Today’s Genealogy Bargains – Friday, February 9, 2018
Here is our “quick list” of NEW and ONGOING bargains . . . scroll down for details on each deal!
- NEW! Contest: Win a Family Tree University course valued at $129 USD – CLICK HERE
- 23andMe: Save 20% on all 23andMe DNA test kits – CLICK HERE
- Ancestry: Save 50% on 6-month subscriptions! – SEE BELOW
- Ancestry DNA: AncestryDNA Winter Sale – just $69 USD! – CLICK HERE
- Family Tree DNA: Valentine’s Day Sale – Family Finder just $59 – CLICK HERE
- NEW! Family Tree Magazine: Save $10 on The Night the Stars Fell:How Oral History Led Me to My Ancestor – CLICK HERE
- Family Tree Magazine: Save 30% on State Research Collections with promo code STATE30 – CLICK HERE
- Family Tree Magazine: EXCLUSIVE Save 15% on The Family Tree Historical Newspapers Guide – use promo code NEWSPAPER15 – CLICK HERE
- LAST DAY! Hack Genealogy: Save 30% on Using Y-DNA, Mitochondrial DNA, and X-DNA for Genealogy Research Boot Camp – CLICK HERE
- Legacy Tree Genealogists: Save up to $200 on professional genealogy research – CLICK HERE
- Living DNA: Save $60 – Living DNA test just $99 – CLICK HERE
- MyHeritage DNA: Valentine’s Day Sale! MyHeritage DNA test just $59 when you buy two or more! – CLICK HERE
NEW Genealogy Bargains
NEW! Enter The Family Tree University Giveaway! This week at Genealogy Bargains we’re holding another contest and you could win a FREE registration to the upcoming Photo Editing for Genealogists Workshop. We’ll select one (1) winner for this amazing online course which begins on February 19th. This is a $129 USD value and you could win if you enter by 11:50 pm CST on Monday 12 February 2018. Click HERE to enter!
NEW! Save 20% on The Night the Stars Fell: How Oral History Led Me to My Ancestor! “When it comes to African-American genealogy research, there are ways to overcome the brick walls that make finding your ancestors difficult. In this course, you’ll learn essential techniques for finding your African-American ancestors through two presentations by Angela Walton-Raji. In the live webinar, the presenter will demonstrate the steps and methodology she used to find her enslaved ancestor, Amanda Young based on oral history. Using the tale of The Night the Stars Fell, the oral history told to her by a relative, Angela Walton-Raji will show how using the event of a meteor shower in 1833 helped her determine the approximate date of birth of her ancestor and led to finding Amanda and her husband in historical records.” Regularly $49.99, you pay just $39.99 when you use promo code STARS10 at checkout! Click HERE to shop – via Family Tree Magazine
EXPIRING Genealogy Bargains
LAST DAY! Save 30% on Using Y-DNA, Mitochondrial DNA, and X-DNA for Genealogy Research Boot Camp! Join DNA expert Mary Eberle and moderator Thomas MacEntee to learn more about DNA testing results and genealogy! This unique, online live event will be held on Saturday, February 10th starting at 10:00 am Central. Regularly $25.99, you pay just $19.99! Click HERE for detailed info and to register – via Hack Genealogy
ONGOING Genealogy Bargains
Save $20 on Family Finder DNA test and save on DNA test bundles at Family Tree DNA! “Family Finder provides powerful interactive tools to help find your DNA matches, trace your lineage through time and determine family connections.” Regularly $79, now just $59!
There are even more savings when you bundle the Family Finder DNA test with other DNA test kits at Family Tree DNA:
- Family Finder + Y-37 Test Bundle*: Our Family Finder + Y-37 bundle allows you to explore your deep paternal ancestry and migrations. Regularly $248, now just $199! Save $49!
- Family Finder + Y-67 Test Bundle*: Allows you to explore your deep paternal ancestry and migrations and all that Family Finder has to offer. Regularly $347, now just $299! Save $48!
- Family Finder + mtFull Sequence Test Bundle: Allows you to explore your deep maternal ancestry and migrations and all that Family Finder has to offer. Regularly $278, now just $229! Save $49!
- Family Finder + Y-67 + mtFull Sequence Test Bundle*: Provides a view into your paternal/maternal ancestry and all that Family Finder has to offer. Regularly $546, now just $473! Save $73
* Denotes male specific tests
Sale valid through February 14th. Click HERE to save – via Family Tree DNA
Save 30% at AncestryDNA: Special AncestryDNA Winter Sale with AncestryDNA priced at just $69 USD! “5X MORE ETHNIC REGIONS than the next leading DNA test! The DNA test that tells a more complete story of you.” Regularly $99 USD, you pay just $69 USD! Sale valid through February 25th. Click HERE to shop – via AncestryDNA
- ANCESTRY MEMBERS and PREVIOUS ANCESTRY DNA CUSTOMERS: Current Ancestry members who are logged in, and who have already done a DNA test with Ancestry will be directed to the page with your DNA results. Click HERE then on the top menu click DNA and then select BUY ANOTHER TEST to get this sale price!
