Today’s Genealogy Bargains – Tuesday, March 5th, 2019
FEATURED Genealogy Bargain
- NEW! Family Tree Magazine: Celebrate Mardi Gras and your French ancestors . . . Save 75% on the French Heritage Power Pack! Regularly $70.96, now just $19.99! – VIEW DETAILS
NEW Genealogy Bargains
- NEW! FREE access to RootsTech 2019 Recordings! Now you can watch the Keynotes & General Sessions, the RootsTech Sessions (keynotes and classes), and the LDS Sessions from home! – VIEW DETAILS
Genealogy Bargains Categories
- DNA Test Kits & Education
- Books for Family Historians
- Educational Webinars and Online Courses
- Genealogy Subscription Websites
- Photo Organization and Preservation
- Genealogy Software and Technology
- Give the Gift of Family History
- Legacy Family Tree Webinars: FREE WEBINAR A Guide to Third Party Tools For DNA Testing presented by Michelle Leonard, Wednesday, March 6th, 2019, 2:00 pm Eastern / 1:00 pm Central / 12:00 pm Mountain / 11:00 am Pacific – “While all of the different testing companies boast helpful internal tools, it’s important to familiarise yourself with the many excellent third party tools that can aid you on your DNA testing journey. This presentation will provide an overview of all the major and minor third party tools available and will include practical hints and tips on how to get the most out of them. These tools can help with understanding, interpreting and organising your DNA results and, ultimately, can contribute to how successful you are in identifying matches and making family history breakthroughs via DNA.” Click HERE to register for FREE via Legacy Family Tree Webinars
- DNA Boot Camp: Do you know about X-DNA data and how to use it for genealogy? Save 30% on the upcoming X-DNA and Genealogical Research DNA Boot Camp with DNA expert Mary Eberle! This is a 3-hour LIVE ONLINE EVENT on Saturday, March 16th during which you’ll learn how and when X-DNA can help your genealogical research. Regularly $25.99, now just $19.99! – VIEW DETAILS
- Amazon: FREE SHIPPING for Amazon Prime Members on DNA test kits including 23andMe, AncestryDNA, Family Tree DNA, Living DNA and MyHeritage DNA – VIEW DETAILS
- Family Tree DNA: Get the Family Finder DNA test kit – autosomal DNA test similar to AncestryDNA – for just $79 USD – VIEW DETAILS
- MyHeritage DNA End of Winter Sale – just $69! Get the popular MyHeritage DNA test kit similar to AncestryDNA, Family Tree DNA and other DNA testing companies. You’ll have access to more ethnicities than any other major vendor PLUS receive your results much faster than other companies. FREE SHIPPING when you purchase 2 or more MyHeritage DNA test kits! Sale ends March 11th, 2019. Click HERE to shop and don’t delay!
- NEW! Family Tree Magazine: Celebrate Mardi Gras and your French ancestors . . . Save 75% on the French Heritage Power Pack! “This collection is packed with 6 resources for tracking down French ancestry. You will learn how to track down genealogical records from the comfort of home, French naming patterns and traditions, overviews of the area’s history, tips to overcome the language barrier, and much more! Get this collection today and discover your French ancestry!” Regularly $70.96, now just $19.99! – VIEW DETAILS
- Family Tree Magazine: New Edition! The Family Tree Problem Solver: Tried-and-True Tactics for Tracing Elusive Ancestors by Marsha Hoffman Rising available for pre-order! “Has your family history research hit a brick wall? This revised edition of The Family Tree Problem Solver includes new guides to record hints from genealogy websites and DNA results from companies like AncestryDNA. Plus, you’ll find a glossary of genealogy terms and case studies that put the book’s advice into action.” – VIEW DETAILS
- Amazon: Save 75% on Research Like a Pro: A Genealogist’s Guide! “Are you stuck in your genealogical research? Wondering how to make progress on your brick wall problems? Discover the process that a professional genealogist uses to solve difficult cases. Research Like a Pro: A Genealogist’s Guide shares a step-by-step method using real world examples, easily understood by any level of genealogist; written for the researcher ready to take their skills to the next level.” Regularly $19.99 print version, now just $4.99 USD for the Amazon Kindle version! Sale valid through Saturday, March 9th – VIEW DETAILS
- Family Tree Magazine: Save 79% on the Family Tree Problem Solver MEGA Collection! PLUS get FREE SHIPPING when you purchase before Wednesday, March 6th! “Break down those brick walls and blast through your research roadblocks! Often genealogy records are lost, destroyed, or incomplete but that doesn’t mean your research trail has to run cold! This jam-packed MEGA collection will give you practical advice for solving your genealogy roadblocks. These NINE resources will give you the solutions you need to conquer genealogy’s toughest challenges. Don’t wait, get this MEGA collection today and discover new and unique tools for tackling research challenges!” Valued at $284.91, this MEGA collection is a bargain for only $59.99! Plus, get free U.S. shipping on the physical book included in the collection when you buy before Wednesday. No coupon code necessary. Simply add the collection to your cart. – VIEW DETAILS
