Today’s Genealogy Bargains – Monday, June 17th, 2019
FEATURED Genealogy Bargain
- Fold 3: Save $20* on Annual Subscription at Fold3 and get access to over 545 MILLION military records, city directories and newspapers. And did you know that Fold3 has over 2 million pages (around 100 million names) in its City Directories Collection with records dating back to 1785? Regularly $79.95 USD, pay just $59.95 USD! – VIEW DETAILS
*Offer available for new Fold3 subscribers only and not for renewal of current subscriptions. Billed in one payment of $59.95 for a one-year subscription. Your subscription will automatically renew at list price after the introductory 1-year offer.
Genealogy Bargains Categories
- DNA Test Kits & Education
- Books for Family Historians
- Educational Webinars and Online Courses
- Genealogy Subscription Websites
- Photo Organization and Preservation
- Genealogy Software and Technology
- Give the Gift of Family History
ENDS TODAY! Right now through Monday, June 17th you can get a basic autosomal DNA test for genealogy research at one of the lowest prices of the year! Whether it’s a gift for Father’s Day or lots of tests for an upcoming family reunion, don’t miss this sale!
- 23andMe: Save 25% on 23andMe Health + Ancestry DNA kit during the 23andMe Father’s Day Sale! Regularly $199, now just $149 plus FREE gift wrapping! Sale valid through June 17th. VIEW DETAILS
- AncestryDNA: Save 40% on AncestryDNA during AncestryDNA Father’s Day Sale! Regularly $99, you pay just $59! Sale valid through Monday, June 17th. VIEW DETAILS
- AncestryDNA Canada: Save $30 CAD on AncestryDNA during AncestryDNA Canada Father’s Day Sale! Regularly $129 CAD, now just $99 CAD! Sale valid through Monday, June 17th. VIEW DETAILS
- Family Tree DNA: Save up to 25% on select DNA tests during the Family Tree DNA Father’s Day Sale! Family Tree DNA is holding an AMAZING Father’s Day Sale with some GREAT prices on DNA test kits and bundles! “Father’s Day is almost here, so get a jump on honoring Dad with extra savings on our best-selling DNA kits for ancestry. Give the gift of family discovery—because Dad genes never fade.” Family Finder DNA test kit, regularly $79, now just $59! Y-DNA test kits starting at just $129! VIEW DETAILS
- MyHeritage DNA: Save $10 during the MyHeritage DNA Father’s Day Sale! Get MyHeritage DNA Ancestry-Only test kit for just $69 (regularly $79)! This is the same autosomal DNA test kit as AncestryDNA and other major DNA vendors! Plus FREE SHIPPING when you purchase 2 or more MyHeritage DNA kits! Sale valid through Monday, June 17th. VIEW DETAILS
- MyHeritage: MyHeritage DNA Health + Ancestry test kit now available – just $199! This new test “offers new dimensions of genetic insight to enrich your life, enlighten you about your health, and help you make informed lifestyle choices. As a major expansion of our DNA product line, the MyHeritage DNA Health + Ancestry test includes dozens of personalized and easy-to-understand health reports. It also includes all of the features of the current MyHeritage DNA test. VIEW DETAILS
- Amazon: FREE SHIPPING for Amazon Prime Members on DNA test kits including 23andMe, AncestryDNA, Family Tree DNA, Living DNA and MyHeritage DNA – VIEW DETAILS
- Amazon: NOW AVAILABLE . . . print version of The DNA Guide for Adoptees: How to use genealogy and genetics to uncover your roots, connect with your biological family, and better understand your medical history by Brianne Kirkpatrick and Shannon Combs-Bennett. VIEW DETAILS
- Legacy Family Tree Webinars: FREE WEBINAR Using Another Library Source: the Government Document Section presented by Patricia Stamm, CG, CGL, Tuesday, June 18th, 2019, 8:00 pm Eastern / 7:00 pm Central / 6:00 pm Mountain / 5:00 pm Pacific. “As family historians go through the library to their local genealogy department, many quickly bypass the library’s Government Document Section. All offices of our federal government compiled, printed, and disseminated an assortment of reports and maps. Over the years, the GPO sent these publications out to various regional and selective depository libraries. Many times these publications contain unusual and one of a kind information pertaining to people and their surroundings. Repeatedly these publications contain unusual and one of a kind information. This session demonstrates the type of information included in Government Documents, how to search, locate, and obtain these federal gems.” VIEW DETAILS
- Legacy Family Tree: Save 15% on a Legacy Family Tree Webinars Annual Membership! Regularly $49.95, pay just $42.46 when you use promo code thomas15 at checkout – VIEW DETAILS
- Newspapers.com: Right now, Newspapers.com has an amazing offer if you use historical newspapers as part of your genealogy research! Get the Publishers Extra version of Newspapers.com for a six-month period for just $74.90 USD! The regular price is $119.40 USD and this is a savings of 37% off that price – VIEW DETAILS
- PRICE DROP! Amazon: Jumbl All-in-1 Film & Slide Scanner for 35mm Negative & Slides, 110, 126, Super 8 Films – now just $69.99 – VIEW DETAILS
- Amazon: Save 73% on SanDisk Cruzer 64GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive, regularly $39.99, now just $10.99! – VIEW DETAILS
While this might be up to debate, we love to give family history gifts this time of year as well as receive them! So check out the products below for quick and easy gifts you can give to any member of the family!
- Amazon: Save 47% on Klikel Family Tree Display at Amazon! – If you are looking for a way to use your genealogy research and digitized family photos here is a great idea . . . a metallic family tree display from Klikel. While there are many other companies making similar products, the Klikel line are the BEST in terms of construction, durability, and design. My recommendation is to get the Klikel Family Tree Frame Display with 10 Hanging Picture Photo Frames priced at just $39.99! – VIEW DETAILS
©2019, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.