LAST CHANCE to Save Up to 40% on Living DNA during National DNA Day Sale
The National DNA Day sales are starting with Living DNA the first of the “Big 5 DNA testing companies” to announce a HUGE SALE! Living DNA is the world’s most advanced DNA test, offering twice the detail of other ancestry tests.
If you have British or Irish heritage, this test is a MUST since it shows you the ethnic breakdown by region.
Normally $99 USD, the Living DNA test explores not just your family line ancestry, but also your direct motherline and direct fatherline if you are male! Sale priced at just $59 USD.
Sale ends TONIGHT. Saturday, April 27th, 2019!
National DNA Day Pricing for UK, Canada, Australia, and Europe
Living DNA has extended the National DNA Day savings to various countries too!
- UK regularly £99, sale price just £59
- EUROPE regularly €109 sale price just €69
- CANADA regularly $149 CAD, sale price just $99 CAD
- AUSTRALIA regularly $169 AUD, sale price just $119 AUD
- NEW ZEALAND regularly $169 NZD, sale price just $119 NZD
Why take a Living DNA test?
- Twice the detail of other ancestry tests. We give you your DNA mix across 80 world regions, including 21 in Britain and Ireland. You can also explore peer reviewed details of the areas of the world your ancestors are from.
- 3-in-1 ancestry test. Our test not only covers your family line ancestry, but unlike other tests we also include your motherline, and your fatherline ancestry if you are male.
- View your ancestry through history. We put your ancestry into context showing your breakdown today (going back up to 10 generations), and also the spread of your ancestors at different points in history, showing how we are all connected.
- Your ancestry results updated for free. As science and our systems evolve, your results will be updated to provide on-going details about your ancestry.
My Test Results from Living DNA!
Click HERE to see the ancestry report I recently received when I took the Living DNA test – this is typical of what you’ll receive when you buy a Living DNA test!
PLEASE NOTE: The post content above contains affiliate links. This means I make a percentage of sales via these links. This does not INCREASE the price you pay as a consumer. It simply supplements my income so I can continue providing as much free genealogy content as possible through my “abundance model.”
Disclaimer: All prices and offers are subject to change. Some items may be sold out and have limited inventory. Also check to see if you have automated purchase settings enabled, such as Amazon Buy with 1-Click: it is your responsibility to make sure you are getting the correct price for an item before you check out and finalize the transaction.
Amazon Associates Statement: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Disclosure statement: I have material connections with various vendors and organizations. To review the material connections I have in the genealogy industry, please see Disclosure Statement.
Content and Images: All content including images have been used by permission from each vendor.
©2019, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved