Finally Get Organized! Here’s how to make sense and order out of all your genealogy and family history STUFF!
I get it. I’ve been in the same situation with my years of genealogy research. And it is a never-ending battle to stay organized once you’ve tackled “the monster.” The new year is a great time to commit to organizing your genealogy and realize you need to take baby steps or you’ll be overwhelmed! Checkout our list of FREE Resources related to getting organized!
FREE RESOURCES on Organizing Your Genealogy
It seems that “getting organized” and “decluttering” are hot topics these days. There are tons of resources available and it isn’t always easy to know which ones are worth your time and effort. Here at Genealogy Bargains we’ve come up with a curated list of FREE RESOURCES to get you started!
- Genealogy Research Log – Excel download
- How to Organize Your Genealogy Files: Taming the Paper Monster With Binders, Notebooks or Folders – Thought.co
- Managing the Genealogy Data Monster – Thomas MacEntee’s lecture handout
- Organize Your Family History – website by Janine Adams, a certified professional organizer!
- Organizing Family Photos on MyHeritage – MyHeritage, Ask The Expert video with Daniel Horowitz
- Organizing Your Files – FamilySearch Wiki
- Project 4: Discover Goal 1: Get Organized – The Family History Guide
- The Organized Genealogist – Facebook group
- Trello – FREE project management program – looks like Pinterest
©2022, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.