Today’s Genealogy Bargains – Wednesday, February 20th, 2019
FEATURED Genealogy Bargain
- Family Tree Magazine: Save 79% on all the tools you’ll need to archive your photos, from organization tips to editing, preservation and backup with the How To Archive Family Photos MEGA Bundle! Regularly $337.88, now just $69.99! – VIEW DETAILS
NEW Genealogy Bargains
- NEW! Legacy Family Tree Webinars: FREE WEBINAR Using Timelines and Tables to Analyze Your Research presented Cari Taplin, CG, Friday, February 22nd, 2:00 pm Eastern / 1:00 pm Central / 12:00 pm Mountain / 11:00 am Pacific – VIEW DETAILS
Genealogy Bargains Categories
- DNA Test Kits & Education
- Books for Family Historians
- Educational Webinars and Online Courses
- Genealogy Subscription Websites
- Photo Organization and Preservation
- Genealogy Software and Technology
- Give the Gift of Family History
- DNA Boot Camp: Do you know about X-DNA data and how to use it for genealogy? Save 30% on the upcoming X-DNA and Genealogical Research DNA Boot Camp with DNA expert Mary Eberle! This is a 3-hour LIVE ONLINE EVENT on Saturday, March 16th during which you’ll learn how and when X-DNA can help your genealogical research. Regularly $25.99, now just $19.99! – VIEW DETAILS
- Amazon: FREE SHIPPING for Amazon Prime Members on DNA test kits including 23andMe, AncestryDNA, Family Tree DNA, Living DNA and MyHeritage DNA – VIEW DETAILS
- Family Tree DNA: Get the Family Finder DNA test kit – autosomal DNA test similar to AncestryDNA – for just $79 USD – VIEW DETAILS
- MyHeritage: MyHeritage DNA just $79 USD! The MyHeritage DNA test kit is the same autosomal DNA test kit as 23andMe, Ancestry DNA and others – VIEW DETAILS
- Family Tree Magazine: Presidents Day Sale at Family Tree Magazine! Save an EXTRA 20% on ALL US Genealogy Resources with promo code PRESIDENT20 Sale valid through February 23rd! – VIEW DETAILS
- Family Tree Magazine: Save an Extra $10 on the Ultimate African-American Genealogy Collection with code BHM2019 –
“Celebrate Black History Month with Family Tree! This month is the perfect time to get started researching your African-American roots! To celebrate Black History Month, we are offering an EXTRA $10 off the Ultimate African-American Genealogy Collection with code BHM2019 when you buy before 2/28! Don’t wait, get the resources you need to trace your African-American ancestry.” VIEW DETAILS
- Family Tree Magazine: Save 20% on Downloading and Uploading Your DNA Test Data Quick Reference Guide. “Often after a person takes a DNA test for genealogical purposes they are left wondering…now what? In this 10 page guide, DNA expert Shannon Bennett Combs gives in-depth instructions on downloading your DNA test results, and shares how to upload to other sites for further analysis” Use promo code THOMAS19 at checkout to claim your discount. Regularly $12.00, you pay just $10.60! Sale valid through February 28th, 2019. – VIEW DETAILS
- NEW! Legacy Family Tree Webinars: FREE WEBINAR Using Timelines and Tables to Analyze Your Research presented Cari Taplin, CG, Friday, February 22nd, 2:00 pm Eastern / 1:00 pm Central / 12:00 pm Mountain / 11:00 am Pacific. “In-depth and difficult research tasks create large amounts of data to compare and analyze. Discover analysis methods using tables and timelines to solve problems.” Click HERE to register for FREE – via Legacy Family Tree Webinars.
- DNA Boot Camp: Save 30% on GEDMatch & Best Tools for Researching Difficult DNA Matches Digital Download – regularly $25.99, now just $19.99! – VIEW DETAILS
- Legacy Family Tree: Save 15% on a Legacy Family Tree Webinars Annual Membership! Regularly $49.95, pay just $42.46 when you use promo code thomas15 at checkout – VIEW DETAILS
- Newspapers.com: Right now, Newspapers.com has an amazing offer if you use historical newspapers as part of your genealogy research! Get the Publishers Extra version of Newspapers.com for a six-month period for just $74.90 USD! The regular price is $119.40 USD and this is a savings of 37% off that price – VIEW DETAILS
- Fold3: Save 25% on Annual Subscription at Fold3 with access to military records, city directories and newspapers. Did you know that Fold3 has over 2 million pages (around 100 million names), in its City Directories Collection with records dating back to 1785. Before phone books came into the picture, many cities and towns published directories of their residents. Regularly $79.95 USD, pay just $59.95 USD! – VIEW DETAILS
- iDrive: 90% off iDrive automatic online backup! Regularly $69.50 USD per year, you get the first year of 2TB cloud storage for just $6.95 USD! Once you’ve scanned all those family photos, you need to have a data backup right? This is a “set it and forget it” program like Carbonite but much better: you can backup your mobile devices and even Facebook images! – VIEW DETAILS
While this might be up to debate, we love to give family history gifts this time of year as well as receive them! So check out the products below for quick and easy gifts you can give to any member of the family!
PLEASE NOTE: The post content above contains affiliate links. This means I make a percentage of sales via these links. This does not INCREASE the price you pay as a consumer. It simply supplements my income so I can continue providing as much free genealogy content as possible through my “abundance model.”
Disclaimer: All prices and offers are subject to change. Some items may be sold out and have limited inventory. Also check to see if you have automated purchase settings enabled, such as Amazon Buy with 1-Click: it is your responsibility to make sure you are getting the correct price for an item before you check out and finalize the transaction.
Amazon Associates Statement: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Disclosure Statement: I have material connections with various vendors and organizations. To review the material connections I have in the genealogy industry, please see Disclosure Statement.
Content and Images: All product content including images have been used by permission from the vendor.
©2019, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.