Length: 60 minutes
Summary: How often has your genealogy society held a productive meeting only to drop the ball when it comes to tracking projects and tasks? Trello is a FREE, easy-to-use, web-based project management platform that keeps your projects organized and allows any board member or volunteer to easily visualize the status of a project.
Description: Learn how to install Trello and customize it for your genealogy society’s needs. With its Pinterest-like format making it easy to create and use “project boards” we’ll work in REAL TIME during the lecture to manage typical genealogy society projects.
Audience Level: Beginner.
Requirements: Projection for computer on large screen; internet connection.
Content: 4 pages.
- What is Trello? A Quick Start Review
- Creating and Managing Projects and Tasks in Trello
- Sharing Trello Information Internally and Externally
- Incorporating Power-Ups (Slack, Evernote and More)
- Tips and Tricks for Getting the Most Out of Trello
- Resource List
©2019, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.