Today’s Genealogy Bargains – Wednesday, January 17, 2018
Here is our “quick list” of NEW and ONGOING bargains . . . scroll down for details on each deal!
- 23andMe: Take $30 off Health + Ancestry Service DNA test kit – CLICK HERE
- Ancestry DNA: Save 20% and get FREE SHIPPING using promo code FREESHIPDNA – CLICK HERE
- Family History Fanatics: Save 20% on Finding Family Stories & Passing Them On e-Conference – CLICK HERE
- Family Tree Magazine: Save Over 60% on DNA Crash Course Value Pack – CLICK HERE
- Family Tree Magazine: Get $10 Off What the Pros Know: Genealogy Organization Tips – use promo code WHATPROSKNOW10 – CLICK HERE
- Genealogical.com: 15% off The Researcher’s Guide to American Genealogy, 4th Edition – use promo code GDO2018 – CLICK HERE
- Hack Genealogy: Using Y-DNA, Mitochondrial DNA, and X-DNA for Genealogy Research Boot Camp – CLICK HERE
- Hack Genealogy: Getting Started with DNA and Genealogy digital download now available! – CLICK HERE
- Hack Genealogy: Save 30% on Archives Skill Building Boot Camp with promo code ARCHIVE – CLICK HERE
- NEW! MyHeritage DNA: Save 30% on MyHeritage DNA – CLICK HERE
NEW Genealogy Bargains
NEW! Save 40% at MyHeritage DNA – $59 USD! For just $59 USD and €69 (Europe) and £69 (UK) you can get the popular autosomal DNA test kit similar to AncestryDNA, Family Tree DNA and other DNA testing companies. You’ll have access to more ethnicities than any other major vendor PLUS received your results much faster than other companies. Sale valid through January 22nd. Click HERE to shop and don’t delay! Via MyHeritage DNA
ONGOING Genealogy Bargains
Save 30% on Using Y-DNA, Mitochondrial DNA, and X-DNA for Genealogy Research Boot Camp! Join DNA expert Mary Eberle and moderator Thomas MacEntee to learn more about DNA testing results and genealogy! This unique, online live event will be held on Saturday, February 10th starting at 10:00 am Central. Regularly $25.99, pay just $19.99 if you register before Monday, February 5th! Click HERE for detailed info and to register – via Hack Genealogy
Save Over 60% on DNA Crash Course Value Pack at Family Tree Magazine! “Genetic genealogy has become a family history necessity because it is an incredible tool when used in conjunction with your other genealogy research. This collection is is the best resource for getting started in DNA for your ancestry research. Discover what genetic testing for ancestry can do for you and how it can be combined with your existing genealogy research. Now is the time to dive into your DNA to discover your ancestry!” Regularly $129.26 USD, now just $50 USD! Click HERE to save – via Family Tree Magazine
Save 30% on Getting Started with DNA and Genealogy digital download! If you didn’t get a chance to attend the AMAZING online DNA Boot Camp with expert Mary Eberle, you can still access all the knowledge and on your own schedule! You get over 3 hours of recorded webinars PLUS some amazing handouts:
- Introduction to Using DNA for Genealogy Research: Want to start using DNA for genealogy research but want guidance on the best approach? Received your DNA results and want a better understanding of them? This talk covers DNA basics, available tests, where to test, and how to develop your DNA testing plan.
- Using Autosomal DNA for Genealogy Research: Autosomal DNA (atDNA) provides the most useful information for most genealogists. Learn how to analyze your atDNA test results and how to find common ancestors with your DNA matches.
SPECIAL SALE through January 31st: Normally $25.99, you can get the digital download for just $19.99! Click HERE – via Hack Genealogy
Save $10 on What the Pros Know: Genealogy Organization Tips workshop from Family Tree Magazine. I recently had the honor of helping to produce this genealogy educational event to be held starting January 29th. In this workshop, you’ll get organization tips from four genealogy experts, who will talk about how they approach organizing their research. With interviews conducted by Organize Your Family History‘s Janine Adams, you’ll get plenty of tips you can start using immediately to organize your own research.
What You’ll Learn
- Denise Levenick, author of How to Archive Family Keepsakes, will talk about organizing family archives.
- Genealogy Roadshow‘s D. Joshua Taylor will talk about the importance of time management and offer tips to streamline your research.
- Drew Smith, who literally wrote the book on organizing your genealogy, will talk about organizing your research process.
- Thomas MacEntee of High-Definition Genealogy will talk about using research logs to organize your results.
