PLEASE NOTE: The Genealogy Bargains post content below contains affiliate links. See disclosure statement below.
Today’s Genealogy Bargains – Sunday, November 19, 2017
- 23andMe: $49 for DNA Ancestry test kit
- AncestryDNA: Only $79 plus FREE SHIPPING
- LAST DAY! ArkivDigital: Win an All-in-One Subscription valued at $200 USD
- NEW! Evidentia: 25% off new Evidentia 3 software
- NEW! Family History Fanatics: Save on Family History Writing Bundle
- Family Tree DNA: Save 30% or more during FTDNA Holiday Sale
- LAST DAY! Family Tree Magazine: 50% off Irish Genealogy Guide
- NEW! Flip-Pal: Save $34 on Flip-Pal mobile scanner
- Findmypast: Get 1 month ALL ACCESS for just $1
- MyHeritage: MyHeritage DNA test kit only $59 plus FREE SHIPPING
NEW Genealogy Bargains
NEW! Save $34 on a special Flip-Pal bundle this week! I love my Flip-Pal mobile scanner and use it constantly for genealogy research and preserving family photos. We’ve just negotiated an exclusive Flip-Pal Genealogy Bargains Value Pack valued at $218.86 and you can get it for just $184.96! Click HERE for more information! Offer good through November 23rd – via Flip-Pal mobile scanner
NEW! Save 25% on the new Evidentia 3.0 Software! “Evidentia not only solves the problems facing the genealogy community, but also simplifies the process of analyzing evidence and creating proof arguments while still following the Genealogical Proof Standard (GPS).” There is also a FREE 14-day trial available! If you haven’t checked out this amazing software, you really it owe to yourself and your genealogy research to do so! Use promo code HOLIDAYS25 at checkout and get 25% off the list price – regularly $29.99, you pay just $22.50. Click HERE for more information – via Evidentia
Special Family History Writing Bundle from Family History Fanatics! Did you know that November is Family History Writing Month as well as National Memoir Writing Month? The folks at Family History Fanatics have a special bundle – a 3 Book Combo – on sale with FREE SHIPPING! Authored by Andrew and Devon Noel Lee of Family History Fanatics, the combo includes:
- A Recipe For Writing Family History – a simplified method to take all of the family history research you have done and begin writing your family’s story. Classes based on this book have been taught at RootsTech, Clayton Library, Texas State Genealogical Society, and BYU Family History Conference.
- From Metal to Rhinestones: A Quest for the Crown – the autobiographical look at the teenage years of a Texas pageant girl. By reading you’ll see how the everyday life of an ordinary person can be created into a story that can be enjoyed by your family and others.
- How to Fail English With Style – a collection of high school writings with commentary to give you a colorful view of this period of the author’s life.
One book that teaches you how to start writing your story and two examples of non-traditional family history books. Normally $35 on Amazon (plus you pay tax and shipping), get the set for just $30 with FREE SHIPPING! Click HERE for more info on the books and you must use THIS LINK to take advantage of this deal! Sale good through November 30th. Via Family History Fanatics
ONGOING Genealogy Bargains
LAST DAY! 50% Off Irish Genealogy Guide at Family Tree Magazine – “Discover your Irish roots! This comprehensive book will show how to find your Irish ancestors and learn more about them, with guides to identifying immigrant ancestors, researching major Irish records, and understanding Irish history and geography.” Regularly $26.99, now just $13.49 PLUS get an extra 20% off using promo code FAMTREE20 at checkout – your final price is just $10.79! Offer valid through Sunday, November 19th. Click HERE for the ebook edition; click HERE for the print edition – via Family Tree Magazine
23andMe Ancestry Test just $49 when you buy 2 kits! This is an amazing Thanksgiving Family promo now through November 23rd – normally $99 each, save 50% when you purchase two kits. A good deal as well is a single Ancestry test kit is just $69. Click HERE to shop – via 23andMe.
LAST DAY! Win an All-in-One subscription from ArkivDigital valued at $200 USD. ArkivDigital is the “must have” resource for Swedish genealogy research! We’ve partnered with ArkivDigital this week for a great giveaway – you could win one year’s access via their All-in-One subscription. Click HERE to enter – via ArkivDigital
Save 40% on MyHeritage DNA – just $59! PLUS special savings on shipping! This is the lowest price you’ll see on the MyHeritage DNA test which is an autosomal test just like AncestryDNA and Family Tree DNA’s Family Finder test. You’ll have access to more ethnicities than any other major vendor PLUS received your results much faster than other companies. PLUS here’s an incentive on shipping: purchase 2 MyHeritage DNA kits and save 50% on shipping . . . and purchase 3 MyHeritage DNA kits and get FREE SHIPPING! Sale good through November 23rd, Click HERE to save – via MyHeritage DNA
AncestryDNA just $79 during Holiday Sale! PLUS get FREE SHIPPING with special promo code FREESHIPDNA! And each ADDITIONAL KIT is just $69! Now is your chance to get the best-selling DNA test in the world! Ancestry DNA offers 5X MORE ETHNIC REGIONS than the next leading DNA test. Sale good through November 23rd – click HERE to shop via Ancestry
Save 30% or more on a variety of DNA test kits at Family Tree DNA! It’s time for FTDNA’s annual Holiday Sale with great prices on the tests you need to make advances in your genealogy and family history research! Just look at these deals . . .
