Virtual Learning with Family History Writing Expert Lisa Alzo!
Right now with many of us “at home” due to the COVID-19/Coronavirus pandemic, we’re sorting through old photos, scrapbooks and more as we “clean house” and “unclutter.”
You know what used to clutter my mental space for years? Those family stories that had been told to me over 40 years ago by my great-grandparents. I constantly worried that these stories would be lost if something happened to me. I never seemed to have the time to commit them to paper or I felt I lacked the skills to craft a solid family story that would last forever.
One thing I’ve learned from writing experts like Lisa Alzo who has created and produced The Write Stuff series of online family history writing courses is this: writing about your ancestors is a skill that has to be developed. Writing with passion and writing from the heart takes time and practice.
Remember that it only takes three generations for a family story to be “lost” forever according to experts. As the family genealogist and historian, you need to be proactive in working to document not just your research, but the family stories. Learn how to write engaging nonfiction using family stories from Lisa Alzo of Research, Write, Connect with The Write Stuff series of online courses. And don’t forget the courses on Scrivener, Finding Female Ancestors, and more!
Save 50% on ALL COURSES at Research, Write, Connect!
Online Courses: Save 50% on any CURRENT genealogy or writing course available at Research, Write, Connect. Click HERE to register or learn more. Use promo code HOME50 at checkout. Offer does not apply to any new courses added after 18 March 2020
- Write Stuff: Telling the Story – Writer’s Edition, regularly priced at $149.00, now just $74.50 – click HERE to shop!
- Write Stuff: Telling the Story – Homeschool Edition, regularly priced at $149.00, now just $74.50 – click HERE to shop!
- Write Stuff II: Advancing the Story, regularly priced at $149.00, now just $74.50 – click HERE to shop!
- Write Stuff III: Selling the Story, regularly priced at $169.00, now just $84.50 – click HERE to shop!
- Finding Your Female Ancestors, regularly priced at $99.00, now just $49.50 USD – click HERE to shop!
Plus BONUS DISCOUNT on Bundles!
Webinar Bundles: Take 50% off all currently available webinar bundles at Research, Write, Connect. Topics include Writing Your Family History, Beginning Genealogy, Eastern European Research, Finding Female Ancestors, and more. Click HERE to learn more. Use promo code BUNDLE50 at checkout.
Sale valid through Tuesday, March 31st, 2020.
©2020, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved