Give the gift of MyHeritage this holiday season!
Did you know that MyHeritage offers a 1-year MyHeritage Complete gift membership? And it is now available for 50% off? A gift membership grants your loved one access to all features and historical records on MyHeritage so they can discover their family history. Read more below or click below to get started!
What’s Included in a MyHeritage Complete 1-Year Gift Membership?
Your gift includes full access to all MyHeritage features:
- Unlimited family tree size and photo storage
- Global collection of 18.8 billion historical records
- Automatic Record Matches for the family tree
- Automatic Smart Matches™ to millions of family trees
- Unlimited colorization and enhancement of historical photos
- Consistency Checker — scans the family tree for inaccuracies
- Instant Discoveries™ — adds entire branches to the family tree
MyHeritage Record Collection – 18 BILLION and GROWING!
MyHeritage’s 18.8 billion historical records include:
- Diverse record collections including birth, marriage, death, immigration, census, and more
- Exclusive collections from Europe and the U.S.
- Hundreds of millions of scanned documents
- Most comprehensive archive of historical records from Europe
- Billions of records added each year
How a MyHeritage Complete 1-Year Gift Membership Works
- Select a gift option: Choose the duration of your gift and click Continue. Then log in to your MyHeritage account or create one for free.
- Place your order: Enter the recipient’s details, add a personal greeting, select the delivery date, and complete your purchase.
- Recipient receives your gift: On the selected date, the recipient will receive an email notifying them about your gift.
- Start date: You may select a delivery date within 6 months of the date of purchase. If you do not select a delivery date, your gift will be sent on the date you purchase the gift membership.
- Renewal: This is a one-time membership. If the recipient wishes to extend their membership, they will need to do so on their own later on.
©2022. copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.