Today’s Genealogy Bargains – Friday, February 16, 2018
Here is our “quick list” of NEW and ONGOING bargains . . . scroll down for details on each deal!
- Ancestry DNA: AncestryDNA Winter Sale – just $69 USD! – CLICK HERE
- EXTENDED! Family Tree DNA: Valentine’s Day Sale – Family Finder just $59 – CLICK HERE
- Family Tree Magazine: EXCLUSIVE Save 15% on The Family Tree Historical Newspapers Guide – use promo code NEWSPAPER15 – CLICK HERE
- Family Tree University: Save 10% on Photo Editing for Genealogists Workshop with EXCLUSIVE promo code PHOTOGENEALOGY10 – CLICK HERE
- Hack Genealogy: Save 30% on Interpreting Your AncestryDNA Results Boot Camp – CLICK HERE
- Hack Genealogy: Save 30% on Using Y-DNA, Mitochondrial DNA, and X-DNA for Genealogy Research – CLICK HERE
- NEW! Legacybox: Save up to 63% on Photo and Movie Digitization Services – CLICK HERE
- MyHeritage DNA: Valentine’s Day Sale! MyHeritage DNA test just $59 when you buy two or more! – CLICK HERE
- NEW! Twisted Twigs Genealogy: Save up to 50% on NARA Military Records – CLICK HERE
NEW Genealogy Bargains
NEW! Save up to 63% on Legacybox “Forever Made Simple” – now this is a deal! You’ve seen the ads on Facebook advertising the Legacy Box Starter kit for $75 and they’ll scan everything you can fit in the box they send you. “Just fill Legacybox with your tapes, film, pictures, and audio. Send it in and we’ll send it back with your memories preserved on dvds and optional thumb drive.” Well, you can get that same deal for just $28 via Groupon. Click here to get started – via Groupon.
NEW! Valentine’s Day Sale on Military Records at Twisted Twigs Genealogy! Amazing savings on military records and pensions from the National Archives – Twisted Twigs charges less than NARA and their turnaround/delivery timeline is much faster as well!
- WWI & WWII Official Military Personnel File Mini-Reconstruction Sale for $85
- Federal Land Entry Files for $27 (NARA charges $50)
- Full Pre-1917 Military Pensions for $55
- Pension Packet and Compiled Service Record for One Pre-WWI Veteran for $75
and more! Sale valid through Monday, February 19th. Click HERE to start shopping – via Twisted Twigs Genealogy
EXTENDED! Save $20 on Family Finder DNA test and save on DNA test bundles at Family Tree DNA! “Family Finder provides powerful interactive tools to help find your DNA matches, trace your lineage through time and determine family connections.” Regularly $79, now just $59!
There are even more savings when you bundle the Family Finder DNA test with other DNA test kits at Family Tree DNA:
- Family Finder + Y-37 Test Bundle*: Our Family Finder + Y-37 bundle allows you to explore your deep paternal ancestry and migrations. Regularly $248, now just $199! Save $49!
- Family Finder + Y-67 Test Bundle*: Allows you to explore your deep paternal ancestry and migrations and all that Family Finder has to offer. Regularly $347, now just $299! Save $48!
- Family Finder + mtFull Sequence Test Bundle: Allows you to explore your deep maternal ancestry and migrations and all that Family Finder has to offer. Regularly $278, now just $229! Save $49!