- Family Finder: Family Finder provides powerful interactive tools that trace your lineage, help you determine family connections, and discover DNA relatives. Regularly $89, now just $59! Save $30!
- mtFull Sequence: Examines all regions of mtDNA, identifying your maternal haplogroup and migration path. Regularly $199, now just $169! Save $30!
- Y-37*: Tests 37 markers. Explore your paternal lineage and follow the ancient migration path of your male ancestors. Regularly $169, now just $129! Save $40!
- Y-67*: Tests 67 markers. Explore your paternal lineage and follow the ancient migration path of your male ancestors. Regularly $268, now just $229! Save $39!
- Y-111*: Tests 111 markers. Explore your paternal lineage and follow the ancient migration paths of your male ancestors. Regularly $359, now just $299! Save $60!
- Family Finder + Y-37 Test Bundle*: Our Family Finder + Y-37 bundle allows you to explore your deep paternal ancestry and migrations. Regularly $258, now just $178! Save $80!
- Family Finder + Y-67 Test Bundle*: Allows you to explore your deep paternal ancestry and migrations and all that Family Finder has to offer. Regularly $357, now just $278! Save $79!
- Family Finder + mtFull Sequence Test Bundle: Allows you to explore your deep maternal ancestry and migrations and all that Family Finder has to offer. Regularly $288, now just $218! Save $70!
- Family Finder + Y-67 + mtFull Sequence Test Bundle*: Provides a view into your paternal/maternal ancestry and all that Family Finder has to offer. Regularly $566, now just $442! Save $114!
* Denotes male specific tests
Sale good through December 31st. Click HERE to start shopping – via Family Tree DNA
1 month for $1 at Findmypast! If you took advantage of this past weekend’s free access of US and UK military records, you can get one entire month of unlimited access for just $1! Choose either Findmypast’s Starter or Premium subscription, both are just $1 for 1 month.
The great value Starter subscription includes:
- United States and Canada birth, marriage and death records
- Essential US travel and immigration collections
- Millions of British and Irish census records dating back to 1841
The Premium subscription includes all of the above, plus:
- The largest collection of Irish family history records online
- Our premium United States Marriages record set
- The British and Irish Newspaper collections, dating back to 1708
This offer is good through November 19th – click HERE to shop – via Findmypast
Note: This offer is only available to first-time subscribers. After the discounted 30-day period, your subscription will automatically renew at full price ($9.95 for Starter, $19.95 for Premium) unless you un-tick ‘Auto-renew my subscription’ under ‘Personal details’ when logged into the site.\
Save 38% on Living DNA – now just $99 USD – We can’t remember the last time the price for the Living DNA test kit was this low – the regular price is $159 USD! “Living DNA is the world’s most advanced DNA test, offering twice the detail of other ancestry tests.”
- Twice the detail of other ancestry tests. We give you your DNA mix across 80 world regions, including 21 in Britain and Ireland. You can also explore peer reviewed details of the areas of the world your ancestors are from.
- 3-in-1 ancestry test. Our test not only covers your family line ancestry, but unlike other tests we also include your motherline, and your fatherline ancestry if you are male.
- View your ancestry through history. We put your ancestry into context showing your breakdown today (going back up to 10 generations), and also the spread of your ancestors at different points in history, showing how we are all connected.
- Your ancestry results updated for free. As science and our systems evolve, your results will be updated to provide on-going details about your ancestry.
Click HERE if you want to see what my results look like at Living DNA – this gives you an idea of the reporting they do for DNA testing!
Non-US Resident Sale Prices:
- Australia: $169 AUD, normally $199 AUD
- Canada: $169 CAD, normally $199 CAD
- New Zealand: $169 NZD, normally $199 NZD
- UK: £99, normally £129
Click HERE for more information and to shop – via Living DNA
PLEASE NOTE: The post content above contains affiliate links. This means I make a percentage of sales via these links. This does not INCREASE the price you pay as a consumer. It simply supplements my income so I can continue providing as much free genealogy content as possible through my “abundance model.”
Disclaimer: All prices and offers are subject to change. Some items may be sold out and have limited inventory. Also check to see if you have automated purchase settings enabled, such as Amazon Buy with 1-Click: it is your responsibility to make sure you are getting the correct price for an item before you check out and finalize the transaction.
Disclosure statement: I have material connections with various vendors and organizations. To review the material connections I have in the genealogy industry, please see Disclosure Statement.
©2017, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.
Follow Us on Pinterest
All new deals are posted to Pinterest – follow us there!
Follow Abundant Genealogy’s board Genealogy Bargains on Pinterest.