Solve Family Adoption Mysteries with help from Family Tree Magazine
EXPRESS LINK: Click HERE to shop NOW! Sale valid through August 31st!
“Nearly 5 million Americans alive today are adopted. If you have unknown parentage in your family tree, this collection is for you! Packed with a book, videos, and downloads, this collection will help you trace your birth family. You will learn how to use your DNA in your search, how to use the internet to find long-lost relatives, how to download and upload your DNA results to testing sites, and much more! Don’t wait, now is the time to track your long-lost family!”
With the Solving Adoption Mysteries in Your Family Tree collection you’ll learn:
- How to be an adoptee-friendly match
- Which Big 5 testing sites accept DNA uploads from other companies
- Strategies for connecting to previous generations, including how to reach out to potential relatives
- Why you should help adoptees who’ve matched through DNA test results and how to begin
- And much more!
Solving Adoption Mysteries in Your Family Tree collection includes:
- The Adoptee’s Guide to DNA Testing: Reconnect with your family tree using the adoption genealogy strategies in this guide. Inside, you’ll learn how to find birth parents using adoption records and the best DNA tests for adoptees. $29.99 USD Value
- Finding Your Birth Family With DNA Digital Download: Nearly 3 million US children were placed into adoption between 1945 and 1975. More and more adoptees and the children or grandchildren of adoptees are turning to DNA to trace their family history. In this download, get tips and tricks to finding your birth family with DNA. $4.99 USD Value
- They’re Alive! Finding Living Relatives: Whether you’re working on adoption research, reconnecting after a generations-old family feud, or just looking to track down your third cousin to share photos, finding living people is a key part of every genealogist’s journey. Thomas MacEntee will share his secrets for finding your long-lost relatives in this webinar. $39.99 USD Value
- Finding Biological Family: A DNA Case Study: This hour-long webinar will cover the methods and step-by-step approach John took to find his biological father. You’ll learn strategies for using DNA testing to search for an unknown or missing ancestor, along with resources and techniques that will work in a variety of scenarios, from one or both parents unknown, adoptions, or sperm donation. $49.99 USD Value
- Step-by-Step Guide: Researching Adopted and Orphaned Ancestors: If an adopted or orphaned ancestor is impeding your research progress, use these 11 strategies to foster new family tree finds. $4.00 USD Value
- Genealogy Guide to Charting Modern Families: Discover how to add adopted children, single parents, step parents, same-sex marriages and more onto your various family tree databases. $4.99 USD Value
- Research Strategies: Using Genetic Genealogy to Find Family History Answers: Got an adopted ancestor, conflicting records or other family history mystery on your hands? We’ll show you how four genealogists are breaking through brick walls with DNA testing. $4.99 USD Value
- Downloading and Uploading Your DNA Test Data Quick Reference Guide: Often after a person takes a DNA test for genealogical purposes they are left wondering…now what? In this 10 page guide, DNA expert Shannon Bennett Combs gives in-depth instructions on downloading your DNA test results, and shares how to upload to other sites for further analysis. $12.99 USD Value
- DNA Adoptees in Your Family Tree: Have your DNA matches turned up someone who’s an adoptee? This presentation will help you discover the ways you can work with them to discover their (and your) family history. $39.99 USD Value
Regularly $158.93 USD, the Solving Adoption Mysteries in Your Family Tree Collection is just $69.99 USD!* Click HERE to shop – via Family Tree Magazine
*Note: Advertised price valid through August 31st or while supplies last.
PLEASE NOTE: The post content above contains affiliate links. This means I make a percentage of sales via these links. This does not INCREASE the price you pay as a consumer. It simply supplements my income so I can continue providing as much free genealogy content as possible through my “abundance model.”
Disclaimer: All prices and offers are subject to change. Some items may be sold out and have limited inventory. Also check to see if you have automated purchase settings enabled, such as Amazon Buy with 1-Click: it is your responsibility to make sure you are getting the correct price for an item before you check out and finalize the transaction.
Disclosure Statement: I have material connections with various vendors and organizations. To review the material connections I have in the genealogy industry, please see Disclosure Statement.
©2018, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.