PLEASE NOTE: The Genealogy Bargains post content below contains affiliate links. See disclosure statement below.
Today’s Genealogy Bargains – Tuesday, November 14, 2017
- 23andMe: $49 for DNA Ancestry test kit
- Ancestry: Save 20% on Gift Memberships
- AncestryDNA: Only $79 plus FREE SHIPPING
- Family Tree DNA: Save 30% or more during FTDNA Holiday Sale
- NEW! Findmypast: Free Trial at Findmypast!
- Findmypast: Get 1 month ALL ACCESS for just $1
- EXTENDED! Hack Genealogy: Finding Birth Families Using DNA Boot Camp
- Legacy Family Tree: FREE WEBINAR British and Irish research: the differences
- MyHeritage DNA: Save 40% – DNA test kit only $59
NEW Genealogy Bargains
DISCOUNT EXTENDED! Save 30% on Finding Birth Families Using DNA Boot Camp – join DNA expert Mary Eberle on Saturday, November 18th for this online educational event! If you are an adoptee looking for birth parents or a genealogy researcher with an ancestor who was adopted, you’ll want to be a part of this problem-solving workshop. Regularly $29.99, you pay just $19.99 if you register before Monday, November 14th. Click HERE for details – via Hack Genealogy
NEW! FREE TRIAL at Findmypast! Did you miss out on the FREE ACCESS weekend with free US and UK military records? How about trying the ENTIRE SITE for free? Use the links below to sign up for a free trial and see if you can’t break down that brick wall in your genealogy research!
Offer good through Thursday, November 16th – via Findmypast
ONGOING Genealogy Bargains
AncestryDNA just $79 during Holiday Sale! PLUS get FREE SHIPPING with special promo code FREESHIPDNA! And each ADDITIONAL KIT is just $69! Now is your chance to get the best-selling DNA test in the world! Ancestry DNA offers 5X MORE ETHNIC REGIONS than the next leading DNA test. Sale good through November 23rd – click HERE to shop via Ancestry
Save 30% or more on a variety of DNA test kits at Family Tree DNA! It’s time for FTDNA’s annual Holiday Sale with great prices on the tests you need to make advances in your genealogy and family history research! Just look at these deals . . .
- Family Finder: Family Finder provides powerful interactive tools that trace your lineage, help you determine family connections, and discover DNA relatives. Regularly $89, now just $59! Save $30!
- mtFull Sequence: Examines all regions of mtDNA, identifying your maternal haplogroup and migration path. Regularly $199, now just $169! Save $30!
- Y-37*: Tests 37 markers. Explore your paternal lineage and follow the ancient migration path of your male ancestors. Regularly $169, now just $129! Save $40!
- Y-67*: Tests 67 markers. Explore your paternal lineage and follow the ancient migration path of your male ancestors. Regularly $268, now just $229! Save $39!
- Y-111*: Tests 111 markers. Explore your paternal lineage and follow the ancient migration paths of your male ancestors. Regularly $359, now just $299! Save $60!
- Family Finder + Y-37 Test Bundle*: Our Family Finder + Y-37 bundle allows you to explore your deep paternal ancestry and migrations. Regularly $258, now just $178! Save $80!
- Family Finder + Y-67 Test Bundle*: Allows you to explore your deep paternal ancestry and migrations and all that Family Finder has to offer. Regularly $357, now just $278! Save $79!
- Family Finder + mtFull Sequence Test Bundle: Allows you to explore your deep maternal ancestry and migrations and all that Family Finder has to offer. Regularly $288, now just $218! Save $70!
- Family Finder + Y-67 + mtFull Sequence Test Bundle*: Provides a view into your paternal/maternal ancestry and all that Family Finder has to offer. Regularly $566, now just $442! Save $114!
* Denotes male specific tests
Sale good through December 31st. Click HERE to start shopping – via Family Tree DNA
1 month for $1 at Findmypast! If you took advantage of this past weekend’s free access of US and UK military records, you can get one entire month of unlimited access for just $1! Choose either Findmypast’s Starter or Premium subscription, both are just $1 for 1 month.
