PLEASE NOTE: The Genealogy Bargains post content below contains affiliate links. See disclosure statement below.
Today’s Genealogy Bargains – Friday, November 3, 2017
- 23andMe: $49 for DNA test kit
- NEW! Amazon: FREE E-Book: The Password Trick: How To Use a Different Password for Every Website
- NEW! Ancestry: Save 20% on Gift Memberships
- AncestryDNA: Save 20% plus FREE SHIPPING
- NEW! Family History Fanatics: Save on Family History Writing Combo
- Family Tree DNA: Save $20 on Family Finder DNA
- Family Tree Magazine: Save over 72% on Genealogy for Kids
- Family Tree Magazine: Family Recipe Card Templates
- fold3: FREE ACCESS to Native American records
- Hack Genealogy: Finding Birth Families Using DNA Boot Camp
- NEW! MyHeritage DNA: Save 40% – DNA test kit only $59
NEW Genealogy Bargains
NEW! FREE E-Book: The Password Trick: How To Use a Different Password for Every Website by Thomas MacEntee. “What if you could create a different password for every website you used and still remember those passwords? The Password Trick explains an easy-to-use formula for all your password needs. You’ll have strong passwords that are easy to remember and 99% of the time you’ll get in to the website on the first try!” Right now through Monday, November 6th, this handy guide is available for FREE in both Amazon Kindle version (click HERE) and in PDF version (565KB download – click HERE) – via Amazon
NEW! Save 40% on MyHeritage DNA – just $59! PLUS special savings on shipping! This is the lowest price you’ll see on the MyHeritage DNA test which is an autosomal test just like AncestryDNA and Family Tree DNA’s Family Finder test. You’ll have access to more ethnicities than any other major vendor PLUS received your results much faster than other companies. PLUS here’s an incentive on shipping: purchase 2 MyHeritage DNA kits and save 50% on shipping . . . and purchase 3 MyHeritage DNA kits and get FREE SHIPPING! Sale good through November 23rd, Click HERE to save – via MyHeritage DNA
NEW! Special Family History Writing Bundle from Family History Fanatics! Did you know that November is Family History Writing Month as well as National Memoir Writing Month? The folks at Family History Fanatics have a special bundle – a 3 Book Combo – on sale with FREE SHIPPING! Authored by Andrew and Devon Noel Lee of Family History Fanatics, the combo includes:
- A Recipe For Writing Family History – a simplified method to take all of the family history research you have done and begin writing your family’s story. Classes based on this book have been taught at RootsTech, Clayton Library, Texas State Genealogical Society, and BYU Family History Conference.
- From Metal to Rhinestones: A Quest for the Crown – the autobiographical look at the teenage years of a Texas pageant girl. By reading you’ll see how the everyday life of an ordinary person can be created into a story that can be enjoyed by your family and others.
- How to Fail English With Style – a collection of high school writings with commentary to give you a colorful view of this period of the author’s life.
One book that teaches you how to start writing your story and two examples of non-traditional family history books. Normally $35 on Amazon (plus you pay tax and shipping), get the set for just $30 with FREE SHIPPING! Click HERE for more info on the books and you must use THIS LINK to take advantage of this deal! Sale good through November 30th. Via Family History Fanatics
ONGOING Genealogy Bargains
FREE ACCESS to Native American Records at fold3! “Do you have Native American ancestry? Or are you interested in Native American history? Then explore Fold3’s Native American Collection for free November 1-15.” Click HERE to access – via fold3
NEW! 23andMe Ancestry Test just $49 when you buy 2 kits! This is an amazing Thanksgiving Family promo now through November 23rd – normally $99 each, save 50% when you purchase two kits. A good deal as well is a single Ancestry test kit is just $69. Click HERE to shop – via 23andMe.
Save 72% on Genealogy for Kids Collections – “Pass your love of genealogy to the next generation with Genealogy for Kids Collection. With this collection, you will get five resources perfect for kids to begin their family tree. These tips, tricks, and prompts will help kids interview family members to build their family tree and dig into their heritage.” This is a GREAT GIFT for your grandchildren, nieces and nephews this Christmas or Hanukkah! Regularly, an $89.99 value, now just $24.99 PLUS use promo code FAMTREE20 to save an additional $5.00 and your final price is $19.99! Click HERE to save – via Family Tree Magazine
ADDED BONUS! Get Family Recipe Card Templates FREE with your purchase at Family Tree Magazine – “Six colorful recipe card templates to preserve family recipes, designed to fit in a recipe binder or box. Simply type in the PDF and print or share!” (This item is added at checkout once you place an item in your cart at the Family Tree Magazine Store.) This is a $9.99 value for FREE! Click HERE to shop – via Family Tree Magazine
Save 30% on Finding Birth Families Using DNA Boot Camp – join DNA expert Mary Eberle on Saturday, November 18th for this online educational event! If you are an adoptee looking for birth parents or a genealogy researcher with an ancestor who was adopted, you’ll want to be a part of this problem-solving workshop. Regularly $29.99, you pay just $19.99 if you register before Monday, November 14th. Click HERE for details – via Hack Genealogy
Save 38% on Living DNA – now just $99 USD – We can’t remember the last time the price for the Living DNA test kit was this low – the regular price is $159 USD! “Living DNA is the world’s most advanced DNA test, offering twice the detail of other ancestry tests.”
- Twice the detail of other ancestry tests. We give you your DNA mix across 80 world regions, including 21 in Britain and Ireland. You can also explore peer reviewed details of the areas of the world your ancestors are from.
- 3-in-1 ancestry test. Our test not only covers your family line ancestry, but unlike other tests we also include your motherline, and your fatherline ancestry if you are male.
- View your ancestry through history. We put your ancestry into context showing your breakdown today (going back up to 10 generations), and also the spread of your ancestors at different points in history, showing how we are all connected.
- Your ancestry results updated for free. As science and our systems evolve, your results will be updated to provide on-going details about your ancestry.
Click HERE if you want to see what my results look like at Living DNA – this gives you an idea of the reporting they do for DNA testing!
Non-US Resident Sale Prices:
- Australia: $169 AUD, normally $199 AUD
- Canada: $169 CAD, normally $199 CAD
- New Zealand: $169 NZD, normally $199 NZD
- UK: £99, normally £129
Click HERE for more information and to shop – via Living DNA
Save 20% on Ancestry DNA test kits plus FREE SHIPPING! Here’s a little known sale . . . you can get the popular Ancestry DNA test kit for just $79 USD plus use promo code FREESHIPDNA at checkout to save the $9.95 shipping fee! And as an added bonus, each additional DNA kit you order is just $69 USD! There is no posted expiration data on this offer, so don’t delay because it could disappear at any time! Click HERE to get started – via Ancestry DNA
PLEASE NOTE: The post content above contains affiliate links. This means I make a percentage of sales via these links. This does not INCREASE the price you pay as a consumer. It simply supplements my income so I can continue providing as much free genealogy content as possible through my “abundance model.”
Disclaimer: All prices and offers are subject to change. Some items may be sold out and have limited inventory. Also check to see if you have automated purchase settings enabled, such as Amazon Buy with 1-Click: it is your responsibility to make sure you are getting the correct price for an item before you check out and finalize the transaction.
Disclosure statement: I have material connections with various vendors and organizations. To review the material connections I have in the genealogy industry, please see Disclosure Statement.
©2017, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.
Follow Us on Pinterest
All new deals are posted to Pinterest – follow us there!
Follow Abundant Genealogy’s board Genealogy Bargains on Pinterest.