Today’s Genealogy Bargains – Tuesday, March 6, 2018
Here is our “quick list” of NEW and ONGOING bargains . . . scroll down for details on each deal!
- AncestryDNA UK: Save 30% during Mother’s Day Sale, just £63 – CLICK HERE
- Ancestry: Save 50% on Ancestry.com subscriptions – CLICK HERE
- Hack Genealogy: Save 30% on ALL Boot Camp digital downloads – use promo code ROOTSTECH30 – CLICK HERE
- EXTENDED! Hack Genealogy: Save 30% on Interpreting Your AncestryDNA Results Boot Camp – CLICK HERE
- Legacy Family Tree: FREE WEBINAR Overcoming Brick Walls Caused by Record Loss – CLICK HERE
- Legacy Tree Genealogists: Save $35 on DNA Discovery Plan – use promo code DNA35 – CLICK HERE
- Living DNA: RootsTech Special – pay just $89 USD with promo code ROOTS18! – CLICK HERE
- Twisted Twigs Genealogy: Save 70% on NARA Military Records with Pre-1917 Triple Play Combo – CLICK HERE
ONGOING Genealogy Bargains
EXTENDED! Save 30% on Using Y-DNA, Mitochondrial DNA, and X-DNA for Genealogy Research Boot Camp! Have you tested your DNA with Ancestry and received your results? Are you confused not only by what they mean, but how to use them as part of your genealogy research? Join DNA expert Mary Eberle and moderator Thomas MacEntee to learn more about AncestryDNA testing results and genealogy! This unique, online live event will be held on Saturday, March 10th starting at 10:00 am Central. Regularly $25.99, pay just $19.99 if you register before Friday, March 9th! Click HERE for detailed info and to register – via Hack Genealogy
FREE WEBINAR Overcoming Brick Walls Caused by Record Loss presented by Mary Hill, AG, Wednesday, March 7th, 1:00 pm Central – “Many records have been lost due to climate, poor storage, and war. Often it is possible to find alternative records if you know where to look. Federal records such as the census, and cemetery records both local and national are just two of the many record types to check to find ancestors who lived in areas where records were destroyed or lost.” Click HERE to register – via Legacy Family Tree Webinars
Save 70% on NARA Military Records with Pre-1917 Triple Play Combo via Twisted Twigs! Amazing savings on military records and pensions from the National Archives – Twisted Twigs charges less than NARA and their turnaround/delivery timeline is much faster as well!
- Pre-1917 military pensions along with all service records, and carded medical records (from the National Archives) listed on one veteran’s pension card from NARA!
- Due to popularity of this combo, files will electronically delivered within 28 days of confirmed order
- Digitized color images in PDF format
Regularly $200 USD, now just $80 USD! Sale valid through March 17th, 2018. Click HERE to start shopping – via Twisted Twigs Genealogy
Save $70 USD at Living DNA – now just $89 USD! Living DNA is the world’s most advanced DNA test, offering twice the detail of other ancestry tests.
Why take a Living DNA test?
- Twice the detail of other ancestry tests: We give you your DNA mix across 80 world regions, including 21 in Britain and Ireland. You can also explore peer reviewed details of the areas of the world your ancestors are from.
- 3-in-1 ancestry test: Our test not only covers your family line ancestry, but unlike other tests we also include your motherline, and your fatherline ancestry if you are male.
- View your ancestry through history: We put your ancestry into context showing your breakdown today (going back up to 10 generations), and also the spread of your ancestors at different points in history, showing how we are all connected.
- Your ancestry results updated for free: As science and our systems evolve, your results will be updated to provide on-going details about your ancestry.
Normally $159 USD. now sale priced at just $89 USD – you must use promo code ROOTS18 at checkout. Click HERE to shop – via Living DNA
Save 30% on ALL DIGITAL DOWNLOADS including DNA Boot Camps at Hack Genealogy! Special RootsTech sale now through March 31st: use promo code ROOTSTECH30 at checkout and save 30%. Titles include:
- Getting Started with DNA and Genealogy
- Additional DNA Tools and Concepts
- Using Y-DNA, Mitochondrial DNA, and X-DNA for Genealogy Research
- Interpreting Your AncestryDNA Results
- Interpreting Your FTDNA and 23andMe Results
- Solving Family Mysteries with DNA
- Finding Birth Families Using DNA
- Cemetery Research
- Photo Organizing
- Power Scrapbooking
Don’t forget to use promo code ROOTSTECH30 at checkout! Sale valid through March 31st. Click HERE to shop – via Hack Genealogy
Save 20% at AncestryDNA: Find out what Mum is really made of! Special AncestryDNA Mother’s Day Sale with AncestryDNA priced at just £63! “THE AVERAGE BRITISH PERSON’S DNA IS ONLY 36% BRITISH! Discover your unique ethnic mix and find living relatives around Europe and the rest of the world with AncestryDNA, the largest global DNA database.” Regularly £79, you pay just £63! Sale valid through March 11th. Click HERE to shop – via AncestryDNA UK
Save 50% or more on 6-month subscriptions at Ancestry! This offer is for NEW MEMBERS only, but you can save 50% on the US and World 6-month subscriptions!
- US Discovery 6-month subscription, regularly $99, you pay just $49
Click HERE to get started!
- World Explorer 6-month subscription, regularly $209, you pay just $99
Click HERE to get started!
Already have a subscription at Ancestry? Click HERE for Money Saving Tips for Ancestry at Genealogy Bargains.
Save $35 on the DNA Discovery Plan at Legacy Tree Genealogists! Ready to jump start your DNA test results, get organized and have a road map for further research? Consider the DNA Discovery Plan (see my review HERE) and you’ll be on your way to making REAL PROGRESS with your DNA test results. Remember to use Genealogy Bargains as a referral and promo code DNA35! Offer valid through March 15th. Click HERE to get started – via Legacy Tree Genealogists
PLEASE NOTE: The post content above contains affiliate links. This means I make a percentage of sales via these links. This does not INCREASE the price you pay as a consumer. It simply supplements my income so I can continue providing as much free genealogy content as possible through my “abundance model.”
Disclaimer: All prices and offers are subject to change. Some items may be sold out and have limited inventory. Also check to see if you have automated purchase settings enabled, such as Amazon Buy with 1-Click: it is your responsibility to make sure you are getting the correct price for an item before you check out and finalize the transaction.
Disclosure statement: I have material connections with various vendors and organizations. To review the material connections I have in the genealogy industry, please see Disclosure Statement.
©2018, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.
Follow Us on Pinterest
All new deals are posted to Pinterest – follow us there!
Follow Abundant Genealogy’s board Genealogy Bargains on Pinterest.