Today’s Genealogy Bargains – Monday, February 5, 2018
Here is our “quick list” of NEW and ONGOING bargains . . . scroll down for details on each deal!
- Contest: Win a copy of The Family Tree Historical Newspapers Guide – CLICK HERE
- 23andMe: Save 20% on all 23andMe DNA test kits – CLICK HERE
- Amazon: Save 19% on Evidence Explained – CLICK HERE
- Ancestry: Save 50% on 6-month subscriptions! – SEE BELOW
- Ancestry DNA: Save 20%; buy 3 get 1 FREE – CLICK HERE
- Family Tree DNA: Save 27% on Family Finder , just $65 – CLICK HERE
- Family Tree Magazine: Save $40 on Spring 2018 Virtual Conference – CLICK HERE
- NEW! Family Tree University: Save $10 on FTU OnDemand Courses – use promo code COURSE10 – CLICK HERE
- Findmypast: FREE ACCESS to Birth, Marriage, Death and Census records! – CLICK HERE
- Fold3: FREE ACCESS to Black History Records – CLICK HERE
- LAST DAY! Hack Genealogy: Save 30% on Using Y-DNA, Mitochondrial DNA, and X-DNA for Genealogy Research Boot Camp – CLICK HERE
- Legacy Family Tree Webinars: FREE RECORDING Understanding DNA Matching Technology – CLICK HERE
- Legacy Tree Genealogists: Save up to $200 on professional genealogy research – CLICK HERE
- Living DNA: Save $60 – Living DNA test just $99 – CLICK HERE
- MyHeritage DNA: Save $30 – MyHeritage DNA test just $69 – CLICK HERE
NEW Genealogy Bargains
NEW! TODAY ONLY! Save $10 on FTU OnDemand Courses! Family Tree University offers OnDemand genealogy courses that make learning how to trace your family tree fun and rewarding. These independent study courses are self-lead and can be taken anytime. Whether you are looking for tips to use birth records, census records, genealogy and the law, doing cemetery research, or something else, we have plenty of courses for your research. Don’t wait, this sale ends tonight at midnight! Click HERE to get started and don’t forget you MUST use promo code COURSE10 at checkout to save 20%!
LAST DAY! Save 30% on Using Y-DNA, Mitochondrial DNA, and X-DNA for Genealogy Research Boot Camp! Join DNA expert Mary Eberle and moderator Thomas MacEntee to learn more about DNA testing results and genealogy! This unique, online live event will be held on Saturday, February 10th starting at 10:00 am Central. Regularly $25.99, pay just $19.99 if you register before Monday, February 5th! Click HERE for detailed info and to register – via Hack Genealogy
ONGOING Genealogy Bargains
FREE RECORDING Understanding DNA Matching Technology presented by MyHeritage on Tuesday, January 30th, 1:00 pm Central – “DNA Matching technology is a hot topic in genealogy today. It is an affordable and increasingly reliable method for discovering relatives you never knew you had. DNA Matching technology can indicate possible relationships between you and your DNA Matches, and allow you to learn more from family trees with people who share your DNA. It also allows you to contact those people and collaborate to expand your family history research. In this webinar, you will learn everything you need to know to make the most of DNA Matching technology.” Click HERE to watch for free – via Legacy Family Tree Webinars
Save $40 on 2018 Spring Virtual Genealogy Conference at Family Tree Magazine! “The birds are singing and the flowers are blooming, but is your family tree growing as quickly as you’d like? In this 3-day weekend, you’ll get access to plenty of genealogy tools and techniques to explore and discover your roots.” Regularly $199.99, now just $159.99 when you use promo code FTMSPRING at checkout. Sale valid through February 16th. Click HERE to save – via Family Tree Magazine
Enter The Family Tree Historical Newspaper Guide Contest this week and you could win a FREE copy of this amazing e-book valued at $25.99! Contest ends at 11:59 PM CST on Tuesday, February 6th – and we will announce the winner on Wednesday, February 7th at the Genealogy Bargains Facebook page! Click HERE to enter!
Save 20% at AncestryDNA: “5X MORE ETHNIC REGIONS than the next leading DNA test! The DNA test that tells a more complete story of you.” Regularly $99 USD, you pay just $79 USD! Click HERE to shop – via AncestryDNA
- ANCESTRY MEMBERS and PREVIOUS ANCESTRY DNA CUSTOMERS: If you have an Ancestry membership and/or you’ve already purchased an AncestryDNA test, login at Ancestry and you can get the the $79 USD sale price for AncestryDNA. Click HERE to shop – via AncestryDNA. Note: Current Ancestry members who have already done a DNA test with Ancestry will be directed to the page with your DNA results. On the top menu click DNA and then select BUY ANOTHER TEST to get this sale price.
