Backblaze Computer Backup! 2023 Cyber Sale – Save 20%!
Backblaze Computer Backup: Here is a special discount for our followers: Save 20% at Backblaze during the 2023 Cyber Sale! Click HERE , sign up for a free trial and use promo code BLAZEITUP23 at checkout to save 20 percent. Note: this offer expires on 27 November 2023
Backblaze Computer Backup: FREE ACCESS to my webinar on the 3-2-1 Data Backup Method at Legacy Family Tree Webinars!
3-2-1 data backup is great, but first you need to find all of your data: By now you’ve all heard about 3-2-1 computer backup. Having three copies of your data makes sense, but this relies on knowing where your data is in the first place. Is everything on your computer? What about the external drive in the closet? Or the SD cards in the drawer? Is some of your data in a cloud application, and what happens to that data if you forget to pay the subscription? I call this problem “Data Scatter” and it is the enemy of the 3-2-1 backup model. It’s hard to back up all your data if the primary copies are scattered everywhere. Let’s walk through the problem and we’ll propose a few things you can do to reign in your data and give the 3-2-1 backup model a fighting chance.
Backblaze Computer Backup: Why you should be using Backblaze …
- Unlimited Computer Backup: Unlimited files. Unlimited file size. Blazing fast. Backblaze will automatically back up all your files including documents, photos, music, movies, and more. It’s that easy.
- Easy & Automatic: Instantly start an account and have your files automatically backed up.
- Backup & Archive: Back up all of your attached external drives.
- Fast & Smart: Intelligent throttle and threadings make backups fast. Check your speed.
- Your Data Is Safe: Backblaze takes security seriously. All data is stored in our secure data centers with 24-hour staff, biometric security, and redundant power.
- Private Key: You can use a private encryption key for additional security, ensuring only this key can unlock your backup.
- Encryption: All your files are encrypted before being transmitted over SSL and stored encrypted.
- Native Software: Backblaze’s code is native to Mac and PC and doesn’t use Java.
- Two-Factor Verification: Two-factor verification via ToTP and SMS is available for all Backblaze accounts.
Backblaze Computer Backup: Even more reasons to use Backblaze
- Restore old versions up to 30 days, one year, or forever.
- Auto performance tune—or set your own.
- Automatic or scheduled backups.
- Be notified of your backup status.
- Locate a missing or stolen computer.
- Order a USB drive of your data and mail it back to us in 30 days for a refund.
- Mobile apps for iOS and Android.
- Share files you’ve backed up.
Backblaze Computer Backup: About Backblaze
Personal Backup backs up all user-created data on Mac and Windows computers. This covers unlimited backup of data on the computer itself as well as any internal drives, and external drives physically connected to the computer.
Personal Backup is an active, evolving mirror of the current state of your computer and drives. By default, all Personal Backup accounts are set to 30-day version history, meaning that files that are deleted from your computer or disconnected drives are cycled off of our servers after 30 days from the last time they were present. We do, however, offer the option to upgrade to one of our Extended Version History options, which would allow you to retain deleted data or disconnected drive data for a year or Forever, depending on which option you choose.