Today’s Genealogy Bargains – Thursday, March 14th, 2019
FEATURED Genealogy Bargain
- NEW! MyHeritage: FREE ACCESS to almost 14 MILLION Irish Records at MyHeritage – just in time for St. Patrick’s Day! Access available for free through Wednesday, March 20th! VIEW DETAILS
NEW Genealogy Bargains
- NEW! iDrive: 90% off iDrive automatic online backup! Regularly $69.50 USD per year, you get the first year of 5TB cloud storage for just $6.95 USD! Once you’ve scanned all those family photos, you need to have a data backup right? This is a “set it and forget it” program like Carbonite but much better: you can backup your mobile devices and even Facebook images! Offer valid through Sunday, March 31st! – VIEW DETAILS
Genealogy Bargains Categories
- DNA Test Kits & Education
- Books for Family Historians
- Educational Webinars and Online Courses
- Genealogy Subscription Websites
- Photo Organization and Preservation
- Genealogy Software and Technology
- Give the Gift of Family History
- DISCOUNT EXTENDED! DNA Boot Camp: Do you know about X-DNA data and how to use it for genealogy? Save 30% on the upcoming X-DNA and Genealogical Research DNA Boot Camp with DNA expert Mary Eberle! This is a 3-hour LIVE ONLINE EVENT on Saturday, March 16th during which you’ll learn how and when X-DNA can help your genealogical research. Regularly $25.99, now just $19.99! – VIEW DETAILS
- MyHeritage: MyHeritage DNA St. Patrick’s Day Sale – just $59! Get the popular MyHeritage DNA test kit similar to AncestryDNA, Family Tree DNA and other DNA testing companies. You’ll have access to more ethnicities than any other major vendor PLUS receive your results much faster than other companies. FREE SHIPPING when you purchase 2 or more MyHeritage DNA test kits! Sale ends March 18th, 2019. Click HERE to shop and don’t delay!
- 23andMe: FREE SHIPPING on 23andMe DNA test kits now through Sunday, March 17th! No promo code needed, discount applied at checkout – VIEW DETAILS
- AncestryDNA: Right now you can save 40% on AncestryDNA – the world’s most popular personal DNA test kit – and pay just $59! Take advantage of the AncestryDNA Saint Patrick’s Day Sale now through Monday, March 18th and discover more about your own ethnicity. VIEW DETAILS
- AncestryDNA Australia: Get AncestryDNA Australia for just $89 AUD during the Ancestry DNA St. Patrick’s Day Sale! Regularly $129, save $40 AUD! Sale valid through Sunday, March 17th – VIEW DETAILS
- AncestryDNA Canada: Save on AncestryDNA – just $99 CAD during AncestryDNA St. Patrick’s Day Sale – now through Sunday, March 17th – VIEW DETAILS
- Amazon: FREE SHIPPING for Amazon Prime Members on DNA test kits including 23andMe, AncestryDNA, Family Tree DNA, Living DNA and MyHeritage DNA – VIEW DETAILS
- Family Tree DNA: Save $20 on Family Finder DNA test kit during Family Tree DNA St. Paddy’s Day Sale! Regularly $79, you pay just $59! – VIEW DETAILS
- Legacy Family Tree: Save 15% on a Legacy Family Tree Webinars Annual Membership! Regularly $49.95, pay just $42.46 when you use promo code thomas15 at checkout – VIEW DETAILS
- NEW! MyHeritage: FREE ACCESS to almost 14 MILLION Irish Records at MyHeritage – just in time for St. Patrick’s Day! “Do you have any Irish roots? According to a survey conducted by the U.S. Census Bureau, the Irish diaspora in the United States alone numbers more than 33 million people — 10.5% of the total U.S. population, and roughly 5 times Ireland’s population of 6.7 million. This isn’t even counting the descendants of Irish immigrants in countries around the world. In honor of St. Patrick’s Day, we’re offering all MyHeritage users FREE access to all our Irish record collections from March 14–20, 2019.” Access available for free through Wednesday, March 20th! VIEW DETAILS
- NEW! Ancestry: FREE ACCESS* to over 140 MILLION Irish records including passenger lists, peerage and royalty directories, census records, photos, and more. Free access valid through Monday, March 18th – VIEW DETAILS
* Access to the records in the featured collections will be free until March 18, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. ET. After the free access period ends, you will only be able to view the records in the featured collections using a paid Ancestry World Explorer or All Access membership. To see a full list of the records in the featured collections, please click here.
- Fold3: Save $30 on Annual Subscription at Fold3 during Women’s History Month and get access to military records, city directories and newspapers. Did you know that Fold3 has over 2 million pages (around 100 million names), in its City Directories Collection with records dating back to 1785. Before phone books came into the picture, many cities and towns published directories of their residents. Regularly $79.95 USD, pay just $49.95 USD! – VIEW DETAILS
- Newspapers.com: Right now, Newspapers.com has an amazing offer if you use historical newspapers as part of your genealogy research! Get the Publishers Extra version of Newspapers.com for a six-month period for just $74.90 USD! The regular price is $119.40 USD and this is a savings of 37% off that price – VIEW DETAILS
- Amazon: 3.5″ USB External Portable Floppy Disk Drive just $13.99! Are you sitting on old floppy disks filled with genealogy data? Here’s an easy way to access the disks and copy the data to your current computer or up to the cloud! – VIEW DETAILS
- RemotePC: Right now, through a special offer just for followers of Genealogy Bargains, you can get a FULL YEAR of remote access for just $6.95!* Save 90% off the regular price of $69.95! PLUS instead of having access to 10 computers, iDrive has sweetened this offer with access up to 50 computers! Click HERE to get started!
* The 90% offer is applicable for the first year only. For subsequent years, normal charges are applicable.
- Evidentia: Save 15% on ALL items at Evidentia! “Evidentia not only solves the problems facing the genealogy community, but also simplifies the process of analyzing evidence and creating proof arguments while still following the Genealogical Proof Standard (GPS).” There is also a FREE 14-day trial available! If you haven’t checked out this amazing software, you really it owe to yourself and your genealogy research to do so! egularly $29.99, you pay just $25.49. You must use HIDEFGEN at checkout! Offer good on all books and guides as well! – VIEW DETAILS
- Amazon: Save 75% on SanDisk Cruzer 64GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive, regularly $39.99, now just $9.99! – VIEW DETAILS
While this might be up to debate, we love to give family history gifts this time of year as well as receive them! So check out the products below for quick and easy gifts you can give to any member of the family!
- Save 47% on Klikel Family Tree Display at Amazon! – If you are looking for a way to use your genealogy research and digitized family photos here is a great idea . . . a metallic family tree display from Klikel. While there are many other companies making similar products, the Klikel line are the BEST in terms of construction, durability, and design. My recommendation is to get the Klikel Family Tree Frame Display with 10 Hanging Picture Photo Frames priced at just $39.99! – VIEW DETAILS
PLEASE NOTE: The post content above contains affiliate links. This means I make a percentage of sales via these links. This does not INCREASE the price you pay as a consumer. It simply supplements my income so I can continue providing as much free genealogy content as possible through my “abundance model.”
Disclaimer: All prices and offers are subject to change. Some items may be sold out and have limited inventory. Also check to see if you have automated purchase settings enabled, such as Amazon Buy with 1-Click: it is your responsibility to make sure you are getting the correct price for an item before you check out and finalize the transaction.
Amazon Associates Statement: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Disclosure Statement: I have material connections with various vendors and organizations. To review the material connections I have in the genealogy industry, please see Disclosure Statement.
Content and Images: All product content including images have been used by permission from the vendor.
©2019, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.