PLEASE NOTE: The Genealogy Bargains post content below contains affiliate links. See disclosure statement below.
Today’s Genealogy Bargains – Tuesday, October 31, 2017
- AncestryDNA: Save 20% plus FREE SHIPPING
- Family Tree DNA: Save $20 on Family Finder DNA
- LAST DAY! Family Tree Magazine: 40% off All Genealogy Books!
- LAST DAY! Genealogy Bargains: Halloween Giveaway – over $1,000 in prizes
- LAST DAY! Hack Genealogy: Spooky Sale – 40% off DNA Boot Camp downloads
- NEW! Family History Fanatics: Save 70% on Cemetery Research Boot Camp! TODAY ONLY!
- Hack Genealogy: Finding Birth Families Using DNA Boot Camp
- LAST DAY! iDrive: Save 90% on 1st year of 2TB online backup – just $6.95
- LAST DAY! kidsHeritage: Save 20% on customized books plus FREE SHIPPING
- Legacy Family Tree: FREE WEBINAR Is this the End? Taking Your German Brick Walls Down Piece by Piece
- LAST DAY! Legacy Tale: Save 25% on ALL PRODUCTS
- LAST DAY! Living DNA: Save 38% on Living DNA – now just $99
- MyHeritage DNA: FREE SHIPPING plus 30% off
- LAST DAY! Pass It Down: 30% off all greetingStory™ boxes
- Twisted Twigs Genealogy: Save up to 50% on NARA Records Retrieval Service
NEW Genealogy Bargains
Save 70% on Cemetery Research Boot Camp Download – I really enjoyed learning more from Devon Noel Lee of Family History Fanatics during this set of online Cemetery Research webinars. I did not realize how bad my cemetery photos really were and the tips and tricks I picked up will help in the future. Plus, the cemetery mystery of two unrelated men buried in the same plot is a great exercise in doing a “reasonably exhaustive search.” Purchase the digital download of Cemetery Research Boot Camp and you’ll get access to 3 hours of recorded webinars plus 8 pages of handouts for the low price of just $8.99! That’s a 70% savings on the regular price of $29.99. Use promo code SPOOKY to get these savings – sale good TODAY ONLY! Click HERE for more information – via Hack Genealogy
EXPIRING Genealogy Bargains
Don’t miss out on these amazing deals – they all end TODAY!
ENDS TODAY! Save 40% on All Genealogy Books at Family Tree Magazine! This is an AMAZING Sale and you get HUGE savings even on new publications! Check them out:
- The Family Tree Italian Guide – “Learn how to discover your Italian ancestors with this comprehensive guide to using Italian records and genealogy websites. This guide teaches you how to find your ancestors in Italian census and birth, marriage and death records, plus how to use Italian maps and understand Italian-language records.” Regularly $26.99, now just $16.19. Click HERE to shop.
- The Family Tree Cemetery Field Guide – “Uncover your ancestors with this guide for how to find a grave, understand tombstones and use death records and other cemetery data in your genealogy research. This book contains detailed step-by-steps for using FindAGrave and BillionsGraves, plus guides for understanding tombstone epitaphs and symbol meanings.” Regularly $24.99, now just $14.99. Click HERE to shop.
- Organize Your Genealogy – “Optimize every aspect of your family history (from your paper files and workspace to your genealogy software and digital organizational systems) with this comprehensive guide to organizing your research.” Regularly $25.99, now just $15.59. Click HERE to shop.
No promo code needed at checkout – savings are already included in the price! And don’t forget that all orders over $50 get free shipping! This sale is good through October 31st. Click HERE to save – via Family Tree Magazine
ENDS TODAY! Don’t miss this opportunity! Get ANY DNA Boot Camp digital download for 40% off starting now through October 31st! Includes:
- Getting Started with DNA and Genealogy
- Additional DNA Tools and Concepts
- Interpreting Your AncestryDNA Results
- Interpreting Your FTDNA and 23andMe Results
- Solving Family Mysteries with DNA
Click HERE and use promo code SPOOKYSALE when you check out. Remember, this sale is good ONLY for the DNA Boot Camps.
ENDS TODAY! 90% off iDrive automatic online backup: normally $69.50 per year, you get the first year of 2TB cloud storage for just $6.95! Once you’ve scanned all those family photos, you need to have a data backup right? This is a “set it and forget it” program like Carbonite but much better: you can backup your mobile devices and even Facebook images! Click HERE to sign up now and click HERE for more info – via iDrive.
Save 25% on ALL PRODUCTS at Legacy Tale. Have you been putting off writing up your family’s stories with the goal of creating a meaningful gift this holiday season? Well, don’t look now, but those holidays are closer than you think! Check out titles including The Complete Guide to Google Photos, Second Edition, or the Tell Your Tale series to help you write your life story or the story of a family member. Use promo code SPOOKY at checkout to claim your savings. Sale good through Tuesday, October 31st. Click HERE to shop – via Legacy Tale
Save 20% on Customized Books plus FREE SHIPPING at kidsHeritage. Have you seen my review of the My Heritage Book from kidsHeritage (click HERE)? This makes the PERFECT Christmas gift and you should order your book NOW so it arrives in time for gift-giving! Use promo code HERITAGE20 at checkout to claim your savings. Click HERE to start shopping and don’t let this deal pass you by! Via kidsHeritage, Inc.