- LOWER PRICE & FREE SHIPPING VIA AMAZON PRIME! Don’t forget that you can get the $79 USD sale price for AncestryDNA and get FREE 2-DAY SHIPPING if you have an Amazon Prime membership. Click HERE to shop – via Amazon
FREE ACCESS to Black History Records at Fold3! In recognition of Black History Month, Fold3 is making the records in its Black History collection available for free through the end of February. Click HERE to access – via Fold3
Save up to $200 on professional research from Legacy Tree Genealogists! Take advantage of “sweet” savings during our Valentine’s Day Sale, running now through February 14th. Save up to $200 on professional genealogy research using the codes below:
- $50 off a 20-Hour Research Project with code SAVE50
- $120 off a 40-Hour Research project with code SAVE120
- $200 off a 60-Hour Research Project with code SAVE200
Whether your research goals include delving into the details of the lives of your ancestors, overcoming a genealogy “brick wall”, learning more about your heritage or exploring connections through DNA and genetic genealogy, our team of professional genealogists can help! Click HERE to get started – via Legacy Tree Genealogists
Save 19% on Evidence Explained: History Sources from Artifacts to Cyberspace 3rd Edition Revised by Elizabeth Shown Mills! “Evidence Explained is the definitive guide to the citation and analysis of historical sources–a guide so thorough that it leaves nothing to chance. While countless websites now suggest ways to identify their offerings, few of those address the analytical needs of a researcher concerned with the nature and provenance of web material, whose numerous incarnations and transformations often affect the reliability of their content.” Regularly $59.95, you pay just $48.95 PLUS get FREE SHIPPING with your Amazon Prime membership! Click HERE to save – via Amazon
FREE ACCESS at Findmypast! Get access to all Birth, Marriage, Death and Census records which you sign up for free at Findmypast! “To celebrate 100 years of votes for women, we’re opening up our most essential records so your network can trace their inspiring female ancestors.” This offer is valid through February 8th – click HERE to get started – via Findmypast
Save 20% on All DNA test kits at 23andMe! 23andMe is holding a Valentine’s Day Sale with some great prices on both of their DNA test kits: The 23andMe Ancestry Service DNA test kit, regularly $99, is now just $79 USD! The 23andMe Health + Ancestry Service + Health DNA test kit, regularly $199 USD, is now just $159 USD! Sale valid through February 14th. Click HERE to shop – via 23andMe
FREE SHIPPING VIA AMAZON PRIME! Don’t forget that you can get the same sale prices at 23andMe and avoid the shipping costs if you have an Amazon Prime membership! Click HERE to shop – via Amazon
Save 30% at MyHeritage DNA – $69 USD! For just $69 USD you can get the popular autosomal DNA test kit similar to AncestryDNA, Family Tree DNA and other DNA testing companies. You’ll have access to more ethnicities than any other major vendor PLUS received your results much faster than other companies. Click HERE to shop – via MyHeritage DNA
FREE SHIPPING VIA AMAZON PRIME! Don’t forget that you can get the same sale price at MyHeritage DNA and avoid the shipping costs if you have an Amazon Prime membership! Click HERE to shop – via Amazon
Save 27% on Family Tree DNA Family Finder test kit! Regularly $79, now just $65 via Groupon! Don’t delay since this offer usually only lasts a few days! Click HERE to shop – via Groupon
Save 50% or more on 6-month subscriptions at Ancestry! This offer is for NEW MEMBERS only, but you can save 50% on the US and World 6-month subscriptions!
- US Discovery 6-month subscription, regularly $99, you pay just $49
Click HERE to get started!
- World Explorer 6-month subscription, regularly $209, you pay just $99
Click HERE to get started!
Save $60 USD at Living DNA – now just $99 USD! Living DNA is the world’s most advanced DNA test, offering twice the detail of other ancestry tests.
Why take a Living DNA test?
- Twice the detail of other ancestry tests: We give you your DNA mix across 80 world regions, including 21 in Britain and Ireland. You can also explore peer reviewed details of the areas of the world your ancestors are from.
- 3-in-1 ancestry test: Our test not only covers your family line ancestry, but unlike other tests we also include your motherline, and your fatherline ancestry if you are male.
- View your ancestry through history: We put your ancestry into context showing your breakdown today (going back up to 10 generations), and also the spread of your ancestors at different points in history, showing how we are all connected.
- Your ancestry results updated for free: As science and our systems evolve, your results will be updated to provide on-going details about your ancestry.
Normally $159 USD. now sale priced at just $99 USD. Click HERE to shop – via Living DNA
PLEASE NOTE: The post content above contains affiliate links. This means I make a percentage of sales via these links. This does not INCREASE the price you pay as a consumer. It simply supplements my income so I can continue providing as much free genealogy content as possible through my “abundance model.”
Disclaimer: All prices and offers are subject to change. Some items may be sold out and have limited inventory. Also check to see if you have automated purchase settings enabled, such as Amazon Buy with 1-Click: it is your responsibility to make sure you are getting the correct price for an item before you check out and finalize the transaction.
Disclosure statement: I have material connections with various vendors and organizations. To review the material connections I have in the genealogy industry, please see Disclosure Statement.
©2018, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.
Follow Us on Pinterest
All new deals are posted to Pinterest – follow us there!
Follow Abundant Genealogy’s board Genealogy Bargains on Pinterest.