- Family Finder + Y-67 + mtFull Sequence Test Bundle*: Provides a view into your paternal/maternal ancestry and all that Family Finder has to offer. Regularly $546, now just $473! Save $73
* Denotes male specific tests
Sale valid through February 17th. Click HERE to save – via Family Tree DNA
ONGOING Genealogy Bargains
EXCLUSIVE Save 15% on The Family Tree Historical Newspapers Guide – “This comprehensive how-to guide will show you how to harvest the “social media” of centuries past to learn facts about your ancestors as well as the flavor of the times they lived in. With step-by-step examples, case studies, templates, worksheets, and screenshots, this book lays out what genealogists can find in online (and offline) historical newspapers, from city dailies to weekly community papers to foreign-language gazetteers and publications from religious, ethnic, and labor societies.” Regularly $25.99, you pay just $22.09! Make sure to use promo code NEWSPAPER15 at checkout! Click HERE for the e-book version (PDF) and click HERE for the print version – via Family Tree Magazine
EXTENDED! Save 40% at MyHeritage DNA – $59 USD when you buy two or more! For just $59 USD (€59/£59) you can get the popular autosomal DNA test kit similar to AncestryDNA, Family Tree DNA and other DNA testing companies. You’ll have access to more ethnicities than any other major vendor PLUS received your results much faster than other companies. You must purchase two or more MyHeritage DNA kits to qualify for this special price! Sale valid through February 17th. Click HERE to shop – via MyHeritage DNA
Save 10% on Photo Editing for Genealogists Workshop via Family Tree University! “For genealogists, our family photos are a precious resource– and yet we have to contend with the less-than-optimal conditions they’ve been kept in. Yellowed, darkened, or faded photos, torn corners, scratches, and other signs of age can be corrected for, thanks to the wonders of modern technology! Learn how to restore your family photos using basic online and digital editing tools in this 1-week workshop, taught by Nancy Hendrickson. By the end of the week, you’ll be seeing great results!” Online class starts Monday, February 19th! Use our EXCLUSIVE promo code PHOTOGENEALOGY10 at checkout and save 10%! Click HERE to register – via Family Tree University
Save 30% on Using Y-DNA, Mitochondrial DNA, and X-DNA for Genealogy Research Boot Camp! Have you tested your DNA with Ancestry and received your results? Are you confused not only by what they mean, but how to use them as part of your genealogy research? Join DNA expert Mary Eberle and moderator Thomas MacEntee to learn more about AncestryDNA testing results and genealogy! This unique, online live event will be held on Saturday, March 10th starting at 10:00 am Central. Regularly $25.99, pay just $19.99 if you register before Monday, March 5th! Click HERE for detailed info and to register – via Hack Genealogy
Save 30% on Using Y-DNA, Mitochondrial DNA, and X-DNA for Genealogy Research digital download! If you didn’t get a chance to attend this AMAZING online DNA Boot Camp with expert Mary Eberle on February 10th, you can still access all the knowledge and on your own schedule! You get over 3 hours of recorded webinars PLUS some amazing handouts:
- Using Y-DNA, Mitochondrial DNA, and X-DNA for Genealogy Research: Understanding when these types of DNA can help (and when they won’t) is crucial. Learn how these types of DNA can be used to answer your genealogy questions.
- Case Studies with Hands-on Exercises: Y-DNA, Mitochondrial DNA, and X-DNA can be useful in the right situation. We’ll explore case studies where these types of DNA helped determine relationships between matches, find the birth parent, and more.
SPECIAL SALE through February 28th: Normally $25.99, you can get the digital download for just $19.99! Click HERE – via Hack Genealogy
Save 30% at AncestryDNA: Special AncestryDNA Winter Sale with AncestryDNA priced at just $69 USD! “5X MORE ETHNIC REGIONS than the next leading DNA test! The DNA test that tells a more complete story of you.” Regularly $99 USD, you pay just $69 USD! Sale valid through February 25th. Click HERE to shop – via AncestryDNA
- ANCESTRY MEMBERS and PREVIOUS ANCESTRY DNA CUSTOMERS: Current Ancestry members who are logged in, and who have already done a DNA test with Ancestry will be directed to the page with your DNA results. Click HERE then on the top menu click DNA and then select BUY ANOTHER TEST to get this sale price!
- LOWER PRICE & FREE SHIPPING VIA AMAZON PRIME! Don’t forget that you can get the $69 USD sale price for AncestryDNA and get FREE 2-DAY SHIPPING if you have an Amazon Prime membership. Click HERE to shop – via Amazon
PLEASE NOTE: The post content above contains affiliate links. This means I make a percentage of sales via these links. This does not INCREASE the price you pay as a consumer. It simply supplements my income so I can continue providing as much free genealogy content as possible through my “abundance model.”
Disclaimer: All prices and offers are subject to change. Some items may be sold out and have limited inventory. Also check to see if you have automated purchase settings enabled, such as Amazon Buy with 1-Click: it is your responsibility to make sure you are getting the correct price for an item before you check out and finalize the transaction.
Disclosure statement: I have material connections with various vendors and organizations. To review the material connections I have in the genealogy industry, please see Disclosure Statement.
©2018, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.
Follow Us on Pinterest
All new deals are posted to Pinterest – follow us there!
Follow Abundant Genealogy’s board Genealogy Bargains on Pinterest.