What You’ll Get
- Interviews with four of the genealogy industry’s premier experts
- Take-home tips you can start using immediately to improve your genealogy research process
- Get answers to your questions about organization strategies from Janine Adams
Regularly $49 USD, use promo code WHATPROSKNOW10 at checkout and save $10! You pay just $39 USD! Sale valid through January 30th. Click HERE for more information – via Family Tree Magazine
Save 30% on Archive Skill Building Boot Camp! Join expert Melissa Barker – The Archive Lady – in this LIVE online event on Saturday, January 20th where you’ll learn two main skills sets: 1) how to navigate any archive and repository like a pro to find what you need for your genealogy research; and 2) how to apply the same techniques used in archives to preserve and protect your family heirlooms including photos, fabrics, mementos and more!. Normally $29.99, now just $19.99 if you use promo code ARCHIVE at checkout! Click HERE for detailed information – via Hack Genealogy
Save 30% on Family Tree DNA Family Finder test kit! Regularly $79, now just $55 via Groupon! Don’t delay since this offer usually only lasts a few days! Click HERE to shop – via Groupon
Save 20% on Finding Family Stories & Passing Them On e-Conference! “Kickstart the new year with new research tips that focus on finding the deeper stories of your ancestors. Then, learn how to preserve these discoveries long into the future.” This amazing online event takes place on Friday, January 19th and if you register by January 9th you can save 20%! Regularly $24.99, the early bird price is just $19.99. For this low price you can watch the live webinars or watch them at your leisure for up to 30 days after the eConference on January 19th. Click HERE to register – via Family History Fanatics.
Take $30 Off per Health + Ancestry Service DNA kit at 23andMe! A new year and a new you with knowledge about your health via 23andMe! The 23andMe Health + Ancestry Service + Health DNA test kit, regularly $199 USD, is now just $169 USD! Sale valid through January 31st. Click HERE to shop – via 23andMe
FREE SHIPPING VIA AMAZON PRIME! Don’t forget that you can get the same sale price of $169 USD and avoid the shipping costs if you have an Amazon Prime membership. Click HERE to shop – via Amazon
Family Value Pack Sale at AncestryDNA: Buy 3 AncestryDNA test kits and get 1 FREE! This B3G1 sale is back – unfortunately the FREESHIPDNA coupon will NOT work on this offer. However, you can still order one AncestryDNA test kit for $79 USD and save $9.95 USD on shipping with the FREESHIPDNA promo code at checkout. No sale expiration date. Click HERE to shop – via AncestryDNA
NOTE: Current Ancestry members who have already done a DNA test with Ancestry will be directed to the page with your DNA results. On the top menu click DNA and then select BUY ANOTHER TEST to get this sale price.
FREE SHIPPING VIA AMAZON PRIME! Don’t forget that you can get the same sale price of $79 USD for AncestryDNA and get FREE 2-DAY SHIPPING if you have an Amazon Prime membership. Click HERE to shop – via Amazon
Save 15% on The Researcher’s Guide to American Genealogy, 4th Edition, by Val D. Greenwood. This is a MUST HAVE book for any genealogist serious about their research! I own this book and I consult it every day that I am working on my family history!
“In every field of study, there is one book that rises above the rest in stature and authority and becomes the standard work in the field. In genealogy that book is Val Greenwood’s Researcher’s Guide to American Genealogy. Arguably the best book ever written on American genealogy, it instructs the researcher in the timeless principles of genealogical research, while identifying the most current classes of records and research tools.”
Save 15% when you use EXCLUSIVE promo code GDO2018 at checkout! Regularly $49.95, now just $42.46! Sale valid through January 26th. Click HERE for more information via Genealogical.com
PLEASE NOTE: The post content above contains affiliate links. This means I make a percentage of sales via these links. This does not INCREASE the price you pay as a consumer. It simply supplements my income so I can continue providing as much free genealogy content as possible through my “abundance model.”
Disclaimer: All prices and offers are subject to change. Some items may be sold out and have limited inventory. Also check to see if you have automated purchase settings enabled, such as Amazon Buy with 1-Click: it is your responsibility to make sure you are getting the correct price for an item before you check out and finalize the transaction.
Disclosure statement: I have material connections with various vendors and organizations. To review the material connections I have in the genealogy industry, please see Disclosure Statement.
©2018, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.
Follow Us on Pinterest
All new deals are posted to Pinterest – follow us there!
Follow Abundant Genealogy’s board Genealogy Bargains on Pinterest.