Update Your E-News Profile or Subscribe and You Could Win a $100 Amazon Gift Card!
Time for some Spring Cleaning and a Spring Giveaway! Right now my Genealogy E-News mailing list has gotten a bit stale . . . this means I’ve got thousands of people signed up who never seem to open my emails filled with FREE STUFF or discount coupons! If you haven’t opened one of these emails recently, then you run the risk of being UNSUBSCRIBED next week!
Don’t panic! I have a way for you to make sure you remain on my Genealogy E-News list PLUS have a chance to win a $100 Amazon Gift Card!
Open a Recent E-News Email and Update Your E-News Profile
I want to make sure that you not only receive my Genealogy E-News updates, but that you only receive the content you want! Some of my followers only want updates on DNA sales; others only want to know about FREE STUFF. While I’m hoping you’ll find all of my updates of interest, please understand that I respect your time and attention and want to keep you as a follower.
Here’s how you can help me send you the news you need:
- Open one of my recent Genealogy E-News blasts in your email. This means actually clicking on the email, not using a preview feature. As of April 1st, I will be unsubscribing folks who haven’t opened one of the recent e-news emails in the past month.
- Can’t find a recent email? Here’s where to look! For certain email platforms like Hotmail, the e-news blasts appear in the spam or junk folder. For GMail, the emails might appear under Promotions. I don’t have much control over this.
- Add to Contacts. To ensure that you see the e-news emails in your Inbox and you don’t have to hunt for them, open the email and then select Add to Contacts. For GMail this will be on the left top of the email where the “three vertical dots” appear.
- Update Your Genealogy E-News Profile. I want to know what content you want to receive and I’ll be using those choices for all future e-news email blasts as of April 1st. The easiest way is to click HERE and subscribe using your first name, last name and email address. If your email is already on the list, you’ll see the form appear with a RED link asking you to update your profile.
Update Now and Win a $100 Amazon Gift Card!
How about a little incentive? If you update your profile by Monday,
April 1st, you could win a $100 USD Amazon Gift Card*!
* Giveaway open to new and existing subscribers to my Genealogy E-News mailing list. Existing profiles must have a minimum of one field update made no later than 11:59 pm Central Standard Time on Sunday, March 31st, 2019 in order to be entered into the random drawing. Winner will be announced on Monday, April 1, 2019 at the Genealogy Bargains Facebook page.
Not Subscribed? Subscribe NOW
I’ll also include all NEW SUBSCRIBERS to my Genealogy E-News mailing list in the $100 Amazon Gift Card giveaway. Click below and watch for a confirmation in your inbox (and check those Promotional and Spam folders too!)
PLEASE NOTE: The post content above contains affiliate links. This means I make a percentage of sales via these links. This does not INCREASE the price you pay as a consumer. It simply supplements my income so I can continue providing as much free genealogy content as possible through my “abundance model.”
Disclaimer: All prices and offers are subject to change. Some items may be sold out and have limited inventory. Also check to see if you have automated purchase settings enabled, such as Amazon Buy with 1-Click: it is your responsibility to make sure you are getting the correct price for an item before you check out and finalize the transaction.
Amazon Associates Statement: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Disclosure Statement: I have material connections with various vendors and organizations. To review the material connections I have in the genealogy industry, please see Disclosure Statement.
Content and Images: All product content including images have been used by permission from the vendor.
©2019, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.