Save 90% on Remote Access to Your PC or Mac with RemotePC by iDrive
So I’ve been known to promote and discuss new products and new concepts for the genealogy community. These have included QR codes, using drones for cemetery surveys, and more.
At first glance, you may not think remote access to another computer would be worthwhile or related to genealogy. But consider the possibilities:
- Access your home computer while you are on a genealogy research trip. Download those files that you forgot to upload to Dropbox or another cloud program!
- Help a family member with a computer issue remotely!
- Use remote access for tutoring or mentoring others on genealogy and family history!
For more ideas, see How I Plan to Use RemotePC below and then consider taking advantage of this offer.
Right now, through a special offer, you can get a FULL YEAR of remote access for just $6.95!* Save 90% off the regular price of $69.95! PLUS instead of having access to 10 computers, iDrive has sweetened this offer with access up to 50 computers!
How I Plan to Use RemotePC
So I just took advantage of this deal for RemotePC and here is how I will be using it for both personal genealogy, my genealogy business, and other purposes:
- Remote access to my home PC. There are many times when I’ve forgotten to place a file on a USB flash drive before a trip OR I didn’t install a program on my laptop. Now with RemotePC I can instantly get what I need by accessing my home PC even from my iPhone! I can even print files that are on my home computer at my current location!
- Assist family members with computer issues. Are you the family “computer guy” or “computer gal” who gets calls and emails for help from family and friends? Rather than making a personal visit or “walking” someone through the solution over the phone, you can use RemotePC to tap into their computer and do your magic!
- Use RemotePC for mentoring sessions. Several times a month I hold mentoring sessions with my genealogy colleagues. Yes, I can use a program like GoToMeeting and hold an online meeting. However, there are times when I need to demonstrate something on my colleague’s computer. With RemotePC I can record the remote session and even use a whiteboard to discuss issues.
- Troubleshoot webinar issues. I present at least 25 webinars a year as part of my genealogy business. Sometimes I’m working with a genealogy society that has never done a webinar for a meeting. I can now use RemotePC to troubleshoot connection issues and in a worse case scenario, I could actually present the slides from the society’s remote computer!
I can also see how genealogy societies would use RemotePC to assist members with research issues, train volunteers and more.
What is RemotePC?
Access your remote computers 24/7 and enjoy the freedom to work from anywhere. Get started in no time once you download and setup RemotePC.
- Always-ON Remote Access: Configure your computer for remote access so that you can take complete control of your computer over the Internet anytime.
- One-Time Instant Access: Enable your associates to access your computer one-time by sharing a unique Access ID and Key.
- Access via Web: Connect to your remote computers from right within your browser, without any software installation!
- Platform Independent: Access your remote computer from a PC/Mac. Even from iPhone/iPad or Android devices.
- Secure: Remote Access is secure with TLS v 1.2 / AES-256 encryption; Personal Key acts as a secondary password to access each machine.
- Scalable: Add remote computers to your plan, based on your needs; no additional hardware or software required.
- File Transfer: Effortlessly transfer files and folders, even from mapped drives, between your computers.
- Chat: Send and receive chat messages between your computers.
- Remote Printing: Print documents and images that are on your remote computers from wherever you are.
- Whiteboard: Collaborate effectively by drawing on the remote screen during a session.
- Play Sound Remotely: Listen to audio files from the remote computer on your local computer.
- Invite To Collaborate: Your associate can connect to your computer, to work on a presentation or help you troubleshoot.
- Record Remote Sessions: Record and save remote sessions easily at your desired location on the local computer.
- Drag and Drop: Conveniently drag and drop files from a remote computer to your computer or vice versa.
- Logs and Reports: Track your activities with remote access logs and web activity logs.
Read the Review of RemotePC at PCMagazine
I currently use the iDrive backup products for my home and business and I’ve done so for several years. iDrive is a reliable company with solid products and great customer service. With the new RemotePC product, iDrive has developed a top-rated remote access program used by thousands of businesses and individuals. Click HERE to read the review at PC Magazine in which RemotePC earned an EXCELLENT rating!
Get a Full Year of Remote Access for just $6.95 with RemotePC by iDrive
Right now, through a special offer just for followers of Genealogy Bargains, you can get a FULL YEAR of remote access for just $6.95!* Save 90% off the regular price of $69.95! PLUS instead of having access to 10 computers, iDrive has sweetened this offer with access up to 50 computers! Click HERE to get started!
* The 90% offer is applicable for the first year only. For subsequent years, normal charges are applicable.
PLEASE NOTE: The post content above contains affiliate links. This means I make a percentage of sales via these links. This does not INCREASE the price you pay as a consumer. It simply supplements my income so I can continue providing as much free genealogy content as possible through my “abundance model.”
Disclaimer: All prices and offers are subject to change. Some items may be sold out and have limited inventory. Also check to see if you have automated purchase settings enabled, such as Amazon Buy with 1-Click: it is your responsibility to make sure you are getting the correct price for an item before you check out and finalize the transaction.
Disclosure Statement: I have material connections with various vendors and organizations. To review the material connections I have in the genealogy industry, please see Disclosure Statement.
Content and Images: All product content including images have been used by permission from the vendor.
©2019, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.