Today’s Genealogy Bargains – Wednesday, June 3rd, 2020
Today is Wednesday, June 3rd, 2020 and we’ve got lots of new deals on DNA, genealogy and family history at GenealogyBargains.com!
FEATURED Genealogy Bargains
- Legacy Family Tree Webinars: FREE WEBINAR “What are the Odds?” An online tool that can help solve DNA puzzles presented by Jonny Perl, Wednesday, June 3rd, 2020, 2:00 pm Eastern / 1:00 pm Central / 12:00 pm Mountain / 11:00 am Pacific. When working with DNA for family history research, there are many scenarios where a “mystery match” will emerge. This person will share DNA with several people within a known tree, while their genealogical connection to the tree is not known. They could be someone with unknown or mistaken parentage, or simply an uncommunicative match. This webinar will show how “What are the Odds?” (WATO) can guide you towards answers to puzzles like these. Click HERE to register for FREE – via Legacy Family Tree Webinars.
NEW Genealogy Bargains
MyHeritage: Enjoy FREE ACCESS to a Different Record Collection Every Day in June at MyHeritage! MyHeritage just made a HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT concerning its amazing record collections! Starting Monday, June 1st through the end of the month, one special record collection will be available for FREE each day! VIEW DETAILS
- June 3rd Database: Denmark Church Records, 1576-1919 with 48,076,879 records! “Records of births, baptisms, marriages, deaths, burials, and other records kept by the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Denmark. Church records are extremely important for Danish research as vital events of virtually every individual who lived in Denmark during the time period covered by this collection were recorded in these parish registers or church books (kirkebøger). The Evangelical Lutheran Church became the official state church in 1536 and as such the Church and its clergy acted as the official arm of the Crown and national government charged with collecting and safeguarding vital records of the Danish population” Click HERE for access to Denmark Church Records, 1576-1919.
Genealogy Bargains Categories
- DNA Test Kits & Education
- Research Assistance
- Books for Family Historians
- Educational Webinars and Online Courses
- Genealogy Subscription Websites
- Genealogy Software and Technology
- Photo Organization and Preservation
- Give the Gift of Family History
- Amazon: FREE SHIPPING for Amazon Prime Members on DNA test kits including 23andMe, AncestryDNA, Family Tree DNA, Living DNA and MyHeritage DNA – VIEW DETAILS
- Amazon: Save 64% on Family Photo Detective: Learn How to Find Genealogy Clues in Old Photos and Solve Family Photo Mysteries! Historical family photos are cherished heirlooms that offer a glimpse into the lives of our ancestors. But the images, and the stories behind them, often fade away as decades pass – the who, when, where and why behind the photos are lost. In this book, photo identification expert and genealogist Maureen A. Taylor shows you how to study the clues in your old family photos to put names to faces and recapture their lost stories. Regularly $27.99 in print, now just $9.99 in Amazon Kindle format! VIEW DETAILS
- Amazon: How to Find Your Family History in U.S. Church Records: A Genealogist’s Guide: With Specific Resources for Major Christian Denominations before 1900 by Harold A. Henderson CG and Sunny Jane Morton. VIEW DETAILS
- Legacy Family Tree: Save 15% on a Legacy Family Tree Webinars Annual Membership! Regularly $49.95, pay just $42.46 when you use promo code thomas15 at checkout – VIEW DETAILS
- MyHeritage: Having trouble finding success with your genealogy research? Ready to make the leap to MyHeritage? Here’s a way to try MyHeritage Complete for FREE and also save 50%! – VIEW DETAILS
- iDrive: Save 90% on iDrive 2TB automatic backup! Regularly $69.50 per year, you get the first year of 2TB cloud storage for just $6.95! Once you’ve scanned all those family photos, you need to have a data backup right? This is a “set it and forget it” program like Carbonite but much better: you can backup your mobile devices and even Facebook images! VIEW DETAILS
- Amazon: KODAK Mobile Film Scanner uses your mobile phone to scan slides and film! “Bring your memories back to life with just a smartphone! Love looking at your old films, but tired of messy wires and bulky scanning equipment? Skip the expensive fees and keep things simple with the KODAK Mobile Film Scanner. On the surface, it looks like a cute little box. But put it together, place your smartphone on top, and old photographs become digitized in seconds. Our handy scanner is crafted of heavyweight cardboard, which folds down into a small, compact package for portable ease. A built-in LED backlight illuminates your old 35mm films and slides, while the dedicated KODAK Mobile Film Scanner app lets you control everything on your smartphone screen. Crop, rotate and adjust images, add flattering filters, and share directly to social media for Throwback Thursday and more. It’s time to get moving on your personal media conversion. Choose the easiest, most affordable way to scan and save: Bring home a KODAK Mobile Film Scanner today.” Priced at just $39.95! VIEW DETAILS
Give the Gift of Family History
- Amazon: Save 50% on Klikel Family Tree Frame Display with 10 Hanging Picture Photo Frames. If you are looking for a way to use your genealogy research and digitized family photos here is a great idea . . . a metallic family tree display from Klikel. While there are many other companies making similar products, the Klikel line are the BEST in terms of construction, durability, and design. My recommendation is to get the Klikel Family Tree Frame Display with 10 Hanging Picture Photo Frames regularly $76.15, now priced at just $37.99! VIEW DETAILS
©2020, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.