Today’s Genealogy Bargains – Wednesday, April 17th, 2019
FEATURED Genealogy Bargain
- Legacy Family Tree Webinars: FREE WEBINAR Boost Your Germanic Research: Understand Historical Jurisdictions presented by Teresa Steinkamp McMillin, CG, Wednesday, April 17th, 2019, 2:00 pm Eastern / 1:00 pm Central / 12:00 pm Mountain / 11:00 am Pacific. “Meyer’s Gazetteer is great for determining jurisdictions as of 1912. Germany was not a country until 1871. In the centuries leading up to that, land areas were constantly changing hands. One must understand who controlled a given area in order to find all possible records. Topics included in this lecture are: Use of Meyer’s gazetteer and its impact on the Family History Library catalog, Macro jurisdictional changes in historical Germanic areas, Tactics for determining jurisdictions of a village or small land holding over time, Examples of changing jurisdictions for selected areas, Key German vocabulary will be included.” Click HERE to register for FREE – via Legacy Family Tree Webinars
Genealogy Bargains Categories
- DNA Test Kits & Education
- Books for Family Historians
- Educational Webinars and Online Courses
- Genealogy Subscription Websites
- Photo Organization and Preservation
- Genealogy Software and Technology
- Give the Gift of Family History
All DNA Boot Camp Digital Downloads with DNA expert Mary Eberle produced by Hack Genealogy are ON SALE! Save 50% off the regular price of $25.99 USD . . . you pay just $12.99 USD each! Use promo code DNADAY19 at checkout to claim your savings! Titles include:
Each digital download consists of two 90-minute recorded webinars, with Q&A periods, PLUS extensive handouts.
- Living DNA: Save up to 40% on Living DNA during National DNA Day Sale! Living DNA is the world’s most advanced DNA test, offering twice the detail of other ancestry tests. If you have British or Irish heritage, this test is a MUST since it shows you the ethnic breakdown by region. VIEW DETAILS
- MyHeritage DNA: Save during MyHeritage DNA Easter Sale! Pay just $69 PLUS get FREE SHIPPING when you purchase two or more DNA kits! Sale valid through April 21st! – VIEW DETAILS
- Amazon: FREE SHIPPING for Amazon Prime Members on DNA test kits including 23andMe, AncestryDNA, Family Tree DNA, Living DNA and MyHeritage DNA – VIEW DETAILS
- Amazon: Save 50% on Trace Your German Roots Online: A Complete Guide to German Genealogy Websites – print version regularly $21.99, Kindle version just $10.99! – VIEW DETAILS
- Amazon: Save up to 50% on The Family Tree Historical Newspapers Guide: How to Find Your Ancestors in Archived Newspapers by James M Beidler – VIEW DETAILS
- Amazon: Save 36% on The Family Tree Historical Atlas of Germany by James M. Beidler. “Delve into your German heritage! With these 100-plus full-color maps, you can view German border changes throughout the centuries, allowing you to find your German hometown and records of your German ancestors.” Pre-order today and SAVE! – VIEW DETAILS
- Legacy Family Tree: Save 15% on a Legacy Family Tree Webinars Annual Membership! Regularly $49.95, pay just $42.46 when you use promo code thomas15 at checkout – VIEW DETAILS
- MyHeritage: Having trouble finding success with your genealogy research? Ready to make the leap to MyHeritage? Here’s a way to try MyHeritage Complete for FREE and also save 50%! – VIEW DETAILS
- Newspapers.com: Right now, Newspapers.com has an amazing offer if you use historical newspapers as part of your genealogy research! Get the Publishers Extra version of Newspapers.com for a six-month period for just $74.90 USD! The regular price is $119.40 USD and this is a savings of 37% off that price – VIEW DETAILS
- Fold 3: Save $30 on Annual Subscription at Fold3 and get access to military records, city directories and newspapers. Did you know that Fold3 has over 2 million pages (around 100 million names), in its City Directories Collection with records dating back to 1785. Before phone books came into the picture, many cities and towns published directories of their residents. Regularly $79.95 USD, pay just $49.95 USD! – VIEW DETAILS
- PRICE DROP! Amazon: Jumbl All-in-1 Film & Slide Scanner for 35mm Negative & Slides, 110, 126, Super 8 Films – now just $69.99 USD – LINK
- Amazon: Save 59% on SanDisk Cruzer 64GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive, regularly $21.99, now just $8.99! – VIEW DETAILS
- Evidentia: Save 15% on ALL items at Evidentia! “Evidentia not only solves the problems facing the genealogy community, but also simplifies the process of analyzing evidence and creating proof arguments while still following the Genealogical Proof Standard (GPS).” There is also a FREE 14-day trial available! If you haven’t checked out this amazing software, you really it owe to yourself and your genealogy research to do so! Regularly $29.99, you pay just $25.49. You must use HIDEFGEN at checkout! Offer good on all books and guides as well! – VIEW DETAILS
While this might be up to debate, we love to give family history gifts this time of year as well as receive them! So check out the products below for quick and easy gifts you can give to any member of the family!
- Save 47% on Klikel Family Tree Display at Amazon! – If you are looking for a way to use your genealogy research and digitized family photos here is a great idea . . . a metallic family tree display from Klikel. While there are many other companies making similar products, the Klikel line are the BEST in terms of construction, durability, and design. My recommendation is to get the Klikel Family Tree Frame Display with 10 Hanging Picture Photo Frames priced at just $39.99! – VIEW DETAILS
PLEASE NOTE: The post content above contains affiliate links. This means I make a percentage of sales via these links. This does not INCREASE the price you pay as a consumer. It simply supplements my income so I can continue providing as much free genealogy content as possible through my “abundance model.”
Disclaimer: All prices and offers are subject to change. Some items may be sold out and have limited inventory. Also check to see if you have automated purchase settings enabled, such as Amazon Buy with 1-Click: it is your responsibility to make sure you are getting the correct price for an item before you check out and finalize the transaction.
Amazon Associates Statement: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Disclosure Statement: I have material connections with various vendors and organizations. To review the material connections I have in the genealogy industry, please see Disclosure Statement.
Content and Images: All product content including images have been used by permission from the vendor.
©2019, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.