INDEX of Today’s Genealogy Bargains
- 23andMe: Save $20 during 23andMe Father’s Day Sale PLUS FREE SHIPPING for Amazon Prime Members
- NEW! AncestryDNA: Save $20 on AncestryDNA – UK and Canada too!
- Family Tree DNA: Family Finder DNA test kit just $59
- NEW! Family Tree University: Save $10 on How to Use Evernote for Genealogists online course
- NEW! Genealogical Publishing Company: Save almost 50% on The International Handbook of Vital Records
- LegacyTale: Summer Photo Promo – Save 25%
- MyHeritage DNA: FREE DNA data upload
- Legacy Family Tree Webinars: FREE WEBINAR Researching Your Minnesota Ancestors
PLEASE NOTE: The post content below contains affiliate links. This means I make a percentage of sales via these links. This does not INCREASE the price you pay as a consumer. It simply supplements my income so I can continue providing as much free genealogy content as possible through my “abundance model.”
NEW Genealogy Bargains
AncestryDNA Father’s Day Sale
- Save 20% on Ancestry DNA! “Give Dad the story of his lifetime. With AncestryDNA, he can uncover his ethnic origins and find the people, places, and migration paths in his family history.” Regularly $99, now just $79. Offer good through Sunday, June 18th. Click HERE to order – via Ancestry
- If you are an Amazon Prime member, you get the same great sale price as the AncestryDNA website PLUS you get free shipping – even SAME DAY for some members! Click HERE to shop via Amazon.
- Save $20 on AncestryDNA Canada! Canadians can save $20 on AncestryDNA during the AncestryDNA Father’s Day sale now through June 18th. With all the US-focused sales that don’t allow international access, isn’t it nice to see a Canada only sale every once in a while? Offer good through Sunday, June 18th. Click HERE to shop – via AncestryDNA Canada
- Save £10 on AncestryDNA UK! Ancestry has ensured that this Father’s Day is as inclusive as possible – residents of the UK can save £10 on the price of the Ancestry DNA test kit. Offer good through Sunday, June 18th. Click HERE to shop via AncestryDNA UK.
- NEW! Save $10 on How to Use Evernote for Genealogists, a four-week course at Family Tree University – this course runs July 17th through August 11th and is led by Kerry Scott, author of How to Use Evernote for Genealogy. “As every genealogist knows, there comes a point where your piles of research threaten to become overwhelming! Before you end up hopelessly lost in your own family tree, learn how to use Evernote and gain control over your research. You’ll get handy tools for syncing your work across multiple platforms, methods of digitizing and organizing your files into a simple system of notes, notebooks, and stacks. Plus, you’ll take advantage of the ability to take pictures, web clippings, and scans of records, which you can share with other members of your family easily through email, Facebook, even Twitter! With this 4-week course and Kerry Scott’s great tips, keeping track of your family tree is about to get a lot easier!” Normally $99 USD, now just $89 if you use promo code TMEVERNOTE10 when you enroll online. Click HERE for more information – via Family Tree University
NEW! Save over 50% on The International Vital Records Handbook “The International Vital Records Handbook is a resource that is even more valuable today than it was when it was first published, and now a completely new 7th edition of this handy publication is available. Not only does it give persons needing certification of their own important life events the tools needed to obtain these certificates, it also gives genealogists and historians the location–both online and on-site–of vital records databases and indexes, as well as other resources that could help further their research.” Was $84.95, on sale for $63.75 PLUS use coupon code TMJ17 to save an additional 30% (use New or Guest login when ordering) – your price is $44.63 plus shipping – click HERE to shop – via Genealogical Publishing Company
ONGOING Genealogy Bargains
Save 20% on 23andMe during their Father’s Day sale! This Father’s Day, give Dad the gift of discovery. Order DNA test kits today at 23andMe.com and save $20! The Ancestry test kit is reduced from $99 to $79 and the Health + Ancestry test kit is marked down from $199 to $179. Promotion begins June 2nd and runs through June 18th. Limit 2 kits per customer. Click here to get started – via 23andme
FREE WEBINAR Researching Your Minnesota Ancestors presented by Paula Stuart-Warren, CG, FMGS, FUGA, Wednesday, June 7th at 1:00 pm Central “The resources for tracing Minnesota ancestry are plentiful and the number of indexes, digitized records, and microform editions are growing constantly. The plentiful published indexes, guides, and histories are also important to your research. Many of these are accessible no matter where you live. Many Minnesota related records and publications have been, and continue to be, preserved. There is a wealth of information accessible via many methods and this session presents an overview of what is available for your search. You might be surprised at the access researchers have to records that are not accessible in other states. Learn about vital records, probate, military, naturalization, prison, state hospital, state census, and others in this webinar.” Click HERE to register – via Legacy Family Tree Webinars
Save 25% on The Complete Guide to Google Photo ebook from Legacy Tale! Now through Friday, June 9th, you can save 25% on this amazing “how to” book. Click here to read my recent review of the book by Hilarie’s husband Ben Robison. It provides everything you need to start using Google Photos before, during and after your own summer adventure. Click here to shop – via Legacy Tale
FREE DNA Data Upload at MyHeritage DNA – did you know that some DNA test companies CHARGE YOU to upload your raw DNA test data from another company like Ancestry DNA or 23andMe? Not MyHeritage! And now with their improved ethnicity estimates (click here for details), you can learn even MORE about your DNA results. Click HERE to upload your DNA test data for free – via MyHeritage.
Family Tree DNA just RAISED the price of its Family Finder test to $89 USD. But use this Groupon link (click HERE) and get the same test for just $59 – a 34% savings – via Groupon
Disclaimer: All prices and offers are subject to change. Some items may be sold out and have limited inventory. Also check to see if you have automated purchase settings enabled, such as Amazon Buy with 1-Click: it is your responsibility to make sure you are getting the correct price for an item before you check out and finalize the transaction.
Disclosure statement: I have material connections with various vendors and organizations. To review the material connections I have in the genealogy industry, please see Disclosure Statement.
©2007, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.
Follow Us on Pinterest
All new deals are posted to Pinterest – follow us there!
Follow Abundant Genealogy’s board Genealogy Bargains on Pinterest.