30% off all greetingStory™ boxes! All greetingStory™ boxes of story prompting cards are 30% off now through October 31st. Use promo code SPOOKY at checkout – click HERE for more info.
ONGOING Genealogy Bargains
FREE WEBINAR Is this the End? Taking Your German Brick Walls Down Piece by Piece presented by Luana Darby – Wednesday, November 1st, 1:00 pm Central – “What do you need to look for once you have reached your brick wall? What is available and how do you find it? Learn how to think like a German and understand how to assess the needs of your German research to get the most out of it, from both sides of the ocean. You will understand how a typical German lived and made decisions. Our case study will show you step by step how to overcome a typical brick wall.” Click HERE to register – via Legacy Family Tree Webinars
Save up to 50% on NARA Records Retrieval Service from Twisted Twigs Genealogy! Here’s a great Halloween Special at Twisted Twigs where you can order a variety of records to be pulled from the National Archives, including:
- WWII Burial File (AKA Individual Death Personnel File)
regularly $65.00, now just $45.00
- Military Bounty Land Combo (National Archives)
regularly $45.00, now just $26.00
- Federal Land Entry Files (National Archives)
regularly $40.00, now just $26.00
- WWI & WWII Official Military Personnel File (OMPF)
regularly $70.00, now just $45.00
- Pre-1917 Military Carded Medical Records
regularly $25.00, now just $15.00
- NARA Pre-1917 Military Service Record
regularly $30.00, now just $15.00
Click HERE for more info – via Twisted Twigs Genealogy
Save 30% on Finding Birth Families Using DNA Boot Camp – join DNA expert Mary Eberle on Saturday, November 18th for this online educational event! If you are an adoptee looking for birth parents or a genealogy researcher with an ancestor who was adopted, you’ll want to be a part of this problem-solving workshop. Regularly $29.99, you pay just $19.99 if you register before Monday, November 14th. Click HERE for details – via Hack Genealogy
EXCLUSIVE! FREE SHIPPING! MyHeritage DNA test kit just $69 – save 30%! Use promo code ThomasOctober2017 to save $12 on shipping! This is the same type of autosomal DNA test that 23andMe, Family Tree DNA and AncestryDNA all offer! Regularly $99 USD, now just $69!
To get your savings, when ordering, scroll to the bottom of the screen and click Got a discount code or gift code? Then enter ThomasOctober2017 before you checkout.
Sale good through November 1st. Click HERE to shop – via MyHeritage.
Save 38% on Living DNA – now just $99 USD – We can’t remember the last time the price for the Living DNA test kit was this low – the regular price is $159 USD! “Living DNA is the world’s most advanced DNA test, offering twice the detail of other ancestry tests.”
- Twice the detail of other ancestry tests. We give you your DNA mix across 80 world regions, including 21 in Britain and Ireland. You can also explore peer reviewed details of the areas of the world your ancestors are from.
- 3-in-1 ancestry test. Our test not only covers your family line ancestry, but unlike other tests we also include your motherline, and your fatherline ancestry if you are male.
- View your ancestry through history. We put your ancestry into context showing your breakdown today (going back up to 10 generations), and also the spread of your ancestors at different points in history, showing how we are all connected.
- Your ancestry results updated for free. As science and our systems evolve, your results will be updated to provide on-going details about your ancestry.
Click HERE if you want to see what my results look like at Living DNA – this gives you an idea of the reporting they do for DNA testing!
Non-US Resident Sale Prices:
- Australia: $169 AUD, normally $199 AUD
- Canada: $169 CAD, normally $199 CAD
- New Zealand: $169 NZD, normally $199 NZD
- UK: £99, normally £129
Click HERE for more information and to shop – via Living DNA
Save 20% on Ancestry DNA test kits plus FREE SHIPPING! Here’s a little known sale . . . you can get the popular Ancestry DNA test kit for just $79 USD plus use promo code FREESHIPDNA at checkout to save the $9.95 shipping fee! And as an added bonus, each additional DNA kit you order is just $69 USD! There is no posted expiration data on this offer, so don’t delay because it could disappear at any time! Click HERE to get started – via Ancestry DNA
PLEASE NOTE: The post content above contains affiliate links. This means I make a percentage of sales via these links. This does not INCREASE the price you pay as a consumer. It simply supplements my income so I can continue providing as much free genealogy content as possible through my “abundance model.”
Disclaimer: All prices and offers are subject to change. Some items may be sold out and have limited inventory. Also check to see if you have automated purchase settings enabled, such as Amazon Buy with 1-Click: it is your responsibility to make sure you are getting the correct price for an item before you check out and finalize the transaction.
Disclosure statement: I have material connections with various vendors and organizations. To review the material connections I have in the genealogy industry, please see Disclosure Statement.
©2017, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.
Follow Us on Pinterest
All new deals are posted to Pinterest – follow us there!
Follow Abundant Genealogy’s board Genealogy Bargains on Pinterest.