- Legacy Family Tree: Save 15% on a Legacy Family Tree Webinars Annual Membership! Regularly $49.95, pay just $42.46 when you use promo code thomas15 at checkout – VIEW DETAILS
- Fold3: Save 25% on Annual Subscription at Fold3 with access to military records, city directories and newspapers. Did you know that Fold3 has over 2 million pages (around 100 million names), in its City Directories Collection with records dating back to 1785. Before phone books came into the picture, many cities and towns published directories of their residents. Regularly $79.95 USD, pay just $59.95 USD! – VIEW DETAILS
- Newspapers.com: Right now, Newspapers.com has an amazing offer if you use historical newspapers as part of your genealogy research! Get the Publishers Extra version of Newspapers.com for a six-month period for just $74.90 USD! The regular price is $119.40 USD and this is a savings of 37% off that price – VIEW DETAILS
- Vivid-Pix: Save 20% on Vivid-Pix RESTORE! Restore scanned prints, slides, documents, and digital camera images in seconds. You can even use Vivid-Pix RESTORE in scanned documents . . . Allen County Public Library does! Regularly $49.99, now just $39.99 – available for Windows and Mac! Sale valid through Sunday, March 10th, 2019. Use promo code 3GBargainsSAVEBT at checkout – VIEW DETAILS
- iDrive: 90% off iDrive automatic online backup! Regularly $69.50 USD per year, you get the first year of 2TB cloud storage for just $6.95 USD! Once you’ve scanned all those family photos, you need to have a data backup right? This is a “set it and forget it” program like Carbonite but much better: you can backup your mobile devices and even Facebook images! – VIEW DETAILS
- PRICE DROP! Save 76% on Dragon Naturally Speaking software! Amazon has an AMAZING deal on this voice to text software! I use Dragon everyday and not just because of the arthritis in my hands . . . it is often more convenient just to speak commands into the computer when I am working on genealogy. I couldn’t get half as much research and work done if I didn’t have Dragon Naturally Speaking. I love how it recognizes my voice and “builds” a vocabulary of words and terms that I frequently use. Plus, I draft all my books with Dragon using Microsoft Word . . . I can state commands like “Next line” or “semicolon” and it knows what I mean! Save 70% and don’t miss this sale! Regular price is $99.99 USD, now pay just $23.99 USD! – VIEW DETAILS
- Amazon: Save 75% on SanDisk Cruzer 64GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive, regularly $39.99, now just $9.99! – VIEW DETAILS
While this might be up to debate, we love to give family history gifts this time of year as well as receive them! So check out the products below for quick and easy gifts you can give to any member of the family!
- One 11″ x 8″ inch customizable photo puzzle, regularly $48.95, now just $5!
- Two 11″ x 8″ inch customizable photo puzzles, regularly $98.90, now just $8!
- Three 11″ x 8″ inch customizable photo puzzles, regularly $146.85, now just $10!
- Save 47% on Klikel Family Tree Display at Amazon! – If you are looking for a way to use your genealogy research and digitized family photos here is a great idea . . . a metallic family tree display from Klikel. While there are many other companies making similar products, the Klikel line are the BEST in terms of construction, durability, and design. My recommendation is to get the Klikel Family Tree Frame Display with 10 Hanging Picture Photo Frames priced at just $39.99! – VIEW DETAILS
PLEASE NOTE: The post content above contains affiliate links. This means I make a percentage of sales via these links. This does not INCREASE the price you pay as a consumer. It simply supplements my income so I can continue providing as much free genealogy content as possible through my “abundance model.”
Disclaimer: All prices and offers are subject to change. Some items may be sold out and have limited inventory. Also check to see if you have automated purchase settings enabled, such as Amazon Buy with 1-Click: it is your responsibility to make sure you are getting the correct price for an item before you check out and finalize the transaction.
Amazon Associates Statement: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Disclosure Statement: I have material connections with various vendors and organizations. To review the material connections I have in the genealogy industry, please see Disclosure Statement.
Content and Images: All product content including images have been used by permission from the vendor.
©2019, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.