Is your current genealogy membership worth the money? Snag this EXCLUSIVE 50% off deal on MyHeritage Complete!
Guess what? I recently let my subscription expire at one of those other genealogy sites … you know the one that charges you up to $300 a year and never seems to have a sale or discount on memberships? And to be honest, I don’t miss it.
Click HERE to get your 50% off deal on the MyHeritage Complete package. This offer is for new subscribers only. The normal price is $299 USD and you’ll pay just $149 USD for a full year’s access.
Each and every month, MyHeritage is adding to its already amazing record collection PLUS adding new features! Here are some highlights?
- NEW! MyHeritage Photo Enhancer! Improve your digital family photos with this powerful and innovative new feature that enhances photos and brings blurry faces into sharp focus. VIEW DETAILS
- MyHeritage Military Records! On Wednesday, May 20th I presented Top 10 Tips for Searching Military Records on MyHeritage complete with FREE handout! Click HERE for the recording and HERE for the PDF handout Military Records for Genealogy!
- MyHeritage in Color! I just took the new MyHeritage In Color™ for a test drive and I LOVE IT! While not all the colors are accurate, it really does help bring my old family photos to life! VIEW DETAILS
- MyHeritage US City Directories with 545,346,858 records in 25,468 directories! On Tuesday, April 13th I presented Using City Directories: Top 10 Tips and Tricks! complete with FREE handout! Click HERE for the recording and HERE for the PDF handout Using City Directories: Top 10 Tips and Tricks!
When was the last time you took MyHeritage for a test drive? If you haven’t checked in lately, you may not realize how MyHeritage can help you make advances on your DNA, genealogy, and family history research.
Why I Find Myself Using MyHeritage More and More Lately
As you can imagine many attendees will ask me questions and want to “pick my brain” in between lectures and afterwards. This is another aspect of my job that I love since it gives me an indication of the current issues for genealogists and family historians. One question I get frequently: “Should I be using MyHeritage?” or “What’s the best site to use if I have European ancestry?” or “Why do you like using MyHeritage?”
I always tell genealogists that there is no “easy button” in genealogy and NO WEBSITE will provide easy answers. But you need to spend time understanding all the features of a site like MyHeritage and maximize your time spent there.
What do you really know about MyHeritage? Some of you may have recently taken advantage of free records access at My Heritage. Some of you may have uploaded a small family tree to MyHeritage. Here are the newer features I use the most at MyHeritage and the ones that have really helped me with my own research:
- Unlimited family tree size (option to upload a GEDCOM file)
- 10.1 billion international historical records
- Unlimited colorization of black and white photos with MyHeritage In Color™
- Automatic Smart Matches™ with millions of family trees
- Automatic Record Matches
- Instant Discoveries™, which can add an entire branch to your family tree with 1 click
- Consistency Checker, which automatically identifies inaccuracies in your tree
- Advanced DNA features
- Family Tree Builder software premium edition
- Priority customer support via phone and email 24/7
50% Off MyHeritage Complete – Through Saturday, June 13th!
MyHeritage is offering a special discount on its annual Complete Plan price EXCLUSIVELY to friends of Genealogy Bargains. MyHeritage is one of the fastest growing genealogy sites and the best place to build your family tree, with historical collections including billions of records. This special offer will give you EVERYTHING on MyHeritage for the lowest price.
This offer must end Saturday, June 13th. Don’t put this off – get ready for a year filled with awesome genealogy finds and get everything you need at MyHeritage! Click HERE to get started today.
©2020, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.