SAVE BIG on the Kids Genealogy Activity Kit at Family Tree Magazine
TODAY ONLY! Save an extra $5 on already discounted Kids Genealogy Activity Kit at Family Tree Magazine! August is National Family Fun Month! While days at the park and outings to amusement parks or activity centers are fun, teaching kids to appreciate family (past and present) can be just as fun and will create memories that last for generations! To celebrate family fun, we are discounting our Kids Genealogy Activity Kit an extra $5 for today only with code KIDS5. Valued at $138.86 this kit is now 60% off!
“Pass your love of genealogy to the next generation with Kids Genealogy Activity Kit. With this kit, you will get ELEVEN resources perfect for kids to begin discovering their ancestry as you assist. Along with tips and tricks to dig into your heritage, you will also get fun genealogy activities like madlibs, family tree interview sheets, family tree templates to fill in, and much more!
Kids Genealogy Activity Kit includes:
- Zap the Grandma Power Up Workbook: This hands-on book will help you brainstorm about what activities will synergize your youth with their heritage. There are questions to get you thinking and space to fill in the ideas that come to you. Just what you need to introduce your family to their own super grandmas and grandpas.
- Pocket Buddy Notebook Set: This handy notebook set has two convenient features: an attached pen and a zipper pouch that’s perfect for stashing pencils, money for copies and business cards with your family surnames. The spiral binding also allows it to lay flat and fold over for easier note taking.
- Stories from My Grandparent: Your grandchild is the cherished next chapter of your family’s story. Let this guided journal help you share your own chapter of this story with your grandchild.
- Ultimate Family Tree Chart Templates CD: This collection of family tree templates in 25 beautiful designs lets you create pedigree charts with pizzazz. Each design comes in three sizes–75 type-and-save templates in all!
- Family Tree Memory Keeper: Family Tree Memory Keeper helps you keep track of basic genealogy information and special family memories, including traditions, heirloom histories, family records, newsworthy moments, family migrations and immigrations, old recipes, important dates, and much more.
- Family Tree MadLibs: Break out your photo album and get ready for some fill-in-the-blanks fun about your family with Family Tree Mad Libs! Mad Libs lets you fill in the secrets in every family tree, from “Family Ghost Stories” to “Portrait of Great Grandma” to “Famous Ancestors!”
- Family History for Kids: Teach your kids or grandkids how fun family history can be–without a textbook in sight.
- 7 Family History Projects for Kids E-book: These family history projects share your family stories and love of genealogy with children and grandchildren. We offer tips and websites for projects such as making a family heritage pie chart from a family tree or DNA test; interviewing a relative; and exploring ancestors’ old-fashioned chores, crafts and games.
- Family Interview Sheet: Oral history is a valuable aspect of genealogy research, and family gatherings are the ideal location to extract memories from Great Aunt Bess or Great-Grandpa Herman. Use our Family Interview Sheet as a springboard for conducting interviews at your family gathering.
- How to Fill Out a Family Tree Chart Video Download: Perplexed by pedigree charts? Unfamiliar with family group sheets? We’ll help you master these tools for recording your family tree in this step-by-step video.
- Remember That? eBook: Preserve all your family memories with this year-by-year memory journal. Inside, you’ll find fun facts and headlines for each year from 1930 to 2020, providing a snapshot of your family’s history. Typeable worksheets for each year will allow you to record your own memories, saving personal details for future generations.
The Kids Genealogy Activity Kit is regularly $138.86 USD, now just $54.99 USD* when you use promo code KIDS5 at checkout! Click HERE to shop -via Family Tree Magazine
*Use code KIDS5 at checkout to apply the discount. Sale ends August 7, 2018 at 11:59 pm MT. Not valid with other offers. Other exclusions may apply.
PLEASE NOTE: The post content above contains affiliate links. This means I make a percentage of sales via these links. This does not INCREASE the price you pay as a consumer. It simply supplements my income so I can continue providing as much free genealogy content as possible through my “abundance model.”
Disclaimer: All prices and offers are subject to change. Some items may be sold out and have limited inventory. Also check to see if you have automated purchase settings enabled, such as Amazon Buy with 1-Click: it is your responsibility to make sure you are getting the correct price for an item before you check out and finalize the transaction.
Disclosure statement: I have material connections with various vendors and organizations. To review the material connections I have in the genealogy industry, please see Disclosure Statement.
©2018, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.