Today’s Genealogy Bargains – Saturday, March 30th, 2019
FEATURED Genealogy Bargain
- Spring Giveaway: Subscribe to my Genealogy E-News or update your existing profile, and you’re automatically entered to win a $100 Amazon Gift Card this weekend! – VIEW DETAILS
Genealogy Bargains Categories
- DNA Test Kits & Education
- Books for Family Historians
- Educational Webinars and Online Courses
- Genealogy Subscription Websites
- Photo Organization and Preservation
- Genealogy Software and Technology
- Give the Gift of Family History
- Family Tree DNA: Genetic Genealogy Conference Sale at Family Tree DNA! Family Finder DNA test kit, just $49! Save up to $200 on Y-DNA and mTDNA tests too! – VIEW DETAILS
- EXTENDED! MyHeritage DNA: Save during MyHeritage DNA Magical March Sale! Pay just $59 PLUS get FREE SHIPPING when you purchase two or more DNA kits! Sale extended through March 31st! – VIEW DETAILS
- DNA Boot Camp: Save 30% on X-DNA for Genealogical Research digital download – get 3 hours of recorded videos, handouts and Q&A log for just $19.99! Sale valid through March 31st – VIEW DETAILS
- Amazon: FREE SHIPPING for Amazon Prime Members on DNA test kits including 23andMe, AncestryDNA, Family Tree DNA, Living DNA and MyHeritage DNA – VIEW DETAILS
- The Genealogy Do-Over Workbook has been updated and is now available in print, PDF e-book and Amazon Kindle e-book versions! – VIEW DETAILS
- Amazon: Save 36% on The Family Tree Historical Atlas of Germany by James M. Beidler. “Delve into your German heritage! With these 100-plus full-color maps, you can view German border changes throughout the centuries, allowing you to find your German hometown and records of your German ancestors.” Pre-order today and SAVE! – VIEW DETAILS
- Legacy Family Tree Webinars: FREE WEBINAR One Touch Genealogy Research: How to Handle a Record Just Once presented by Thomas MacEntee, April 2nd, 2019, 9:00 pm Eastern / 8:00 pm Central / 7:00 pm Mountain / 6:00 pm Pacific. “Do you get so excited when you find a new record for an ancestor that you forget to collect the information you need? Does that record shine and glitter so brightly that you are blinded to other vital clues you might need? Learn the “One Pass” approach to genealogy research and never get distracted again! Participants will learn the best way to extract as much information as possible from a genealogy record on the first pass! We’ll cover how to save and name record images, how to transcribe and extract information, how to create a quick source citation, and how to make sure you can find the record in the future.” Click HERE to register for FREE – via Legacy Family Tree Webinars
Research, Write, Connect Academy: Save 30% on Finding Your Female Ancestors Online Course by Lisa Alzo! “By taking this course today, you will quickly overcome the common challenges of missing maiden names and male-dominated record sets to finally find the females in your family tree. Get strategies and methods to help you tell “her” story! See the detailed course outline below.” Includes:
- Tips and techniques to tease out maiden names
- 6-page resource checklist
- How-to videos and worksheets
- Strategies and methods to help you tell “her” story
Regularly $99, now just $69.30 when you use promo code MARCH19 at checkout! Sale valid through Sunday, March 31st – VIEW DETAILS
- Legacy Family Tree: Save 15% on a Legacy Family Tree Webinars Annual Membership! Regularly $49.95, pay just $42.46 when you use promo code thomas15 at checkout – VIEW DETAILS
- ENDS TODAY! Findmypast: Save 40% on Ultimate British & Irish membership! Regularly $14.92 per month, you pay just $8.95! “Get access to all our records in the largest online British and Irish set PLUS exclusive content and guidance from our experts!” Sale valid through March 30th – VIEW DETAILS
- Fold3: Save $30 on Annual Subscription at Fold3 during Women’s History Month and get access to military records, city directories and newspapers. Did you know that Fold3 has over 2 million pages (around 100 million names), in its City Directories Collection with records dating back to 1785. Before phone books came into the picture, many cities and towns published directories of their residents. Regularly $79.95 USD, pay just $49.95 USD! – VIEW DETAILS
- Newspapers.com: Right now, Newspapers.com has an amazing offer if you use historical newspapers as part of your genealogy research! Get the Publishers Extra version of Newspapers.com for a six-month period for just $74.90 USD! The regular price is $119.40 USD and this is a savings of 37% off that price – VIEW DETAILS
- ENDS SOON! Vivid-Pix: Save 20% on Vivid-Pix RESTORE! Restore scanned prints, slides, documents, and digital camera images in seconds. You can even use Vivid-Pix RESTORE in scanned documents . . . Allen County Public Library does! Sale valid through March 31st, 2019. Use promo code 3GBargainsSAVEBT at checkout – VIEW DETAILS
- PRICE DROP! Amazon: Jumbl All-in-1 Film & Slide Scanner for 35mm Negative & Slides, 110, 126, Super 8 Films – now just $69.99 USD – LINK
- iDrive: 90% off iDrive automatic online backup! Regularly $69.50 USD per year, you get the first year of 5TB cloud storage for just $6.95 USD! Once you’ve scanned all those family photos, you need to have a data backup right? This is a “set it and forget it” program like Carbonite but much better: you can backup your mobile devices and even Facebook images! Offer valid through Sunday, March 31st! – VIEW DETAILS
- RemotePC: Right now, through a special offer just for followers of Genealogy Bargains, you can get a FULL YEAR of remote access for just $6.95!* Save 90% off the regular price of $69.95! PLUS instead of having access to 10 computers, iDrive has sweetened this offer with access up to 50 computers! Click HERE to get started!
* The 90% offer is applicable for the first year only. For subsequent years, normal charges are applicable.
- Evidentia: Save 15% on ALL items at Evidentia! “Evidentia not only solves the problems facing the genealogy community, but also simplifies the process of analyzing evidence and creating proof arguments while still following the Genealogical Proof Standard (GPS).” There is also a FREE 14-day trial available! If you haven’t checked out this amazing software, you really it owe to yourself and your genealogy research to do so! Regularly $29.99, you pay just $25.49. You must use HIDEFGEN at checkout! Offer good on all books and guides as well! – VIEW DETAILS
- Amazon: Save 74% on SanDisk Cruzer 64GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive, regularly $39.99, now just $10.46! – VIEW DETAILS
While this might be up to debate, we love to give family history gifts this time of year as well as receive them! So check out the products below for quick and easy gifts you can give to any member of the family!
- Save 47% on Klikel Family Tree Display at Amazon! – If you are looking for a way to use your genealogy research and digitized family photos here is a great idea . . . a metallic family tree display from Klikel. While there are many other companies making similar products, the Klikel line are the BEST in terms of construction, durability, and design. My recommendation is to get the Klikel Family Tree Frame Display with 10 Hanging Picture Photo Frames priced at just $39.99! – VIEW DETAILS
PLEASE NOTE: The post content above contains affiliate links. This means I make a percentage of sales via these links. This does not INCREASE the price you pay as a consumer. It simply supplements my income so I can continue providing as much free genealogy content as possible through my “abundance model.”
Disclaimer: All prices and offers are subject to change. Some items may be sold out and have limited inventory. Also check to see if you have automated purchase settings enabled, such as Amazon Buy with 1-Click: it is your responsibility to make sure you are getting the correct price for an item before you check out and finalize the transaction.
Amazon Associates Statement: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Disclosure Statement: I have material connections with various vendors and organizations. To review the material connections I have in the genealogy industry, please see Disclosure Statement.
Content and Images: All product content including images have been used by permission from the vendor.
©2019, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.