Today’s Genealogy Bargains – Thursday, March 29, 2018
Here is our “quick list” of NEW and ONGOING bargains . . . scroll down for details on each deal!
- Ancestry DNA: Save 20% – just $79 USD! – CLICK HERE
- NEW! Family Tree DNA: Only $64 USD – save 28% via Groupon – CLICK HERE
- NEW! Family Tree Magazine: Save 76% on Discover Your Female Ancestors Bundle – CLICK HERE
- Hack Genealogy: Save 30% on ALL DNA Boot Camp digital downloads – use promo code ROOTSTECH30 – CLICK HERE
- Legacy Family Tree Webinars: Save 40% on Annual Subscriptions including Renewals! – CLICK HERE
- Legacy Tree Genealogists: Save $35 on DNA Discovery Plan – use promo code DNA35 – CLICK HERE
- NEW! RootsMagic: Personal Historian 3 Now Available – CLICK HERE
SNEAK PEEK! Free Access to British, Canada and Commonwealth Records at Ancestry UK This Weekend!
We just found out that the Ancestry.co.uk site will be offering FREE ACCESS starting Friday, March 30th through Monday, April 2nd to MILLIONS of British, Canada and Commonwealth countries records! We’ll have more information and all the links TOMORROW here at Genealogy Bargains!
NEW Genealogy Bargains
NEW! Save 28% on Family Tree DNA Family Finder test kit! Regularly $89, now just $64 via Groupon! Don’t delay since this offer is valid through Friday, March 30th! Click HERE to shop – via Groupon
NEW! Personal Historian 3 Now Available from RootsMagic! “Personal Historian creates an interactive timeline of a person’s life to keep the stories organized, give context to life events, and to allow users to write stories in any order they wish. When ready, Personal Historian will compile the stories into a finished book complete with table of contents, chapters, pictures, indexes, and more. The book may then be printed at home, edited in a word processor, published professionally, or shared with friends and family.”
Click HERE to get your copy of Personal Historian 3 now. New users may purchase it for only $29.95 while existing Personal Historian users may upgrade for only $19.95, saving $10 off of the regular price.
NEW! Save 76% on Discover Your Female Ancestors Bundle at Family Tree Magazine! “Female ancestors are hard to trace. It’s a truth you’ve heard time and again, verified by your own research struggles. Maiden names go missing. Women seem to vanish into thin air. You’re at the end of your rope. Don’t give up hope just yet: There are always new tricks to try and fresh resources to explore. Here in the Discover Your Female Ancestors Bundle, we’ve assembled some of our strongest material to help you out, from detailed strategies in the independent study and video courses to quick reference material in the cheat sheet. Don’t miss a moment—find your females now.” Regularly $123.96 USD, now just $29.99 USD! Click HERE to shop – via Family Tree Magazine
ONGOING Genealogy Bargains
Save 40% on Legacy Family Tree Webinars Annual Subscriptions – including renewals! Genealogy education – where you are! If you don’t already have a subscription, this is the BEST SALE of the year! And if you already have a subscription, use the link below to automatically extend your current plan an additional year! Regularly $49.95 USD per year, now just $29.97 USD! PLUS use promo code THOMAS15 at checkout and the price is just $25.48! Sale valid through Sunday, April 1st – click HERE to shop – via Legacy Family Tree Webinars
Save $35 on the DNA Discovery Plan at Legacy Tree Genealogists! Ready to jump start your DNA test results, get organized and have a road map for further research? Consider the DNA Discovery Plan (see my review HERE) and you’ll be on your way to making REAL PROGRESS with your DNA test results. Remember to use Genealogy Bargains as a referral and promo code DNA35! Offer valid through March 31st. Click HERE to get started – via Legacy Tree Genealogists
Save 20% at AncestryDNA: Get AncestryDNA for just $79 USD! “More than 50% of our community have found their Irish roots*. Order AncestryDNA—the only DNA test with 19 Irish regions—and find out if your smiling eyes are Irish too.” Regularly $99 USD, you pay just $79 USD! Click HERE to shop – via AncestryDNA
- ANCESTRY MEMBERS and PREVIOUS ANCESTRY DNA CUSTOMERS: Current Ancestry members who are logged in, and who have already done a DNA test with Ancestry will be directed to the page with your DNA results. Click HERE then on the top menu click DNA and then select BUY ANOTHER TEST to get this sale price!
- LOWER PRICE & FREE SHIPPING VIA AMAZON PRIME! Don’t forget that you can get the $69 USD sale price for AncestryDNA and get FREE 2-DAY SHIPPING if you have an Amazon Prime membership. Click HERE to shop – via Amazon
Save 30% on ALL DNA BOOT CAMP DIGITAL DOWNLOADS at Hack Genealogy! Special RootsTech sale now through March 31st: use promo code ROOTSTECH30 at checkout and save 30%. Titles include:
- Getting Started with DNA and Genealogy
- Additional DNA Tools and Concepts
- Using Y-DNA, Mitochondrial DNA, and X-DNA for Genealogy Research
- Interpreting Your AncestryDNA Results
- Interpreting Your FTDNA and 23andMe Results
- Solving Family Mysteries with DNA
- Finding Birth Families Using DNA
Don’t forget to use promo code ROOTSTECH30 at checkout! Sale valid through March 31st. Click HERE to shop – via Hack Genealogy
Save 50% or more on 6-month subscriptions at Ancestry! This offer is for NEW MEMBERS only, but you can save 50% on the US and World 6-month subscriptions!
- US Discovery 6-month subscription, regularly $99, you pay just $49
Click HERE to get started!
- World Explorer 6-month subscription, regularly $209, you pay just $99
Click HERE to get started!
Already have a subscription at Ancestry? Click HERE for Money Saving Tips for Ancestry at Genealogy Bargains.
PLEASE NOTE: The post content above contains affiliate links. This means I make a percentage of sales via these links. This does not INCREASE the price you pay as a consumer. It simply supplements my income so I can continue providing as much free genealogy content as possible through my “abundance model.”
Disclaimer: All prices and offers are subject to change. Some items may be sold out and have limited inventory. Also check to see if you have automated purchase settings enabled, such as Amazon Buy with 1-Click: it is your responsibility to make sure you are getting the correct price for an item before you check out and finalize the transaction.
Disclosure statement: I have material connections with various vendors and organizations. To review the material connections I have in the genealogy industry, please see Disclosure Statement.
©2018, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.
Follow Us on Pinterest
All new deals are posted to Pinterest – follow us there!
Follow Abundant Genealogy’s board Genealogy Bargains on Pinterest.