Special Sale at Family Tree Magazine on Family Tree Factbook
Save and Extra 20% on Family Tree Factbook: Key Genealogy Tips and Stats for the Busy Researcher. This convenient, time-saving collection of genealogy hacks gathers the best resources, tips, lists and need-to-know facts from the experts at Family Tree Magazine. Inside, you’ll find fast facts about a variety of family history topics, such as important dates in US history, the different kinds of DNA tests, and how to use the best genealogy websites. Read my extensive review of Family Tree Factbook HERE!
There is quite a bit of valuable information squeezed into the 224 pages of the Family Tree Factbook. Here are some areas of the book that I found most useful:
- Research Basics: an excellent section covering everything that a genealogist should know to achieve research success.
- Names: this section covers different types of naming conventions for people including place-based names, occupational as well as traditions for various ethnic groups as to how children are named.
- Immigration: this section covers migration push/pull factors, passenger list abbreviations, passenger list availability for major US ports of arrival and more.
- Geography: this section provides key information on how various land transactions were handled in the United States, the major migration routes as the US grew from the Colonial Period to the present day, and different types of land maps.
Family Tree Factbook is available in print (click HERE) as well as in e-book format (click HERE). Purchase BEFORE November 18th, 2018, using promo code FACTBOOK20 and save an extra 20% of the sale price! Regularly priced $24.99 USD, sale priced $15.99 USD. now just $12.79 USD with promo code!
* Use code FACTBOOK20 at checkout to apply your discount. Sale ends November 18, 2018 at 11:59 pm MT. Not valid with other offers. Other exclusions may apply.
PLEASE NOTE: The post content above contains affiliate links. This means I make a percentage of sales via these links. This does not INCREASE the price you pay as a consumer. It simply supplements my income so I can continue providing as much free genealogy content as possible through my “abundance model.”
Disclaimer: All prices and offers are subject to change. Some items may be sold out and have limited inventory. Also check to see if you have automated purchase settings enabled, such as Amazon Buy with 1-Click: it is your responsibility to make sure you are getting the correct price for an item before you check out and finalize the transaction.
Disclosure statement: I have material connections with various vendors and organizations. To review the material connections I have in the genealogy industry, please see Disclosure Statement.
Content and Images: All product content including images have been used by permission from the vendor.
©2018, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.