PLEASE NOTE: The Genealogy Bargains post content below contains affiliate links. See disclosure statement below.
Today’s Genealogy Bargains – Friday, October 13, 2017
- AncestryDNA: Save 20% plus FREE SHIPPING
- Family Tree DNA: Save $20 on Family Finder DNA
- Family Tree Magazine: Save an extra 30% on all Beginner products
- Genealogy Gems: Save 30% on Premium Membership – EXCLUSIVE COUPON
- Hack Genealogy: Save 30% on Photo Organizing Boot Camp
- NEW! Legacy Family Tree: FREE WEBINAR Is Your Society Growing? Social Media may be your saving grace
- NEW! Legacy Tale: Save 30% on The Complete Guide to Google Photos, Second Edition
- Living DNA: Save 38% on Living DNA – now just $99
- MyHeritage DNA: Autosomal DNA Test Kit just $69
NEW Genealogy Bargains
NEW! Save 30% on The Complete Guide to Google Photos, Second Edition from Legacy Tale! This amazing 95 page ebook covers all the bases when it comes to using Google Photos to help digitize and organize your family photos. Click here for my review! Normally priced at $13.99 USD, use promo code SAVE30 at checkout and save 30% – your final price is $9.79 USD. Offer good through Monday, October 16th. Click HERE to save – via Legacy Tale.
NEW! FREE WEBINAR – Is Your Society Growing? Social Media may be your saving grace presented by DearMyrtle, Friday, October 13th, 1:00 pm Central – “It’s all about selling the sizzle! Ask genealogists about the perceived value of joining a genealogy society, the will invariably say: networking with friends and colleagues great presenters access to “boots on the ground” experts This webinar discusses 10 ideas to pump new life into genealogy & historical societies and family associations. Based on this blog post: Do Conferences Need Bloggers http://blog.dearmyrtle.com/2016/03/do-conferences-need-bloggers.html “ Click HERE to register – via Legacy Family Tree Webinars
ONGOING Genealogy Bargains
MyHeritage DNA test kit just $69 – save 30%! This is an amazing deal! This is the same type of autosomal DNA test that 23andMe, Family Tree DNA and AncestryDNA all offer! Regularly $99 USD, now just $69! Sale good through October 16th. Click HERE to shop – via MyHeritage.
Save 30% on Genealogy Gems Premium Membership! Lisa Louise Cooke of the Genealogy Gems site produces some AMAZING CONTENT for genealogists of all skill levels. Did you know she also has a special premium site for her followers? “The Genealogy Gems Premium Membership is the best way to get the most out of Lisa Louise Cooke’s Genealogy Gems! Premium Members get exclusive access to incredible content to help you further your research – all for one low annual price!”
When you join Genealogy Gems as a Premium Member, you’ll get:
- Premium Podcast audio episodes (new & archived). Check out the topics here.
- Video recordings of Lisa’s most popular classes + downloadable handouts (new & archived). Check out the class list here.
This week only you can save 30% on the Genealogy Gems Premium Membership with our EXCLUSIVE COUPON! Click HERE and at checkout use promo code THOMAS30. This offer is good through Monday, October 17th.
Save 30% on all “beginner” products at Family Tree Magazine this week! It is Week 2 of Family Tree Magazine’s Family History Month Celebration. Use promo code FHM30 at checkout and take an additional 30% off existing sale prices! Here are some examples:
The Family Tree Irish Genealogy Guide E-book, regularly $26.99, sale price $19.99, now just $13.29
Essential Family Tree Forms Collection, Volume 1 Download, regularly $19.99, now just $13.99
Essential Family Tree Forms Collection, Volume 2 Download, regularly $19.99, now just $13.99
The Family Tree Guide to DNA Testing and Genetic Genealogy E-book, regularly $29.99, sale price $19.99, now just $13.99
This sale is good through October 15th. Click HERE to save – via Family Tree Magazine
Save 38% on Living DNA – now just $99 USD – We can’t remember the last time the price for the Living DNA test kit was this low – the regular price is $159 USD! “Living DNA is the world’s most advanced DNA test, offering twice the detail of other ancestry tests.”
- Twice the detail of other ancestry tests. We give you your DNA mix across 80 world regions, including 21 in Britain and Ireland. You can also explore peer reviewed details of the areas of the world your ancestors are from.
- 3-in-1 ancestry test. Our test not only covers your family line ancestry, but unlike other tests we also include your motherline, and your fatherline ancestry if you are male.
- View your ancestry through history. We put your ancestry into context showing your breakdown today (going back up to 10 generations), and also the spread of your ancestors at different points in history, showing how we are all connected.
- Your ancestry results updated for free. As science and our systems evolve, your results will be updated to provide on-going details about your ancestry.
Click HERE if you want to see what my results look like at Living DNA – this gives you an idea of the reporting they do for DNA testing!
Non-US Resident Sale Prices:
- Australia: $169 AUD, normally $199 AUD
- Canada: $169 CAD, normally $199 CAD
- New Zealand: $169 NZD, normally $199 NZD
- UK: £99, normally £129
Click HERE for more information and to shop – via Living DNA
Save 30% on Photo Organizing Boot Camp – Are you looking for expert guidance on photo management and preservation? There’s a lot to know, and you’ll love learning from Ben and Hilarie Robison of Legacy Tale at the upcoming online Photo Organizing Boot Camp on October 21st. Click HERE for more details on this amazing 3-hour class and how you can get a 30% discount on early bird registration – via Hack Genealogy
Save 20% on Ancestry DNA test kits plus FREE SHIPPING! Here’s a little known sale . . . you can get the popular Ancestry DNA test kit for just $79 USD plus use promo code FREESHIPDNA at checkout to save the $9.95 shipping fee! And as an added bonus, each additional DNA kit you order is just $69 USD! There is no posted expiration data on this offer, so don’t delay because it could disappear at any time! Click HERE to get started – via Ancestry DNA
PLEASE NOTE: The post content above contains affiliate links. This means I make a percentage of sales via these links. This does not INCREASE the price you pay as a consumer. It simply supplements my income so I can continue providing as much free genealogy content as possible through my “abundance model.”
Disclaimer: All prices and offers are subject to change. Some items may be sold out and have limited inventory. Also check to see if you have automated purchase settings enabled, such as Amazon Buy with 1-Click: it is your responsibility to make sure you are getting the correct price for an item before you check out and finalize the transaction.
Disclosure statement: I have material connections with various vendors and organizations. To review the material connections I have in the genealogy industry, please see Disclosure Statement.
©2017, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.
Follow Us on Pinterest
All new deals are posted to Pinterest – follow us there!
Follow Abundant Genealogy’s board Genealogy Bargains on Pinterest.