The great value Starter subscription includes:
- United States and Canada birth, marriage and death records
- Essential US travel and immigration collections
- Millions of British and Irish census records dating back to 1841
The Premium subscription includes all of the above, plus:
- The largest collection of Irish family history records online
- Our premium United States Marriages record set
- The British and Irish Newspaper collections, dating back to 1708
This offer is good through November 19th – click HERE to shop – via Findmypast
Note: This offer is only available to first-time subscribers. After the discounted 30-day period, your subscription will automatically renew at full price ($9.95 for Starter, $19.95 for Premium) unless you un-tick ‘Auto-renew my subscription’ under ‘Personal details’ when logged into the site.\
FREE WEBINAR – British and Irish research: the differences presented by Brian Donovan, Wednesday, November 15th, 1:00pm Central – “Ireland was England’s oldest colony, so many assume the records will be the same. They are not precisely because the two country’s histories and their relationship to each other were different. We all know about the terrible loss of Irish records, but there are great treasure troves of surviving records which don’t exist in England – records about war, rebellion, security and land control. So while there are great obstacles (record loss, language, differing histories), there is a great wealth of resources rarely accessed by genealogists. This talk will examine these differences in records and research techniques between Britain and Ireland, why Irish records were created, or destroyed, and how they can be used to unlock your past.” Click HERE to register – via Legacy Family Tree Webinar
Save 40% on MyHeritage DNA – just $59! PLUS special savings on shipping! This is the lowest price you’ll see on the MyHeritage DNA test which is an autosomal test just like AncestryDNA and Family Tree DNA’s Family Finder test. You’ll have access to more ethnicities than any other major vendor PLUS received your results much faster than other companies. PLUS here’s an incentive on shipping: purchase 2 MyHeritage DNA kits and save 50% on shipping . . . and purchase 3 MyHeritage DNA kits and get FREE SHIPPING! Sale good through November 23rd, Click HERE to save – via MyHeritage DNA
23andMe Ancestry Test just $49 when you buy 2 kits! This is an amazing Thanksgiving Family promo now through November 23rd – normally $99 each, save 50% when you purchase two kits. A good deal as well is a single Ancestry test kit is just $69. Click HERE to shop – via 23andMe.
Save 38% on Living DNA – now just $99 USD – We can’t remember the last time the price for the Living DNA test kit was this low – the regular price is $159 USD! “Living DNA is the world’s most advanced DNA test, offering twice the detail of other ancestry tests.”
- Twice the detail of other ancestry tests. We give you your DNA mix across 80 world regions, including 21 in Britain and Ireland. You can also explore peer reviewed details of the areas of the world your ancestors are from.
- 3-in-1 ancestry test. Our test not only covers your family line ancestry, but unlike other tests we also include your motherline, and your fatherline ancestry if you are male.
- View your ancestry through history. We put your ancestry into context showing your breakdown today (going back up to 10 generations), and also the spread of your ancestors at different points in history, showing how we are all connected.
- Your ancestry results updated for free. As science and our systems evolve, your results will be updated to provide on-going details about your ancestry.
Click HERE if you want to see what my results look like at Living DNA – this gives you an idea of the reporting they do for DNA testing!
Non-US Resident Sale Prices:
- Australia: $169 AUD, normally $199 AUD
- Canada: $169 CAD, normally $199 CAD
- New Zealand: $169 NZD, normally $199 NZD
- UK: £99, normally £129
Click HERE for more information and to shop – via Living DNA
PLEASE NOTE: The post content above contains affiliate links. This means I make a percentage of sales via these links. This does not INCREASE the price you pay as a consumer. It simply supplements my income so I can continue providing as much free genealogy content as possible through my “abundance model.”
Disclaimer: All prices and offers are subject to change. Some items may be sold out and have limited inventory. Also check to see if you have automated purchase settings enabled, such as Amazon Buy with 1-Click: it is your responsibility to make sure you are getting the correct price for an item before you check out and finalize the transaction.
Disclosure statement: I have material connections with various vendors and organizations. To review the material connections I have in the genealogy industry, please see Disclosure Statement.
©2017, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.
Follow Us on Pinterest
All new deals are posted to Pinterest – follow us there!
Follow Abundant Genealogy’s board Genealogy Bargains on Pinterest.