PLEASE NOTE: The Genealogy Bargains post content below contains affiliate links. See disclosure statement below.
Today’s Genealogy Bargains – Tuesday, October 24, 2017
- NEW! Amazon: Kindle Anniversary Sale
- AncestryDNA: Save 20% plus FREE SHIPPING
- Family Tree DNA: Save $20 on Family Finder DNA
- Family Tree Magazine: Save an Extra 20% on Clearance Products
- NEW! Hack Genealogy: Spooky Sale – 40% off DNA Boot Camp downloads
- NEW! Hack Genealogy: Finding Birth Families Using DNA Boot Camp
- Hack Genealogy: 30% off Photo Organizing Boot Camp
- iDrive: Save 90% on 1st year of 2TB online backup – just $6.95
- Legacy Family Tree: Free Webinar – Midwestern & Plains States Level Census Records
- Living DNA: Save 38% on Living DNA – now just $99
- MyHeritage DNA: FREE SHIPPING plus 30% off
NEW Genealogy Bargains
NEW! Save 30% on Finding Birth Families Using DNA Boot Camp – join DNA expert Mary Eberle on Saturday, November 18th for this online educational event! If you are an adoptee looking for birth parents or a genealogy researcher with an ancestor who was adopted, you’ll want to be a part of this problem-solving workshop. Regularly $29.99, you pay just $19.99 if you register before Monday, November 14th. Click HERE for details – via Hack Genealogy
NEW! Don’t miss this opportunity! Get ANY DNA Boot Camp digital download for 40% off starting now through October 31st! Includes:
- Getting Started with DNA and Genealogy
- Additional DNA Tools and Concepts
- Interpreting Your AncestryDNA Results
- Interpreting Your FTDNA and 23andMe Results
- Solving Family Mysteries with DNA
Click HERE and use promo code SPOOKYSALE when you check out. Remember, this sale is good ONLY for the DNA Boot Camps.
ONGOING Genealogy Bargains
FREE WEBINAR – Midwestern & Plains States Level Census Records presented by Paula Stuart-Warren, CG, FMGS, FUGA, Wednesday, October 25th, 1:00pm Central – “Many Midwestern and Plains states have superb state census records. Learn about the indexes, the many personal details these censuses include, locating the censuses, and alternate sources. The lecture includes many specific examples from these enumerations, provides an overview of state censuses for Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, and Wisconsin, and indicates where they may be found. Does your state have a 1945 state census? The personal details vary but may include names of children, maiden names, military service, religious denomination, mother of how many children, occupation, value of real estate, and other helpful details.” Click HERE to register – via Legacy Family Tree Webinars
Save 30% on Photo Organizing Boot Camp digital download! “Are you overwhelmed with the sheer volume of family pictures spread around your computer, phone, photo albums, file folders, and memory boxes? Do you have heritage family photos that you’re concerned about preserving? How do you start? What’s the priority? Where do you save photos… and how do you share them with family members? Learn from Ben and Hilarie Robison of Legacy Tale how to use technology to simplify these tasks and finally get your “photo house” in order, plus avoid future photo overwhelm.” You get 3 hours of recorded webinars PLUS 19 pages of handouts for the low price of $19.99! The normal price of $29.99 will return after October 31st. Click HERE to shop – via Hack Genealogy
Save an Extra 20% on Clearance Products at Family Tree Magazine this week! It is Week 4 of Family Tree Magazine’s Family History Month Celebration. Items include:
- Your Ultimate Genealogy Bookshelf – “Whether you’re a newbie looking to dive into your family history for the first time or a seasoned researcher looking for new and better ways to dig deeper into your ancestry, this collection will help you manage every facet of your research.” Regularly $253.86, sale price $89.99, now just $71.99 with promo code.
- The Family Tree Polish, Czech, and Slovak Genealogy Guide – “Discover your roots in Eastern Europe! This thorough guide to finding your Polish, Czech, and Slovak ancestors will give you the research tips, strategies, and language skills you need to succeed.” Regularly $26.99, sale price $18.25, now just $14.60 with promo code.
