Today’s Genealogy Bargains – Tuesday, June 30th, 2020
Today is Tuesday, June 30th, 2020 and we’ve got lots of new deals on DNA, genealogy and family history at GenealogyBargains.com!
LAST CHANCE Deals – Expire TONIGHT!
DON’T WAIT! Here is your last chance to save on Fold3, Newspapers.com and more!
- RootsMagic: Save 33% on Personal Historian 3 software by RootsMagic! Don’t miss this special sale on Personal Historian 3 software “which helps you write the story of your life and of other individuals. Are you overwhelmed with the idea of writing your life stories? Personal Historian breaks this seemingly monumental task into small, manageable pieces and then reconstructs it into a complete, publishable document.” Regularly $29.99, now just $19.99! Sale valid through Tuesday, June 30th. VIEW DETAILS
- Fold3: Save 25% on a Fold3 Membership* and get access to military records, city directories and newspapers. Did you know that Fold3 has over 2 million pages (around 100 million names), in its City Directories Collection with records dating back to 1785. Before phone books came into the picture, many cities and towns published directories of their residents. Regularly $79.95 USD, pay just $59.95 USD! VIEW DETAILS
*Offer available for new Fold3 subscribers only and not for renewal of current subscriptions. Billed in one payment of $59.95 for a one-year subscription. Your subscription will automatically renew at list price after the introductory 1-year offer.
- Newspapers.com: Save $10 on Newspapers.com Publisher’s Extra! Were you one of the OVER 5,000 followers who took advantage of the FREE ACCESS period last month at Newspapers.com?
Still have more to find with the Newspapers.com Publisher’s Extra? Right now, Newspapers.com has an amazing offer if you use historical newspapers as part of your genealogy research! Get the Publishers Extra edition of Newspapers.com for a six-month period for just $64.90! The price is $139.40 USD when paying monthly, and this is a savings of $75 off that price. Click HERE to get started . . .
*Offer ends Jun 30, 2020 at 11:59PM MT. Offer available for new Publisher Extra subscribers only and not for renewal of current subscriptions. Billed in one payment of 64.90 for a 6-month Publisher Extra subscription. Your subscription will automatically renew at list price after the introductory 6-month offer.
Research, Write, Connect: Preserve your memories of Dad and Save 40% on ALL ONLINE COURSES by family history expert Lisa Alzo at Research, Write, Connect! Remember you MUST use promo code WRITE40 at checkout to claim your 40% savings! Sale valid through Tuesday, June 30th, 2020.
- Write Stuff: Telling the Story – Writer’s Edition, regularly priced at $149.00, now just $89.40 – click HERE to shop!
- Write Stuff II: Advancing the Story, regularly priced at $149.00, now just $89.40 – click HERE to shop!
- Write Stuff III: Selling the Story, regularly priced at $169.00, now just $101.40 – click HERE to shop!
Need Help with Your Genealogy Research?
- Trace.com: Forge a new path to genealogy success with a personalized review at Trace.com! Have you ever wished that you could get expert help with your family history research, but weren’t sure where to turn? Or, perhaps, you were worried about the high cost? If so, Trace can help. The team at Trace offers a simple and affordable way to get help with your family history research problems by utilizing their unique network of over 4,000 genealogy professionals, with access to over 2,000 archives and repositories from over 90 countries around the world. You have nothing to lose . . . only your ancestors to gain! This $99 rate is only for my followers and it expires this coming Tuesday, June 30th. Fill out the short form and get started.
NEW Genealogy Bargains
- NEW! Legacy Family Tree Webinars: FREE WEBINAR Finding a Father for Molly – Using DNA presented by Jill Morelli, CG, Wednesday 1 July 2020, 2:00 pm Eastern / 1:00 pm Central / 12:00 pm Mountain / 11:00 am Pacific. Oral tradition told the story; DNA identified the father. The case study illustrates using matches on Ancestry and GEDmatch to narrow the number of candidates, developing and implementing a targeted testing plan, hypothesis development and using documentary evidence to support the conclusion—while complying with genetic standards. The use of the X-match, not often employed, is utilized as well. It’s a simple case to illustrate basic principles without jargon. Click HERE to register for FREE – via Legacy Family Tree Webinars.
MyHeritage: Enjoy FREE ACCESS to a Different Record Collection Every Day in June at MyHeritage! MyHeritage just made a HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT concerning its amazing record collections! Starting Monday, June 1st through the end of the month, one special record collection will be available for FREE each day! VIEW DETAILS
- Germany North Rhine Westphalia Death Index with 2,355,301 records. This collection contains death records from the state of North Rhine-Westphalia between 1874 and 1938. The records may contain the following information: certificate number, date of registration which is different from the actual death date, name and occupation of the person reporting the death, given name, last name (and maiden name, if applicable) of the deceased, gender, religion, date and place and time of death, age at death, date and place of birth, residence and often other important information such as spouse and parents. Click HERE to access!
©2020, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.