TONIGHT! Finding Your Roots with actors Claire Danes and Jeff Daniels – Tuesday, January 10th, 2023
Finding Your Roots, hosted by Henry Louis Gates, Jr., offers a new episode of Finding Your Roots on Tuesday, January 10th, 2023.
Season 9 Episode 2: Salem’s Lot
The second episode of Season 9 of Finding Your Roots is entitled Salem’s Lot. Henry Louis Gates, Jr. takes actors Claire Danes and Jeff Daniels on a journey into their roots, uncovering primal scenes from our nation’s past. Weaving together stories of soldiers, settlers, immigrants and entrepreneurs, Gates travels from World War I battlefields to Civil War prison camps to America’s most infamous witch hunt—offering his guests insight into what made them who they are today.
Check Your Local PBS Listings for Finding Your Roots
Click HERE to access information on local listings for Finding Your Roots Season 9.
Watch Finding Your Roots Online
Although it has not been confirmed for all episodes of Season 9, in the past seasons each episode was made available for FREE on the PBS website the following day for viewing. Stay tuned here at Genealogy Bargains for more information.
Finding Your Roots Season 9 Schedule
- Episode 2: Salem’s Lot – Tuesday 10 January 2023
with Jeff Daniels and Claire Danes
- Episode 3: Secret Lives – Tuesday 17 January 2023
with Niecy Nash and Carol Burnett
- Episode 4: Far From Home – Tuesday 24 January 2023
with Jamie Chung, Danny Trejo and Cyndi Lauper
- Episode 5: Rising from the Ashes – Tuesday 31 January 2023
with Viola Davis and Brian Cox
- Episode 6: Family: Lost and Found – Tuesday 7 February 2023
with Tony Gonzalez and Joe Manganiello
- Episode 7: Chosen – Tuesday 14 February 2023
with Richard Kind and David Duchovny
- Episode 8: And Still I Rise – Tuesday 21 February 2023
with Jeh Charles Johnson and Angela Y. Davis
- Episode 9: Anchormen – Tuesday 28 March 2023
with Van Jones and Jim Acosta
- Episode 10: Out of the Past – Tuesday 4 April 2023
with Tamera Mowry-Housley and Billy Crudup
©2023, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.