Give your research structure and guidance with the Genealogist’s Instant Research Binder Kit
Save 64% on Genealogist’s Instant Research Binder Kit from Family Tree Magazine! “Give your research structure and guidance with the Genealogist’s Instant Research Binder Kit. If you like to keep all your work together and organized, you’ll love the contents of this kit, packed with the best research tools to trace your genealogy. Fill your genealogy binder with all the family tree forms, cheat sheets, templates and other paperwork that inevitably starts building up, so keep it all in one place built expressly with family historians’ needs in mind.”
Genealogist’s Instant Research Binder Kit Details
- Family Tree Magazine Research Binder: This high-quality three-ring binder will take on the organizational burden for you, with 1″ rings for paper storage and a series of interior pockets for loose-leaf material. Protect your papers and look professional in the process. This product is a must-have for the serious genealogist. $19.99 Value
- Genealogist’s Research Binder At-A-Glance Template: Use this Genealogy Research Binder Template at the beginning of all your binders as an at-a-glance organizational tool. You’ll be able to simply flip open the cover to find out which ancestors each volume contains, and in the event that you leave your binder at an archive or library, your contact information will be right in front to ensure your hard-earned research returns to its rightful home. $2.99 Value
- Essential Family Tree Forms Library CD: Use these 75 genealogy worksheets, templates and checklists to organize family facts and track your genealogy work. Each letter-size PDF form is enhanced so you can type and save your work, or simply print blank forms to fill in. $19.99 Value
- Genealogist’s Google Cheat Sheet: The Genealogist’s Google Cheat Sheet will help you use the power of Google to discover genealogy and ancestor information online. Make the most of Google’s free tools including Search, Translate, Books, News Archive, Images, Patent Search and more. $9.99 Value
- Essential Family Tree Forms Library CD Volume 2: In this all-new collection, get 53 new type-and-save research forms to make organizing and analyzing your genealogical work a breeze. $24.99 Value
- Genealogy Source Citation Cheat Sheet: The Source Citation Cheat Sheet is a quick reference you can use to create and organize citations for the sources where you find genealogy information. $9.99 Value
- Libraries and Archives Web Guide: Many essential genealogy resources remain “buried” indefinitely in libraries and archives: original manuscripts, compiled research and obscure or out-of-print publications. These fantastic, often one-of-a-kind sources may be key to unlocking family mysteries—but you can get to them only by taking a trip, using interlibrary loan or hiring a local researcher. But you have to find them first. And that’s where your internet sleuthing skills remain valuable. This guide shows you how to track these resources down. $4.99 Value
Regularly $109.93 USD, you pay just $39.99 USD! Sale valid through July 31st. Click HERE to shop – via Family Tree Magazine
PLEASE NOTE: The post content above contains affiliate links. This means I make a percentage of sales via these links. This does not INCREASE the price you pay as a consumer. It simply supplements my income so I can continue providing as much free genealogy content as possible through my “abundance model.”
Disclaimer: All prices and offers are subject to change. Some items may be sold out and have limited inventory. Also check to see if you have automated purchase settings enabled, such as Amazon Buy with 1-Click: it is your responsibility to make sure you are getting the correct price for an item before you check out and finalize the transaction.
Disclosure statement: I have material connections with various vendors and organizations. To review the material connections I have in the genealogy industry, please see Disclosure Statement.
©2018, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.