- LOWER PRICE & FREE SHIPPING VIA AMAZON PRIME! Don’t forget that you can get the $69 USD sale price for AncestryDNA and get FREE 2-DAY SHIPPING if you have an Amazon Prime membership. Click HERE to shop – via Amazon
Save 30% on State Research Collections at Family Tree Magazine! “Discover tips and tricks to tracking your ancestor’s state records. These all digital state collections are designed to support and enhance the search for your ancestors in individual states. Plus, since these collections are digital, they are available immediately after purchase and portable so you can start researching right away and even bring it with you on the road! Each collection has an OnDemand webinar, research download, and Family Tree Sourcebook. Some even have an extra city guide download included. Check out some of our most popular collections below or shop all collections.” Sale valid through Monday, February 12th! Regularly $39.99, now just $27.99 when you use promo code STATE30 at checkout! Click HERE to save – via Family Tree Magazine
EXCLUSIVE Save 15% on The Family Tree Historical Newspapers Guide – “This comprehensive how-to guide will show you how to harvest the “social media” of centuries past to learn facts about your ancestors as well as the flavor of the times they lived in. With step-by-step examples, case studies, templates, worksheets, and screenshots, this book lays out what genealogists can find in online (and offline) historical newspapers, from city dailies to weekly community papers to foreign-language gazetteers and publications from religious, ethnic, and labor societies.” Regularly $25.99, you pay just $22.09! Make sure to use promo code NEWSPAPER15 at checkout! Click HERE for the e-book version (PDF) and click HERE for the print version – via Family Tree Magazine
Save 40% at MyHeritage DNA – $59 USD when you buy two or more! For just $59 USD (€59/£59) you can get the popular autosomal DNA test kit similar to AncestryDNA, Family Tree DNA and other DNA testing companies. You’ll have access to more ethnicities than any other major vendor PLUS received your results much faster than other companies. You must purchase two or more MyHeritage DNA kits to qualify for this special price! Click HERE to shop – via MyHeritage DNA
Save up to $200 on professional research from Legacy Tree Genealogists! Take advantage of “sweet” savings during our Valentine’s Day Sale, running now through February 14th. Save up to $200 on professional genealogy research using the codes below:
- $50 off a 20-Hour Research Project with code SAVE50
- $120 off a 40-Hour Research project with code SAVE120
- $200 off a 60-Hour Research Project with code SAVE200
Whether your research goals include delving into the details of the lives of your ancestors, overcoming a genealogy “brick wall”, learning more about your heritage or exploring connections through DNA and genetic genealogy, our team of professional genealogists can help! Click HERE to get started – via Legacy Tree Genealogists
Save 20% on All DNA test kits at 23andMe! 23andMe is holding a Valentine’s Day Sale with some great prices on both of their DNA test kits: The 23andMe Ancestry Service DNA test kit, regularly $99, is now just $79 USD! The 23andMe Health + Ancestry Service + Health DNA test kit, regularly $199 USD, is now just $159 USD! Sale valid through February 14th. Click HERE to shop – via 23andMe
FREE SHIPPING VIA AMAZON PRIME! Don’t forget that you can get the same sale prices at 23andMe and avoid the shipping costs if you have an Amazon Prime membership! Click HERE to shop – via Amazon
Save 50% or more on 6-month subscriptions at Ancestry! This offer is for NEW MEMBERS only, but you can save 50% on the US and World 6-month subscriptions!
- US Discovery 6-month subscription, regularly $99, you pay just $49
Click HERE to get started!
- World Explorer 6-month subscription, regularly $209, you pay just $99
Click HERE to get started!
Save $60 USD at Living DNA – now just $99 USD! Living DNA is the world’s most advanced DNA test, offering twice the detail of other ancestry tests.
Why take a Living DNA test?
- Twice the detail of other ancestry tests: We give you your DNA mix across 80 world regions, including 21 in Britain and Ireland. You can also explore peer reviewed details of the areas of the world your ancestors are from.
- 3-in-1 ancestry test: Our test not only covers your family line ancestry, but unlike other tests we also include your motherline, and your fatherline ancestry if you are male.
- View your ancestry through history: We put your ancestry into context showing your breakdown today (going back up to 10 generations), and also the spread of your ancestors at different points in history, showing how we are all connected.
- Your ancestry results updated for free: As science and our systems evolve, your results will be updated to provide on-going details about your ancestry.
Normally $159 USD. now sale priced at just $99 USD. Click HERE to shop – via Living DNA
PLEASE NOTE: The post content above contains affiliate links. This means I make a percentage of sales via these links. This does not INCREASE the price you pay as a consumer. It simply supplements my income so I can continue providing as much free genealogy content as possible through my “abundance model.”
Disclaimer: All prices and offers are subject to change. Some items may be sold out and have limited inventory. Also check to see if you have automated purchase settings enabled, such as Amazon Buy with 1-Click: it is your responsibility to make sure you are getting the correct price for an item before you check out and finalize the transaction.
Disclosure statement: I have material connections with various vendors and organizations. To review the material connections I have in the genealogy industry, please see Disclosure Statement.
©2018, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.
Follow Us on Pinterest
All new deals are posted to Pinterest – follow us there!
Follow Abundant Genealogy’s board Genealogy Bargains on Pinterest.