subject to change. Some items may be sold out and have limited inventory. Also check to see if you have automated purchase settings enabled, such as Amazon Buy with 1-Click: it is your responsibility to make sure you are getting the correct price for an item before you check out and finalize the transaction.
Amazon Associates Statement: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Disclosure Statement: I have material connections with various vendors and organizations. To review the material connections I have in the genealogy industry, please see Disclosure Statement.
©2018, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.
Follow Us on Pinterest
All new deals are posted to Pinterest – follow us there!
Follow Abundant Genealogy’s board Genealogy Bargains on Pinterest.