Ancestry DNA Holiday Offer 2023: Save up to 40% on AncestryDNA
Ancestry DNA Holiday Offer 2023: The 2023 holiday shopping season is on NOW and you can save up to 40%* on the world’s most popular personal DNA test kit! Regularly $99 USD, now just $59 USD! Click the image below to get started!
*Offers end 31 Dec 2023 at 6:00 p.m. ET. Excludes shipping. Some DNA features require an Ancestry® subscription. Package offers are for new and returning subscribers only and not for renewal of current subscriptions. Your World Explorer subscription will automatically renew at $99.95 every 3 months or your All Access subscription will automatically renew at $149 every 3 months until you cancel by visiting your Account Settings or by contacting us. See our Renewal and Cancellation Terms for further details.
Ancestry DNA Holiday Offer 2023: Why Choose AncestryDNA®?
- AncestryDNA® gives you much more than just the places you’re from. With clear-cut historical insights and rich geographic details, we connect you to the places in the world where your story started – and you might even discover living relatives.
- Millions of people have uncovered something new. You can, too. From your origins in over 2,600 regions to the most connections to living relatives, no other DNA test delivers such a unique, interactive experience.
- You could be Irish. More specifically, Munster Irish. AncestryDNA® doesn’t just tell you which countries you’re from, but also can pinpoint the specific regions within them, giving you insightful geographic detail about your history.
- Trace your ancestors’ journeys over time. Powered by data from Ancestry®, communities follow how and why your family moved from place to place.
- View both your ethnicities and matches by parental side*. You can explore which side of the family your matches and ethnicities come from, without your parents even taking a DNA test. This is all made possible by SideView™, a specialized technology that will soon also include your communities and more! *Some DNA features may require an Ancestry subscription.
- Connect with your people in new ways. DNA Matches gives you color coding, custom labeling, and other innovative tools—so you can see your DNA connections in the clearest light possible.
- Get more of your inside story. Whether it’s physical traits you can see or hidden traits, like fitness and nutrient levels, your DNA holds even more information than you imagined. Learn, compare, and share discoveries about 40+ of your most interesting personal traits.
- Build a tree—and magnify your DNA results. Combine what you learn from your DNA with over 100 million family trees and billions of records for more insight into your genealogy and origins.
- The science behind your story. With one of the most diverse DNA collections on earth, our cutting‑edge science compares your DNA to people all over the world. And it’s improving all the time.
- Your privacy and security are at the core of everything we do. From the second you open your kit to the minute you get your results, you’re in control of your DNA data.
Ancestry DNA Holiday Offer 2023: Tips & Tricks for AncestryDNA®
Here are my tips and tricks on purchasing and using a DNA test kit from Ancestry:
- If you’re serious about family history you MUST take an AncestryDNA® test! Why? While Ancestry allows you to download your DNA test results (highly recommended), they DO NOT LET YOU UPLOAD TEST RESULTS from another DNA test kit vendor such as MyHeritage DNA or FamilyTreeDNA. Why is this important? If you want to connect with others who have tested to look for relatives or to make advances in your genealogy research, the only entry point into this HUGE set of over 30 million people who’ve taken the AncestryDNA® test, is to take the test yourself.
- If you’re concerned about privacy, create a “burn” email account. AncestryDNA® has a great track record for protecting user privacy but I recommend this: initially don’t use your real name when creating an account AND use an email account that is not easily traced back to you. This means creating a new account at GMail, Hotmail, or other email websites. This adds an extra layer of privacy and allows you anonymity. Down the road you can choose to share your real information with other testers if you so choose.
- Download your test results as soon as you are notified via email. The test results from a AncestryDNA® test kit are YOURS and you should follow the instructions online to download the file. Then make sure you backup the file and secure it.
- Consider deleting your test results for complete privacy. If your goal is only to have DNA test results and you don’t want to engage with other AncestryDNA® users, then ask Ancestry to delete your results and then close your account.
Ancestry DNA Holiday Offer 2023: Sign Up for Genealogy Bargains E-News!
@2023, copyright Thomas MacEntee, all rights reserved.