Today’s Genealogy Bargains – Sunday, June 21st, 2020
Today is Sunday, June 21st, 2020 and we’ve got lots of new deals on DNA, genealogy and family history at GenealogyBargains.com!
LAST CHANCE Fathers’ Day DNA Sales END TODAY!
- Ancestry: AMAZING SAVINGS up to 40% during the Ancestry Father’s Day Sale! Save on AncestryDNA test kits as well as Ancestry Gift Memberships!
- Family Tree DNA: Save up to 25% on select DNA tests during the Family Tree DNA Father’s Day Sale! Family Tree DNA is holding an AMAZING Father’s Day Sale with some GREAT prices on DNA test kits and bundles! “Father’s Day is almost here, so get a jump on honoring Dad with extra savings on our best-selling DNA kits for ancestry. Give the gift of family discovery—because Dad genes never fade.” Family Finder DNA test kit, regularly $79, now just $59! Y-DNA test kits starting at just $109! VIEW DETAILS
- MyHeritage DNA: Save $30 on MyHeritage DNA during the MyHeritage Father’s Day DNA Sale! Get the MyHeritage DNA Ancestry-Only test kit for just $49! This is the same autosomal DNA test kit as AncestryDNA and other major DNA vendors! BONUS! Purchase 2 or more MyHeritage DNA test kits and standard shipping is FREE! Sale good through Sunday, June 21, 2020. VIEW DETAILS
NEW Genealogy Bargains
- NEW! Legacy Family Tree Webinars: FREE WEBINAR Working with SuperSearch™ to Find the Correct Historical Record presented by by Daniel Horowitz, MyHeritage Webinars, Tal Erlichman, Tuesday, June 23rd, 2020, 2:00 pm Eastern / 1:00 pm Central / 12:00 pm Mountain / 11:00 am Pacific. 10+ billion records… so little time. Learn to use MyHeritage’s powerful search tool to quickly locate the exact historical record you’re looking for. Click HERE to register for FREE – via Legacy Family Tree Webinars.
MyHeritage: Enjoy FREE ACCESS to a Different Record Collection Every Day in June at MyHeritage! MyHeritage just made a HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT concerning its amazing record collections! Starting Monday, June 1st through the end of the month, one special record collection will be available for FREE each day! VIEW DETAILS
- England & Wales, Death Index, 1837-2005 with 87,011,471 records. This collection is an index of civil death registrations for England and Wales from 1837 to 2005. The collection includes images of the index pages for 1837 to 1983. From 1984 and forward there are no index pages as the General Registration Office (GRO) adopted an electronic records system and made this more recent portion of the index available digitally. Indexes are organized by year and quarter of event, and thereunder alphabetically by surname. Click HERE for access!
- England & Wales, Marriage Index, 1837-2005 with 95,986,805 records. This collection is an index of civil marriage registrations for England and Wales from 1837 to 2005. The collection includes images of the index pages for 1837 to 1983. From 1984 and forward there are no index pages as the General Registration Office (GRO) adopted an electronic records system and made this more recent portion of the index available digitally. Click HERE for access!
Educational Webinars and Online Courses
- Does the old German handwriting seem overwhelming? An obstacle insurmountable in your German genealogy journey? If so, it’s time to learn the tips and tricks that make deciphering that script much easier! Professional German genealogy translator Katherine Schober of SK Translations will show you the tools she uses every day to make working with those scary squiggles doable – and – dare we say it – actually kind of fun. Register for the FREE WEBINAR Tips and Tricks of Deciphering German Handwriting on Thursday, June 25th, 2020, 1:00 pm Eastern / 12:00 pm Central / 11:00 am Mountain / 10:00 am Pacific. Reserve your your seat today – limited spots available!
Research, Write, Connect: Preserve your memories of Dad and Save 40% on ALL ONLINE COURSES by family history expert Lisa Alzo at Research, Write, Connect! Remember you MUST use promo code WRITE40 at checkout to claim your 40% savings! Sale valid through Tuesday, June 30th, 2020.
- Write Stuff: Telling the Story – Writer’s Edition, regularly priced at $149.00, now just $89.40 – click HERE to shop!
- Write Stuff II: Advancing the Story, regularly priced at $149.00, now just $89.40 – click HERE to shop!
- Write Stuff III: Selling the Story, regularly priced at $169.00, now just $101.40 – click HERE to shop!
- Legacy Family Tree: Save 15% on a Legacy Family Tree Webinars Annual Membership! Regularly $49.95, pay just $42.46 when you use promo code thomas15 at checkout – VIEW DETAILS
Genealogy Subscription Websites
- Ancestry: Don’t settle for the usual this Father’s Day—get Dad something more memorable, like a closer look at his past. Save on a variety of Ancestry Gift Memberships all at 20% off***! VIEW DETAILS
- Fold3: Save 25% on a Fold3 Membership* and get access to military records, city directories and newspapers. Did you know that Fold3 has over 2 million pages (around 100 million names), in its City Directories Collection with records dating back to 1785. Before phone books came into the picture, many cities and towns published directories of their residents. Regularly $79.95 USD, pay just $59.95 USD! VIEW DETAILS
*Offer available for new Fold3 subscribers only and not for renewal of current subscriptions. Billed in one payment of $59.95 for a one-year subscription. Your subscription will automatically renew at list price after the introductory 1-year offer.
- Newspapers.com: Save $10 on Newspapers.com Publisher’s Extra! Were you one of the OVER 5,000 followers who took advantage of the FREE ACCESS period last month at Newspapers.com?
Still have more to find with the Newspapers.com Publisher’s Extra? Right now, Newspapers.com has an amazing offer if you use historical newspapers as part of your genealogy research! Get the Publishers Extra edition of Newspapers.com for a six-month period for just $64.90! The price is $139.40 USD when paying monthly, and this is a savings of $75 off that price. Click HERE to get started . . .
*Offer ends Jun 30, 2020 at 11:59PM MT. Offer available for new Publisher Extra subscribers only and not for renewal of current subscriptions. Billed in one payment of 64.90 for a 6-month Publisher Extra subscription. Your subscription will automatically renew at list price after the introductory 6-month offer.
- MyHeritage: Having trouble finding success with your genealogy research? Ready to make the leap to MyHeritage? Here’s a way to try MyHeritage Complete for FREE and also save 50%! – VIEW DETAILS
Genealogy Software and Technology
- iDrive: Save 90% on iDrive 2TB automatic backup! Regularly $69.50 per year, you get the first year of 2TB cloud storage for just $6.95! Once you’ve scanned all those family photos, you need to have a data backup right? This is a “set it and forget it” program like Carbonite but much better: you can backup your mobile devices and even Facebook images! VIEW DETAILS
Photo Organization and Preservation
- PRICE DROP! Amazon: Save up to 67% on Picture Keeper USB Photo Backup! Worried about backing up all those scanned images? No worries with the Picture Keeper system which actually scans and FINDS your photos!
- EASE OF USE – Once the software is installed – Just click “Start Backup,” and relax as it does the work for you!
- ON-THE-GO – Anywhere, anytime. No internet required, bring it on your next remote island vacation!
- WORKS ON MOST COMPUTERS – MAC and PC Compatible with Free Software included!
- USE ON MULTIPLE COMPUTERS – Software knows where each backup left off. Once one Picture Keeper fills up, just plug in the second one and it continues where the other left off!
- PEACE OF MIND – Set backup reminders to keep all of your memories safe and secure
Also available in 4GB, 16GB, and 32GB sizes. Right now, the 8GB size, regularly $59.99, now just $29.99! VIEW DETAILS
©2020, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.