- How to Use Evernote for Genealogy – “Learn how to use Evernote to store, organize, search, and preserve your genealogy data across mobile devices. With step-by-step instructions, this book will walk you through how to use Evernote’s features and turn you into an Evernote power-user.” Regularly $26.99, sale price $18.25, now just $14.60 with promo code.
Use promo code 20FHM4 at checkout and take an extra 20% off already low prices! This sale is good until October 29th. Click HERE to save – via Family Tree Magazine
90% off iDrive automatic online backup: normally $69.50 per year, you get the first year of 2TB cloud storage for just $6.95! Once you’ve scanned all those family photos, you need to have a data backup right? This is a “set it and forget it” program like Carbonite but much better: you can backup your mobile devices and even Facebook images! Click HERE to sign up now and click HERE for more info – via iDrive.
EXCLUSIVE! FREE SHIPPING! MyHeritage DNA test kit just $69 – save 30%! Use promo code ThomasOctober2017 to save $12 on shipping! This is the same type of autosomal DNA test that 23andMe, Family Tree DNA and AncestryDNA all offer! Regularly $99 USD, now just $69!
To get your savings, when ordering, scroll to the bottom of the screen and click Got a discount code or gift code? Then enter ThomasOctober2017 before you checkout.
Sale good through November 1st. Click HERE to shop – via MyHeritage.
Save 38% on Living DNA – now just $99 USD – We can’t remember the last time the price for the Living DNA test kit was this low – the regular price is $159 USD! “Living DNA is the world’s most advanced DNA test, offering twice the detail of other ancestry tests.”
- Twice the detail of other ancestry tests. We give you your DNA mix across 80 world regions, including 21 in Britain and Ireland. You can also explore peer reviewed details of the areas of the world your ancestors are from.
- 3-in-1 ancestry test. Our test not only covers your family line ancestry, but unlike other tests we also include your motherline, and your fatherline ancestry if you are male.
- View your ancestry through history. We put your ancestry into context showing your breakdown today (going back up to 10 generations), and also the spread of your ancestors at different points in history, showing how we are all connected.
- Your ancestry results updated for free. As science and our systems evolve, your results will be updated to provide on-going details about your ancestry.
Click HERE if you want to see what my results look like at Living DNA – this gives you an idea of the reporting they do for DNA testing!
Non-US Resident Sale Prices:
- Australia: $169 AUD, normally $199 AUD
- Canada: $169 CAD, normally $199 CAD
- New Zealand: $169 NZD, normally $199 NZD
- UK: £99, normally £129
Click HERE for more information and to shop – via Living DNA
Save 20% on Ancestry DNA test kits plus FREE SHIPPING! Here’s a little known sale . . . you can get the popular Ancestry DNA test kit for just $79 USD plus use promo code FREESHIPDNA at checkout to save the $9.95 shipping fee! And as an added bonus, each additional DNA kit you order is just $69 USD! There is no posted expiration data on this offer, so don’t delay because it could disappear at any time! Click HERE to get started – via Ancestry DNA
PLEASE NOTE: The post content above contains affiliate links. This means I make a percentage of sales via these links. This does not INCREASE the price you pay as a consumer. It simply supplements my income so I can continue providing as much free genealogy content as possible through my “abundance model.”
Disclaimer: All prices and offers are subject to change. Some items may be sold out and have limited inventory. Also check to see if you have automated purchase settings enabled, such as Amazon Buy with 1-Click: it is your responsibility to make sure you are getting the correct price for an item before you check out and finalize the transaction.
Disclosure statement: I have material connections with various vendors and organizations. To review the material connections I have in the genealogy industry, please see Disclosure Statement.
©2017, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.
Follow Us on Pinterest
All new deals are posted to Pinterest – follow us there!
Follow Abundant Genealogy’s board Genealogy Bargains on Pinterest.