Are You Really Making Progress with Your Genealogy Research?
If not, maybe it is time for a game changer … like getting a subscription to MyHeritage Complete! You’ll get full access to all MyHeritage features, including:
- Unlimited family tree size and photo storage
- 14 billion historical records
- Automatic Record Matches for your family tree
- Automatic Smart Matches™ to millions of family trees
- Unlimited colorization and enhancement of historical photos
- Consistency Checker — scans your family tree for inaccuracies
- Instant Discoveries™ — adds entire branches to your family tree
And the historical records include:
- Vital records from 48 countries
- 26,000 U.S. City Directories with 545 million records
- Exclusive collections from Germany, Norway, Denmark, France, Greece and more
- U.S. census records, 1790–1940
- England & Wales census records, 1841–1911
- Billions of records added each year
Exclusive Flash Sale Offer – 50% Off MyHeritage
MyHeritage is offering a special discount on its annual Complete Plan price EXCLUSIVELY to friends of Genealogy Bargains. MyHeritage is one of the fastest growing genealogy sites and the best place to build your family tree, with historical collections including billions of records. This special offer will give you EVERYTHING on MyHeritage for the lowest price.
IMPORTANT! If you DO NOT SEE THE $149 PRICE, please do one of the following:
- Clear your Internet browser cache including cookies;
- Clear just your MyHeritage cookies; or
- Use another browser and/or use an “incognito” window
Click HERE to get your 50% off deal on the MyHeritage Complete package. This offer is for new subscribers only. The normal price is $299 USD and you’ll pay just $149 USD for a full year’s access.
50% Off MyHeritage Complete – Through Monday, June 28th!
This offer must end Monday, June 28th. Don’t put this off – get ready for a year filled with awesome genealogy finds and get everything you need at MyHeritage! Click HERE to get started today.
©2021, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.